Climate Lockdowns Are Coming

6,833 Views | 53 Replies | Last: 26 days ago by Stat Monitor Repairman
BenFiasco14
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
If you're not a liberal, get as far away from the big cities as you possibly can. Buy guns and stack ammo. Stack canned goods and bottled water.
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
Dr. Mephisto
AG
Everyone needs to just say "No."

Thank you for your concern, but I will not concede the well being of myself and family to globalist BS.

If you're looking for fanatical compliance, please see any downtown big city or hard blue state.

Otherwise, with all due respect, GTFOOH.
Aggie Infantry
AG
I saw a political cartoon with a horse, decked out in green, and the saddle labeled "global environmental movement". The rider was wearing red an had a sash saying "global communist movement"
When the truth comes out, do not ask me how I knew.
Ask yourself why you did not.
sleepybeagle
AG
I still see people driving in cars alone with a mask on.
Covid broke a lot of people.

BUT - let's hope it showed everyone just how tyrannical the Government can become if we even give away an inch of our freedom.
YouBet
AG
SunrayAg said:

Every time a politician says I need to give up freedom for the climate cult, I pledge to take an unnecessary trip in a truck with a V8, to smoke a brisket for at least 10 hours over oak logs that I cut with a chainsaw, and to plow a field for weed control.

I will make certain that a libtard giving away their freedom will be cancelled out by my exercise of mine.

Someone has to make sure we keep enough carbon in the atmosphere to sustain plant life…

Then you better already own one or buy one soon because V8s are already on the endangered list and are going away forever.
YouBet
AG
And of course Farage is correct. That is absolutely going to happen.
ts5641
If they left believe they can pull off an authoritarian move like this, they'll do it. Already did it once with covid and it was their wet dream.
Old McDonald
techno-ag said:

Ag in Tiger Country said:

I think a volcano erupted in the Philippines this week, and if correct, I wonder how much CO2 was released?

Until the Western World can dictate green initiatives upon China & India, as well as control when volcanoes erupt (especially the potential for climate change in the other direction, like what happened to Europe when Krakatoa erupted), it won't matter how hard Greta stomps her feet because we're all just pissin in the wind.
One volcanic eruption releases more particulates than mankind has ever released the last 6000 years.
not sure what you mean by particulates, but as far as co2 goes volcanoes currently emit just a few percent of man-made production
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
rgag12 said:

In the next 20 years we'll find out if people actually believe in "live free or die" or if it's just a cool saying.

After living through Corona, my bet is people will choose an UberEats/Xbox enslavement over freedom.

Yep. Hamsters in a cage as long as they have their wheel. We saw all the weakness displayed and it was just mind boggling. These people vote.

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
TRADUCTOR
They don't vote, and vote still gets casted.
chris1515
AG
Grounding private jets?
SeMgCo87
AG
4stringAg said:

annie88 said:

Climate change doesn't exist. Man-made climate change really doesn't exist. This is what most of this electric and EV crap is about is controlling you.

None of the predictions of ever come true. In fact, they've usually been the opposite. But yet they push this **** and push this **** and push this **** and gullible ****ing idiots buy it lap it up and get excited about all the money they're going to bring in and all the idiots they're going to fool.

These evil pecker heads must be stopped.

Agree 100%. Every bad storm is now a climate crisis, every week where it doesn't rain is a climate crisis, every earthquake or natural disaster is a climate crisis. It's all bull*****
Actually, whether it rains or not, hurricanes/tornados or not, cold/hot doesn't matter...

If it is not partly cloudy, not 70-75, arugula and kale are not cheap and plentiful and there is still one person driving an ICE auto, it is a disastrous climate change result.

Never mind that US carbon foot print is like at 1992 levels, and China and India have about doubled theirs, it is our fault and we need to pay 15% of our GDP each year to the UN in order to better allocate our financial resources to Zimbabwe and so on...

Liberals and CMs need to go sit on a Rhinoceros' snout...
Ghost Mech
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

They got their finger on the button.

You can sense that things are about to get crazy.

We are about to live to see some crazy ****.

They will sell these "Climate Action Days" as vacation/mental health/family bonding days and provide stimulus checks for those that participate. 10s of Millions will go along willing in the US. Why wouldn't a retail shop worker/fry cook/barista take a $100 stimy check for every other Friday off?

It will be even easier to pull off with CBDCs and social credit scores.

halfastros81
AG
Particulates perhaps but not CO2 . I'm no climate change enthusiast nor do I believe the big push to EV's and against fossil fuels makes any sense whatsoever but the CO2 is higher from manmade sources than volcanoes. I'm not even saying CO2 emissions are bad. They may have a net positive impact .
techno-ag
AG
Old McDonald said:

techno-ag said:

Ag in Tiger Country said:

I think a volcano erupted in the Philippines this week, and if correct, I wonder how much CO2 was released?

Until the Western World can dictate green initiatives upon China & India, as well as control when volcanoes erupt (especially the potential for climate change in the other direction, like what happened to Europe when Krakatoa erupted), it won't matter how hard Greta stomps her feet because we're all just pissin in the wind.
One volcanic eruption releases more particulates than mankind has ever released the last 6000 years.
not sure what you mean by particulates, but as far as co2 goes volcanoes currently emit just a few percent of man-made production

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Year_Without_a_Summer

Particulates. So bad after one eruption the entire world cooled down a couple hundred years ago. Crops failed. It was bad.
Buy a man eat fish, he day, teach fish man, to a lifetime.

- Joe Biden

I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris
Stat Monitor Repairman
Quote:

The planet had its hottest week ever in July and, is entering "uncharted territory," the World Meteorological Organization declared.

Maui, the loveliest of Hawaii islands, was savaged by a wildfire that killed more than 100 people and destroyed the picturesque town of Lahaina.

Floods battered New England; a reading of 101.1 degrees F. (the ideal temperature for a hot tub) was recorded in the waters of Manatee Bay in South Florida.

China had its heaviest rains in 140 years; record wildfires devastated Greek islands, and the list goes on.

None of it is normal.
They pumping climate catastrophe hard.

And they also pumping covid again.
GinMan
AG
annie88 said:

Climate change doesn't exist.
These evil pecker heads must be stopped.
AgsMyDude
AG
They'll do that in the name of CO2 and still allow the private jets

Rules for thee...
Stat Monitor Repairman

Quote:

"The world's leading scientists are running out of words to describe the gravity of the climate emergency we face. Politicians need to wake up and treat this catastrophic threat with the seriousness and urgency it requires."
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.