So apparently NY residents don't keep their politics at home.

11,517 Views | 111 Replies | Last: 28 days ago by InfantryAg
ATX_AG_08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Aston04 said:

While I don't like him- I will give him credit that (in the face of likely irrefutable evidence) he owned up and admitted he was being a moron.

His wife also seems like a huge b****.

Admitted because he got caught. Otherwise, he would have gone home to nyc and bragged to all his leftist idiot friends. And if his wife was with him when he did it (which I'm assuming) then she's complicit and condones the behavior. Trash people from a trash state.
BTKAG97
AG
People like the old man create Trump supporters.

Would have been funny if the cop told him, "People become Trump supporters because of people like you."
Sea Speed
AG
Of yall did something moronic and the cops came and hauled you off to jail would your wives not be pissed? I watched half the video and dont think she did anything out of the ordinary for the absurdity of the situation this man brought upon himself.
Stupe
S
Sea Speed said:

Of yall did something moronic and the cops came and hauled you off to jail would your wives not be pissed? I watched half the video and dont think she did anything out of the ordinary for the absurdity of the situation this man brought upon himself.
That's what I was thinking.

Considering that her idiot husband got arrested for doing something that stupid....she was justified in being pissed.
peacedude
AG
Sea Speed said:

With all the mega $millions they have (they're in the Keys - and look at that driveway and shrubbery), she's mad that her wine glass is not going to be cold when she gets back to it. But, with hubby away, Pablo the Pool guy will play.
smucket
AG
Today is Yesterday's Pupil
Sea Speed
AG
I assumed they were in a rental.
Prosperdick
AG
This is the difference between the left and the right (for the most part, I know there are outliers). Most conservatives, if they saw a F Trump or pro-Biden bumper sticker would simply pity that individual while the left feels it's their duty to punish the Trump supporter or Biden hater.

It's because politics is their religion and they feel righteousness in their acts.
Prosperdick
AG
peacedude said:

Sea Speed said:

With all the mega $millions they have (they're in the Keys - and look at that driveway and shrubbery), she's mad that her wine glass is not going to be cold when she gets back to it. But, with hubby away, Pablo the Pool guy will play.
I don't think Pablo will hit that.
Ribeye-Rare
AG
Quote:

But, with hubby away, Pablo the Pool guy will play.
Immigrants. Once again doing the jobs Americans won't do.
sam callahan
Last one of these I saw - college prof perpetrator keying a car in a Winn Dixie, too? - they guy lied and argued even in the face of evidence and was belligerent to the cop on top of that.

Guy is an idiot, but I was expecting him or his wife to rage at the cop. They deserve some credit for showing respect and fessing up.
Gigem314
AG
He certainly didn't find the…key to success.
Texas velvet maestro
He confessed because he's caught dead to rights in a red state. he has a paint job to pay for. and his grandkids should see the video of their triggered pawpaw's mental illness.
aTm2004
AG
Hopefully he'll head back to NY after he serves his time or pleads out and drops a huge check, and ever go back. Stay in NY you ****ing Yankee.
Ellis Wyatt
Gigem314 said:

He certainly didn't find the…key to success.
Logos Stick
Vacations in Florida which is run by a man he also hates. Idiot Biden New Yorker. We have nothing in common with these people anymore.

As far as the cost of the damage. Body shop repair cost is extremely high these days. Real easy to get above $1000 which becomes a felony.
deddog
AG
aggiejayrod said:

With a nagging shrew like that at home, I'd choose jail too

Reason #14246 to marry a conservative woman
ME92
AG
Texas velvet maestro said:

He confessed because he's caught dead to rights in a red state. he has a paint job to pay for. and his grandkids should see the video of their triggered pawpaw's mental illness.

His grandkids are too busy at the pro-hamas protests to notice.
lotoarmy
AG
Sea Speed said:

I was impressed she didn't say anything bad to the cops and try to be a victim.
Last of the Old Army
lotoarmy
AG
You have to wonder how many other vehicles he has keyed. You can bet this is not his first.
Last of the Old Army
APHIS AG
The way he remarked back to the officer that the vehicle has to be repainted tells me that he is not sorry for the vandalism and he stopped short of saying the the sticker should not have been on the vehicle.

Besides the night, this individual will not be given any jail time. The Keys is a tourist destination and he will probably plead guilty, get probation, and have to pay restitution, which I am sure he can afford.
TXAGBQ76
AG
In Florida
Prosperdick
AG
deddog said:

aggiejayrod said:

With a nagging shrew like that at home, I'd choose jail too

Reason #14246 to marry a conservative woman
Absolutely...23 years to a beautiful Christian woman and no rule #1 but lets just say I outkicked my coverage big time!!
Silent For Too Long
Sea Speed said:

Yeah my thoughts exactly.

I'm not sure why anyone is bagging on the wife. I'm pretty sure every one of us has had to deal with that look of disapproval from the Misses after we've done something stupid.
Jack Squat 83
AG
lotoarmy said:

Sea Speed said:

I was impressed she didn't say anything bad to the cops and try to be a victim.
I'm sure she wanted to, but quickly changed her mind when she had a flashback of Ron D at some presser talking about how they don't play in FL. Give her credit for awareness.

It would be interesting to know the perps background. Gov't worker if I had to guess.

Also, note to OP: Thank you that video was extremely satisfying.
Pretty sure most of you don’t know me.
APHIS AG
Silent For Too Long said:

Sea Speed said:

Yeah my thoughts exactly.

I'm not sure why anyone is bagging on the wife. I'm pretty sure every one of us has had to deal with that look of disapproval from the Misses after we've done something stupid.
Because she is the type that makes sure her husband votes "correctly".
VegasAg86
AG
Stupe said:

Sea Speed said:

Considering that her idiot husband got arrested for doing something that stupid....she was justified in being pissed.
Absolutely.
SW AG80
AG
This made me laugh out loud.
Especially checking it off your bucket list.
ME92
AG
lotoarmy said:

You have to wonder how many other vehicles he has keyed. You can bet this is not his first.

Definitely not his first because he confidently thought he'd just have to pay for a paint job and go about his business. He's done this before and, by the wife's reaction, she has told him to stop before.

I hope they throw the book at him.
ME92
AG
VegasAg86 said:

Stupe said:

Sea Speed said:

Absolutely.

Nope. She married stupid, crazy guy so she gets toreap the rewards of her choice.
ringorat1
AG

Good post Fido;
P.H. Dexippus
AG
I've had my truck with a Secede bumper sticker keyed twice and the perps never caught. Throw the book at him, FL. Intentionally damaging other peoples' valuable property over a differing viewpoint pisses me off. No better than thieves.
Pepper Brooks
AG
Ribeye-Rare said:

Quote:

But, with hubby away, Pablo the Pool guy will play.
Immigrants. Once again doing the jobs Americans won't do.

You deserve a second blue star.
doubledog
aTm2004 said:

Hopefully he'll head back to NY after he serves his time or pleads out and drops a huge check, and ever go back. Stay in NY you ****ing Yankee.
I wonder if NY will tax the victim and call it out of state income?
Prosperdick
AG
P.H. Dexippus said:

I've had my truck with a Secede bumper sticker keyed twice and the perps never caught. Throw the book at him, FL. Intentionally damaging other peoples' valuable property over a differing viewpoint pisses me off. No better than thieves.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.