Outdoors
Sponsored by

Cowboy cooker/Buffalo River

1,673 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 15 days ago by Independence H-D
Independence H-D
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Just a shout out to ProFab. Been using my cowboy cooker for over a year now and I simply love it. Hauled it to the Buffalo River this weekend. Dinner last night and a few pics from the river.

Independence H-D
By the way, those are texags beans in the Dutch oven
Shoefly!
AG
Wow, very nice!
AgLA06
AG
We did a similar boys trip for a couple of years before everyone had kids. Beautiful country.
the pit man
Looks like you had some fun along with some good eats.
water turkey
Damn that looks great
Independence H-D
Posted pictures of the cowboy cooker in a couple of Facebook groups too. Several asked where I got it and I tagged you in it Don. It worked like a freaking champ.
the pit man
Independence H-D said:

Posted pictures of the cowboy cooker in a couple of Facebook groups too. Several asked where I got it and I tagged you in it Don. It worked like a freaking champ.
Thanks, Will. Glad you like it, I've sold a lot of those cookers in the last couple of years.
water turkey
Can you post a link here?
the pit man
water turkey said:

Can you post a link here?

If you give me a number or email I can send photos. Or check my Facebook page @ profabtx
Independence H-D
Just saw this in my Facebook feed.
AgLA06
AG
Independence H-D said:

Just saw this in my Facebook feed.

As long as I don't have to break it down, move it, and set it back up all the time. Sure.

A cover would be nice for weather, but otherwize the only real difference is the fuel source. It's a stove and grill in one!

People seem to forget that large cookoff teams at Houston serve thousands of people with similar (larger and more expensive) set ups. It's not the preferred method, but it's not a large impairment either.
Independence H-D
That's one of the great things about mine in the OP. Fits nicely in back of the truck alongside a big igloo cooler. It is a two-person lift but it's not overly heavy. Makes for a great fire pit after dinner too as those carry handles on the side are a good place to prop your feet up.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.