Son got into Mays...

1,797 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 6 mo ago by He Who Shall Be Unnamed
KatyAggie2000
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I started the other "what are my son's chances" thread. Just wanted to follow up. He received the good news yesterday that he's been accepted into the Mays Business School. We're really excited for him. He wasn't top 10% (was actually 11%) but it seems like his SAT, grades, and Katy football had helped push him over.

Thanks for all the support. He has a lot of options now, but he really wanted this to be one of them. If he chooses A&M, I hope he'll walk on and one day be our 12th man.
aggie93
AG
Very happy for him! Gig'em!
"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Ronald Reagan
TexasAggie73
AG
as a Mays graduate, congratulations. Of course I graduated along time before the business college was Mays and admission requirements were not what they are now lol.
He Who Shall Be Unnamed
Congratulations to you and to your son! If you would, continue to post as to your decision and what you and your son's thought processes are in weighing his options.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.