Helldivers 2

17,511 Views | 226 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by AtlAg05
flakrat
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Played 10 or so different games today (as in different hosts with different players), got fragged in 2 right as I'm getting on the shuttle, returned to my ship 4 times, lost connection 2 times and completed the mission 2 times.

Worst playing day ever.
Fenrir
Anyone want to help me get the orbital barrage trophy sometime? Somehow I've lucked into getting all the others so thought I'd knock it out and get the platinum.
All I do is Nguyen
Interesting little tidbit here

redline248
AG
This guy seems like he cares AND knows what to do, but I admit little knowledge of the entire gaming industy
KidDoc
AG
Such a fun automaton mission with William Munney today. Mostly just us two and nearly ran out of lives but pulled it out in the end. Such a great game.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
redline248
AG
So, does anyone think the current major order to implode the super colony planet will bring the other faction in?
flakrat
AG
Do it!
evan_aggie
AG
Anyone been experiencing random glitching? I spent almost the full 40 on a game with full squad. The Evac ship is on the way down and fires the front turrets and it freezes mid air....just sits there and hovers not coming down. I talk over the mic and say, anyone else seeing this? And they were like yup, and then the game stops and boots everyone
redline248
AG
I haven't seen that. What I have seen is either a squad member dying, or myself, and the reinforce is called but the hellpod never comes down for that specific player. Other members of the squad reinforce as normal.
AtlAg05
AG
Random glitches is part of the experience!

I've had the personnel evac where they wouldn't go into the bay, the one where you extract oil the first shuttle arrived and it completed it instantly, ore extractor was too far in the ground to activate, terminals wouldn't turn on….
KidDoc
AG
Holy smokes this major order is nuts! Even on level 3 or 4 the extraction swarm of flying bugs is rough! I've never had so many failed extractions as last night. Bring your gatling sentries!
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
evan_aggie
AG
What's everyone like to play at level wise?

I find suicide mission a sweet spot.
jokershady
AG
I've been running suicide recetly
KidDoc
AG
I'm only level 30 and still need common samples more than the higher ones to finish unlocking some ship stuff so usually running 4-5.
redline248
AG
Might as well start collecting the supers, now. Plus, you'll get medals and other samples way faster, too. But, it helps if you have a friend (or find a good squad) to help on those level 7s.

When y'all play solo do you start your own missions or just go to planet and hit "R" to join existing. (Don't know what the equivalent is on console)
KidDoc
AG
redline248 said:

Might as well start collecting the supers, now. Plus, you'll get medals and other samples way faster, too. But, it helps if you have a friend (or find a good squad) to help on those level 7s.

When y'all play solo do you start your own missions or just go to planet and hit "R" to join existing. (Don't know what the equivalent is on console)
I almost always pick a planet and quickplay to join an existing squad.
AtlAg05
AG
KidDoc said:

Holy smokes this major order is nuts! Even on level 3 or 4 the extraction swarm of flying bugs is rough! I've never had so many failed extractions as last night. Bring your gatling sentries!

No no, you need the air burst launcher so you can kill bugs and your teammates!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.