School forces 5th graders to read trans book to kindergarteners

2,529 Views | 32 Replies | Last: 14 days ago by zoneag
ProgN
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/texas/article-13417011/Dad-slams-school-using-son-teach-transgender-book-Shadow-Pink.html
Quote:

A California dad has blasted his son's school for giving the child a book about a transgender boy - then allegedly forcing him to explain it to kindergartners.

Carlos Encinas' 11-year-old son was assigned to read a book called 'My Shadow is Pink' in his fifth-grade class on May 1 at La Costa Heights Elementary School in Carlsbad north of San Diego.

The book centers around a boy who describes his father's shadow as 'big' and 'blue' and his dilemma with his own shadow, which he feels is pink.

'My heart skips a beat as I put on a dress,' the main character says in the book, while wearing a gown while his shade is a feminine color.

Quote:

'My shadow loves ponies and books and pink toys. Princesses and fairies and things not for boys.'

The book talks about other people's shadows.

'Her shadow, she hides it. Her shadow likes girls.'

After Encina's 11-year-old read the book in his own class, the fifth graders were told they would be sharing the story with their buddy class, a class of kindergartners the fifth graders read to and mentor.

Quote:

The parents said they just wanted future notification of sensitive topics and an option for their kids not to participate.

Carlos' video has been shared by many people, including liberal and conservative activists.

The principal of the school called the couple yesterday, they told DailyMail.com.

'I was hoping that they call would be conciliatory or have some sort of a, "Maybe we could do better, you should have been notified." Zero. It was more about her trying to understand how my video was making their teachers feel unsafe.'

Carlos says the principal denied the book was about being transgender and instead said it was about 'identity' and being inclusive.

Additionally, he claims the school told them they would not received future notification on books on the same topics and that their child could not opt out.
PARENT'S WOULD NOT BE NOTIFIED???
CAN'T OPT OUT???

Quote:

'The PTA president organized a 'Pink out the Hate,' as in "We are hateful" and in the support of the book,' she explained.

'It has made my physically sick. My younger son wouldn't go to school. My older son was brave enough to go but he came home feeling like, "Everyone wearing pink is against me.'"
Quote:

'We've been called racists. I'm Hispanic,' Carlos said.

'We've been told we're anti-LGBT. We don't hate anyone, we don't want them to feel excluded. We just want to know parents to know what their child is reading in school.'

The only mistake he's made is seemingly cower from the progressive mob, when he should shout louder and stomp a mudhole in their collective asses. This is nothing but indoctrination, but remember, 'they're not coming for our kids'.

Never ever back down from progs because they will feel emboldened, crush their perverted souls.

Tramp96
I would find every means possible to get my kid enrolled in a private, Christian school.

If there is no way financially possible to do so, or if one didn't exist, then I would find every means possible to home school my child...even if it means I have to move somewhere else.

It is that important. There is no job more important than that.
DeSantis 2024
Moral High Horse
I'll read it aloud and have someone sign it so no one is left out

techno-ag
AG
Buy a man eat fish, he day, teach fish man, to a lifetime.

- Joe Biden

I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris
deddog
AG
Bet the principal showers with his teenage daughter
Aston04
AG
"Quote:
'My shadow loves ponies and books and pink toys. Princesses and fairies and things not for boys.'"

That is a sick and disgusting quote/piece of indoctrination. Just because a boy like some things girls generally prefer over boys, doesn't mean HE should identify HIS gender as a girl. Same for GIRLS who like some things more associated with boys. Pure, evil propaganda. And will ruin lives of many CHILDREN who fall for it and/or their moronic parents that push it on them.
Isosceles_Kramer
deddog said:

Joe Biden is the principal?
Ag87H2O
AG

It is staggering how far and how quickly the public educational system has embraces this crap. Going to school is now more about social indoctrination than anything else. Reading, writing, and arithmatic have become quaint notions and and secondary to teaching leftist doctrine.

As has been said here often, if you can afford it get your kids and grandkids in a good private Christian school. It's the best money you will ever spend.
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
Quote:

'I was hoping that they call would be conciliatory or have some sort of a, "Maybe we could do better, you should have been notified." Zero. It was more about her trying to understand how my video was making their teachers feel unsafe.'

