Stones

1,230 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 16 days ago by scd88
TXTebone
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Looking forward to NRG tonight! My group will be rocking. Lol
wessimo
AG

An L of an Ag
AG
I remember seeing them in Houston for the Steel Wheels tour 35ish years ago. People back THEN were making those same jokes (Steel Wheelchair tour, Rolling Bones,etc.).

**** em. It was a great show!
TXAG 05
AG
We went the last time they were here, it was a great show.
JYDog90
AG
I thought it was fantastic. They played 2 hrs, no deep cuts, a song or two off their new album. Mick was all over the place, skipping, running, shaking. Ronnie Wood was relatively active. Keith stayed pretty much center stage for the most part.
Formerly Willy Wonka
JJWAGGIE
AG
Great show! It had been 9 years since I saw them live and they still have it.
citizenkane06
AG
It was awesome. They definitely rocked like guys half their age. Keith's guitar sounded as clean as I've heard it in quite a while.
Rocagnante
AG
My favorite song of the night was Gimme Shelter. Not sure who that backup singer is but she was amazing on that song.
JYDog90
AG
Rocagnante said:

My favorite song of the night was Gimme Shelter. Not sure who that backup singer is but she was amazing on that song.

She starred as Tina Turner in the show about her life in the West End in London
Formerly Willy Wonka
BadMoonRisin
AG
bluefire579
AG
Rocagnante said:

Wonder if it was the same one from when they came through a few years ago. She blew the ****ing roof off with her part
DrEvazanPhD
citizenkane06 said:

It was awesome. They definitely rocked like guys half their age. Keith's guitar sounded as clean as I've heard it in quite a while.
So they rocked like 60 year olds?

Rocagnante
AG
bluefire579 said:

Rocagnante said:

Wonder if it was the same one from when they came through a few years ago. She blew the ****ing roof off with her part

Yep. Watching her and Mick work the stage on that song alone was worth the price of admission.
scd88
AG
Chanel Haynes is the singer and she was fantastic. She gives a strong Tina Turner vide for good reason. Not only can she sing, she played Tina in the aptly named musical.

Great show last night. Yeah, these guys are old but I would venture to guess they're better than most "young" artists that have to rely on technology to make them look and sound decent.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.