Motorcycles...

3,511 Views | 41 Replies | Last: 14 days ago by drumboy
AgsWin2011
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Checking back in to say I took and passed my motorcycle course this weekend! Ready to find a bike and get out on the road (maybe just country roads to start out).

The course wasn't near as hard as I thought. Prior to this weekend, I had never driven a motorcycle. I'm just glad the rain stopped prior to class. The parking lot was soaked, but dried up by the end of our skills test.

I went through Go Motorcycle Training. They do trainings in DFW and I went to the one in Denton in the C.H. Collins football field parking lot. Would highly recommend them if you're looking to start riding.
MoreCushing4thePushing
AG
AggieDruggist89
AG
One of these or gtfo

Green2Maroon
AG
I had a 2005 Ninja 250 in college and have ridden a Shadow 750. I think the Shadow would be a good choice for a beginner, other than being a bit physically large, it has good ergonomics and a good engine. Some of the 250-400 class machines are pretty underrated too. I keep thinking about getting a KLX 300 if I could find a place to put it.
drumboy
AG
AgsWin2011
AG
drumboy said:

Guilty!
drumboy
AG
AgsWin2011 said:

drumboy said:

Guilty!

Nice DRZ but don't skip leg day.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.