The principal and the teachers should feel unsafe.
Rapier108
One of these days, some kid is going to suicide due to be groomed by his or her teachers, and a parent is going to go go full Clyde Shelton in response.

And for the record, I am not advocating for that kind of response, but a parent who loses a child can be a very dangerous thing.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
Slicer97
AG
The biggest lie our society ever pushed: Violence never solves anything.
YouBet
AG
'
Quote:

We've been called racists. I'm Hispanic,' Carlos said.

I will dispute Carlos here. This idea that you can't be racist unless you're white is complete horse***** Anyone can be racist. It's not genetic.
Maroon Dawn
AG
Rapier108 said:

One of these days, some kid is going to suicide due to be groomed by his or her teachers, and a parent is going to go go full Clyde Shelton in response.

And for the record, I am not advocating for that kind of response, but a parent who loses a child can be a very dangerous thing.

Worse

The TN trans shooter/orlando night club shooter and all the other rainbow shooters we've had recently is the logical conclusion of mental illness run rampant
rocky the dog
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
- Alfred E. Neuman
IndividualFreedom
Quote:

The thread title that should follow:

Dad curb stomps administration and shoves tans book up their arses
Shoefly!
AG
Tramp96 said:

I would find every means possible to get my kid enrolled in a private, Christian school.

If there is no way financially possible to do so, or if one didn't exist, then I would find every means possible to home school my child...even if it means I have to move somewhere else.

It is that important. There is no job more important than that.

This is so true! We are living in an upside down world!
They just wanted to get married for insurance and estate planning , my ass!
4stringAg
AG
The saddest and most damning part of this is how many other kids at that school are already so fully indoctrinated that they bullied his kids for not being woke. The parents and teachers of those kids are true scum.
Keller6Ag91
AG
I sure hope it's more than just 1 Dad. Otherwise, this is going to happen a whole lot more. My grandkids (whom I hoped to be blessed with one day) will all be headed to private schools if this indoctrination crap continues.
Gig'Em and God Bless,

JB'91
deddog
AG
I've mentioned this before on this forum...
Required summer reading for my 5th graders heading to middle school, was a book that included explicit gay sex.(Austin ISD)
They never felt comfortable telling us that until they were seniors, and understood that the was the main point of the reading.

They are super conservative now. F!@# you degenerates that support this
BlueTaze
They absolutely, 100%, want to increase the number of trans people in the world. It normalizes and justifies their existence. That is more important than the well being of your child.
Owlagdad
"Hey Mom, I know my abc's.
LBGTQ "
One Louder
AG
Aston04 said:

"Quote:
'My shadow loves ponies and books and pink toys. Princesses and fairies and things not for boys.'"

That is a sick and disgusting quote/piece of indoctrination. Just because a boy like some things girls generally prefer over boys, doesn't mean HE should identify HIS gender as a girl. Same for GIRLS who like some things more associated with boys. Pure, evil propaganda. And will ruin lives of many CHILDREN who fall for it and/or their moronic parents that push it on them.

Yep. Interesting how these lefties lean so hard into gender stereotypes when it benefits them.
peacedude
AG
Milton = Problem Solver
Scotty Appleton
4stringAg said:

The saddest and most damning part of this is how many other kids at that school are already so fully indoctrinated that they bullied his kids for not being woke. The parents and teachers of those kids are true scum.

This isn't a poor area, so I hope this guy is yanking them out very shortly.

This is also the consequence of all the anti-bullying crap of recent. All that has done is empowered the degenerates who are now the "bullies".
richardag
Isosceles_Kramer said:

deddog said:

Joe Biden is the principal?
Joe Biden's daughter first experienced this before she was a teenager.
The budget should be balanced, the treasury should be refilled, the public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed, lest Rome become bankrupt.
People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.
-- Cicero, 55 B.C.
Buck Turgidson
And yet there is always some little fruit that shows up crying that Republicans are trying to destroy public schools. No, candy ass, Democrats have already destroyed them. We just don't want to be stuck in them now that they are ruined.
Teslag
AG
The world was a better place when you could drag a teacher like that out the school parking lot and beat the living **** out of them
APHIS AG
ProgN said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/texas/article-13417011/Dad-slams-school-using-son-teach-transgender-book-Shadow-Pink.html
Quote:

A California dad has blasted his son's school for giving the child a book about a transgender boy - then allegedly forcing him to explain it to kindergartners.

