Austin
Sponsored by

Doctor Primary Care Physician Georgetown/Round Rock

563 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 3 days ago by discobrob
Vade281
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone have any recommendations for a PCP in the Georgetown/Round Rock Area?
Ferg
Have you tried Austin Regional Clinic? They have multiple locations with PCPs in Round Rock and probably Georgetown.
TxAgg07
AG
Wife and I both go to Laura Kromann in Round Rock and really like her. She is currently with Brushy Creek Physicians but all the doctors in the practice are moving to an Acension Seton practice starting June 1. I'd recommend looking into her when they get their new office set up.
WHO DAT?
Any suggestions on a physician in same area who never recommended the jab? Pretty much a deal breaker if your medical opinion ever supported this
Aggie Therapist
AG
WHO DAT? said:

Any suggestions on a physician in same area who never recommended the jab? Pretty much a deal breaker if your medical opinion ever supported this

lol if there were ever some information on where to find a "anti woke doctor" the politics forum would be great to find that information.
discobrob
AG
I like my doc at Family Medicine Associates of round rock. All the docs in that group are great. I can get an appointment when I'm sick and the nurses will work with you to get you the scripts you need. I use dr. Daniel but they're all good.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.