Outdoors
Sponsored by

Gun and Ammo raffle

713 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 15 days ago by BMF_AG95
BMF_AG95
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My son shoots on the Lone Star Select Shooting Team. The team is a non-profit that has helped him tremendously in developing as a Master class sporting clays shooter. The team fundraiser is coming up June 14th. The funds are used to support team activities, provide top notch coaches and bring in some of the best in the nation for a yearly clinic for the kids.

Part of the sporting clays fundraiser is a raffle (need not be present to win) to either win a pallet of ammo (J&G 12ga 2-3/4" 1oz #7.5 1250fps shells - 88 cases with Value of $7,919) or a Beretta A400 XCEL Sporting semi-automatic gun (value of $2,119). For every 100 tickets sold, an additional A400 will be added. This will sell out so that means five winning tickets will be drawn. One winner for the pallet of ammo and the other four get guns.

Drawing will be held at Greater Houston Sports Club on Friday, June 14th. Need not be present to win. Winner pays for shipping of ammo if not in Houston and FFL is Briley.

Only 400 tickets will be sold.
Cost is $100 / ticket. PM if you want a ticket. Prefer Venmo.

Or contact: ag for sale 95 AT gmail
Picard
AG
You had me at "a pallet of ammo"

Texmid
AG
Just a question, why not bust up that pallet of ammo into values of $1500 - $2000 so there can be more "winners"?
BMF_AG95
AG
Texmid said:

Just a question, why not bust up that pallet of ammo into values of $1500 - $2000 so there can be more "winners"?

Good idea. I'll feed it back to the organizers. Last year they raffled off a custom golf cart and there was only one winner. Same number of tickets last year.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.