Carlos Encinas' 11-year-old son was assigned to read a book called 'My Shadow is Pink' in his fifth-grade class on May 1 at La Costa Heights Elementary School in Carlsbad north of San Diego.

The book centers around a boy who describes his father's shadow as 'big' and 'blue' and his dilemma with his own shadow, which he feels is pink.

'My heart skips a beat as I put on a dress,' the main character says in the book, while wearing a gown while his shade is a feminine color.

Quote:

'My shadow loves ponies and books and pink toys. Princesses and fairies and things not for boys.'

The book talks about other people's shadows.

'Her shadow, she hides it. Her shadow likes girls.'

After Encina's 11-year-old read the book in his own class, the fifth graders were told they would be sharing the story with their buddy class, a class of kindergartners the fifth graders read to and mentor.

Quote:

The parents said they just wanted future notification of sensitive topics and an option for their kids not to participate.

Carlos' video has been shared by many people, including liberal and conservative activists.

The principal of the school called the couple yesterday, they told DailyMail.com.

Carlos says the principal denied the book was about being transgender and instead said it was about 'identity' and being inclusive.

Additionally, he claims the school told them they would not received future notification on books on the same topics and that their child could not opt out.
PARENT'S WOULD NOT BE NOTIFIED???
CAN'T OPT OUT???

Quote:

'The PTA president organized a 'Pink out the Hate,' as in "We are hateful" and in the support of the book,' she explained.

'It has made my physically sick. My younger son wouldn't go to school. My older son was brave enough to go but he came home feeling like, "Everyone wearing pink is against me.'"
Quote:

'We've been called racists. I'm Hispanic,' Carlos said.

'We've been told we're anti-LGBT. We don't hate anyone, we don't want them to feel excluded. We just want to know parents to know what their child is reading in school.'

The only mistake he's made is seemingly cower from the progressive mob, when he should shout louder and stomp a mudhole in their collective asses. This is nothing but indoctrination, but remember, 'they're not coming for our kids'.

Never ever back down from progs because they will feel emboldened, crush their perverted souls.

He must know that he is wasting his time yelling at the clouds for California fell to the freaks, degenerates, and mental patients a long time ago.
one safe place
IndividualFreedom said:

Quote:

The thread title that should follow:

Dad curb stomps administration and shoves tans book up their arses
As so many of these sorts of things happen, I cannot believe some father doesn't block the driveway with a trash can of a school board member or someone within the school's administration or a teacher and when he or she gets out to move it then introduce the person to a crew sock with 4 D cell batteries.
one safe place
Teslag said:

The world was a better place when you could drag a teacher like that out the school parking lot and beat the living **** out of them
My father's generation was not opposed to settle differences with their fists. Many of those I knew were WWII combat veterans and had short fuses when it came to nonsense. And those dudes could fight, they didn't fight like girls, like most do now.

I cannot recall who it was, but when I was in junior high some guy's dad went to the high school and knocked the superintendent out like a light. Don't remember the issue involved. That superintendent was a very good guy though, lol.
91AggieLawyer
AG
YouBet said:

'
Quote:

We've been called racists. I'm Hispanic,' Carlos said.

I will dispute Carlos here. This idea that you can't be racist unless you're white is complete horse***** Anyone can be racist. It's not genetic.

I thought the same thing. His response was totally inappropriate and unhelpful. Not to mention irrelevant.
MasonB
AG
Today I forced my 4th grader to lay concrete pavers and river rock.

Homeschooling for the win!
zoneag
MasonB said:

Today I forced my 4th grader to lay concrete pavers and river rock.

Homeschooling for the win!

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.