Bluey - The Sign

13,291 Views | 151 Replies | Last: 4 days ago by CDub06
BadMoonRisin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

Listen up, you Bandit haters!
The Porkchop Express
There's more Bluey on the way in the form of Bluey Minisodes! A new batch of 20 shorts will be released on Disney Jr. and Disney+ this July.

With Bluey fever still running hot, it makes sense to have shorts available until any official announcements of where the beloved animated series is going next. Bluey creator Joe Brumm wrote all the upcoming minisodes, which are produced by Ludo Studio, to hold fans over. A press release from Disney+ revealed the "Bluey Minisodes highlight funny and sweet moments featuring Bluey and Bingo, leaning into playful interactions and games that further explore the characters and world of Bluey."
WARNING: I have a deep-seated desire for others to love the Star Wars franchise as much as I do, in exactly the way I do, and get snippy and sensitive and passive-aggressive when they don't.
i is smart
AG
I don't have kids of my own, but I'd like to thank this show for destroying Frozen (x200 watches of 1st half hour) and Paw Patrol from my niece's memory.
HummingbirdSaltalamacchia
AG
I didn't see it posted, but Ludo posted the full episode "Dad Baby" to YouTube a few days ago in the official Bluey channel bc Disney decided to not air the episode nor stream it.

After watching it with my kid I'm trying to figure out what the controversy was. I thought it was fantastic and hilarious
SlimM
AG
HummingbirdSaltalamacchia said:

I didn't see it posted, but Ludo posted the full episode "Dad Baby" to YouTube a few days ago in the official Bluey channel bc Disney decided to not air the episode nor stream it.

After watching it with my kid I'm trying to figure out what the controversy was. I thought it was fantastic and hilarious

I read the far right was up in arms about the dad "giving birth" thing and that Disney definitely doesn't need or want any more controversy in that area.
Jason Ag
AG
Did you see that from any official Disney source? Frankly that sounds like something from a message board. After watching the episode I assumed it was due to how to rate it, kind of like when they rated Aristocats higher and people were saying it was banned. Instead of giving it a higher rating and splitting it off, they just didn't show it.
The Porkchop Express
That sounds pretty typical of Disney. Meanwhile in "The Rescuers", the main villain shoots at kids with a machine gun.

WARNING: I have a deep-seated desire for others to love the Star Wars franchise as much as I do, in exactly the way I do, and get snippy and sensitive and passive-aggressive when they don't.
jeffk
AG

Disney has refused to air a couple episodes as they were originally created over the seasons. Some because they contained simple bathroom humor.
jokershady
AG
The Porkchop Express said:

That sounds pretty typical of Disney. Meanwhile in "The Rescuers", the main villain shoots at kids with a machine gun.

yeah well that kid was a whiney little brat who couldn't grab a diamond worth but loads of money
fig96
AG
Realized last night that song when everyone is dancing at the wedding is the techno version of the song at the end of Dance Mode, also the same musician/DJ playing on the street in Dance Mode, playing guitar on stage in Markets, and DJing the wedding in The Sign.
agdoc2001
AG
SlimM said:

I read the far right was up in arms about the dad "giving birth" thing and that Disney definitely doesn't need or want any more controversy in that area.

Sure, Jan.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
CDub06
AG
SlimM said:

Nah. And it's not that it was "banned", it just didn't adhere to their Y7 rating they tag Bluey with over here because it could prompt some unwanted conversations about where babies come from.

It's an all time episode though.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.