Monroe County NY District Attorney pulled over for speeding

2,461 Views | 23 Replies | Last: 16 days ago by bobbranco
ABATTBQ87
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Yesterday there was a video posted of a New Yorker who keyed a car in Florida, now today this video pops up about the Monroe County District Attorney arguing with the police about her speeding.

rocky the dog
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
- Alfred E. Neuman
Shoefly!
AG
No tickets for me, just for thee!
AggieVictor10
AG
rocky the dog said:

I know it's not the Sunday funnies thread but still….

aggiephoenix02
At the end when he hands her the ticket she's says, "I'll take care of this, I'll be prosecuting myself, so…"
Highway6
AG
Her arrogance is appalling
PCC_80
AG
aggiephoenix02 said:

At the end when he hands her the ticket she's says, "I'll take care of this, I'll be prosecuting myself, so…"
Then why the hell did she waste almost a half hour of her and everyone else's time ? ?? Just take the ticket and toss it away. Less than 5 mins.
PCC_80
AG
Highway6 said:

Her arrogance is appalling
Yes it is. If this is an elected position then whoever runs against her needs to use that last 30 secs in their campaign ads. No one likes arrogant elected officials.

That 30 secs was probably why the cops released the tape. LOL
agz win
AG
Valentine One speed radar detector with directional arrows solves this problem.
PCC_80
AG
Actually I think that the cop made a couple of mistakes. He should have never lost sight of her or her hands as she went in and out of her car and then her home. She could have come out with a gun on at least 3 occasions.

Any LEO's want to provide their expertise ? ? ?
aggiephoenix02
I noticed the same things, but he already knew she was the DA, she had already called his Police Chief, he knew she was just being a see you next Tuesday…
aggiehawg
AG
She's got nothing on Rosemary.

fredfredunderscorefred
hammer from the state (at a minimum) will probably come down hard. She was a D and then switched to R and won her last election against a Soros-backed progressive. regardless of any future actions against her, she should resign - has no place as a DA - this is what REAL abuse of power/'no one is above the law' looks like.

"Democrat Shani Curry Mitchell, 46, ran as a progressive alternative to Doorley, and she gained the support of a political action committee funded by liberal billionaire philanthropist George Soros. Soros has supported progressive prosecutor candidates across the country in the past year, as the PACs have maintained that criminal justice policy can best be affected at the local level."

https://www.democratandchronicle.com/story/news/2019/11/05/sandra-doorley-shani-mitchell-monroe-county-district-attorney-election/4171094002/
dreyOO
This is the type of egocentric narcissist that is all over our government. That house doesn't look like a public servant lives there, either.

She should have been arrested and instead will make this go away with 50hrs of community service. Total joke
doubledog
aggiephoenix02 said:

So she is a fool...
BassCowboy33
ABATTBQ87 said:

Yesterday there was a video posted of a New Yorker who keyed a car in Florida, now today this video pops up about the Monroe County District Attorney arguing with the police about her speeding.

I did a ridealong story with the Georgia State Patrol last fall. We pulled a guy over going 104 in a 60. The guy then screamed at the officer for "ruining his family weekend." Got it all on audio, lol.
PCC_80
AG
aggiephoenix02 said:

I noticed the same things, but he already knew she was the DA, she had already called his Police Chief, he knew she was just being a see you next Tuesday…
Are you sure ? ? I know that she told him that at the beginning but I don't think he had confirmed it yet. (Not watching it again)
aggiephoenix02
It was the chief that sent the supervising sergeant…

Edit: She called the Chief on her phone. The officer talked to the Chief on her phone. The Chief told him to call the sergeant on duty. The officer then called in for the supervisor because the Chief ordered him to while on her phone…
OdessaAg
AG
Bet this entitled beetch has used the Dem phrase "no one is above the law"when discussing Trump….
peacedude
AG
In the past few years, "liberal white woman" got reduced to "demon" by all the world's dictionaries.
Sea Speed
AG
Its funny that she basically chastised the officer for having the audacity to pull over a BLACK SUV like there aren't 10000 of them in whatever suburb she is in.
ABATTBQ87
AG
Sea Speed said:

Its funny that she basically chastised the officer for having the audacity to pull over a BLACK SUV like there aren't 10000 of them in whatever suburb she is in.

Black SUVS Matter!!!!
OldArmy71
AG
Disappointing that she's a Republican who defeated a Soros progressive.

She has no business being DA or any other office.
bobbranco
AG
DA = DumbAss
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.