*** UAP THREAD ***

256,184 Views | 3709 Replies | Last: 8 hrs ago by Jugstore Cowboy
TCTTS
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Kirkpatrick is such a POS.

Leonard H. Stringfield
One would guess that the US would not be alone in craft recovery operations....

Veteran paratrooper reveals British special forces recovered a downed 'non-human' craft in northern England in late 1980s
watty
AG
Don't get excited- There is no actual info in this post, just lots of rambling brain diarrhea

Ok, after taking a 6+ month break from this thread, I decided (against my better judgment, haha) to catch up on all 50 pages or however many pages I had missed. Took me literally all week.

Random musings for whoever is bored enough to read them:

-Ashton is working hard and it's difficult to really poke holes in what he says, but I still think he's full of crap and is just crafting things to fit his desired outcome. Basically I just flat out don't believe that what he's claiming is possible, and I say that as someone who is very open to NHI and stuff. I've watched it all, I've read it all, my opinion on that flight hasn't changed. It's nonsense IMO. We America don't have warp whatever gobbledy gook capabilities. No humans do. The plane crashed in the ocean, the ocean is huge. The videos are fake. IMO.

-I caught up on the Grusch stuff, listened to his Rogan interview and some others, and between him, all the Congressional stuff, and all the other myriad names of people who are convinced something is happening, I think it's far more rational at this point to lean towards yes than no when it comes to the broad question of whether or not there is *some* kind of NHI here, interacting with us in a physical way and quite likely in non-physical ways as well. There's just waaaaay too much smoke to be dismissive.

-Related to that, I had posted months ago about my own Christianity not feeling at all threatened by any of this (at least I think I had said that), and that remains true. God created (I believe) an entire universe merely by speaking, and it's a universe that is so unfathomably complex, we could live as a species for another million years and still not have scratched the surface with truly understanding the universe. I believe He created an infinitely complex universe and baked in layers of magic we'll never even know are there, along with other layers we'll gradually discover as long as we are living. We are limited to what we think we know are boundaries and limits, but it's just so silly to think those are the actual limits. So IMO there really is probably no end to what we would discover given the time to do so, and we don't know what we don't know until we know it, so almost everything has to be on the table. Just because we know more than we knew 10,000 years ago doesn't mean we are close to knowing everything. So yeah, I'm open to other dimensions, other planes, other senses, other type of life/energy/communication... almost anything. And I think God does and will delight in us learning those beautiful complexities of His creation.

-I don't think anything that's here came from far away. Anything that may be here, I think it is part of our world and our history. It may not even know what we are, just like we don't know what it is (if there even is an "it."). Part of why I believe that is again because of my Christianity, I think we, humanity, are the pinnacle of his creation, on this world, and so while there may be life elsewhere, I just think all the relevant stuff to us is the stuff that has been here with us all along. Like if human life on earth is a book, there may also be other books written about other planets and their inhabitants, but I don't think the characters from the other books are coming into our book, nor do I think those other places have any special connection to God/Jesus the way humanity and earth do. Also, the standard mathematical issues of how big the universe is lead me to believe that nothing is arriving here from some other solar system. Space is too big for that nonsense IMO.

-All of the UFO videos/sightings etc., not a single one of them is individually compelling to me, even though I want them to be. I don't know, I just think they're all explainable by naturel causes, illusions, faulty equipment, people's eyes playing tricks on them, etc. That seems to contradict my long paragraph about how anything is possible, but that's the thing about this topic, I both want to believe, and some days I kind of do, but also I don't. I'd like to think lots of you can ultimately relate. I'm a logical person, and due to our ingrained human limits, I logically can't buy into it any time I see a single, specific claim. But also as a logical person, sometimes the claims are so specific, so corroborated, so detailed, that I must at least partially believe it. I both do and don't, you know? But one thing that really makes me take it seriously is all of the government chatter and whistleblower stuff. So much of what they say sounds so silly, but scores of level-headed people at the highest levels are clearly taking it seriously. And the government lies lies lies all the time. So yeah, this is very much rambly on my part, but I'm fighting the battle of belief vs unbelief vs wanting to believe as opposed to be willing to believe if I must as opposed to refusing to believe despite solid evidence saying I should. It's interesting, this topic is really making me do some deep thinking about what I am or am not willing to believe, and why. It's just so far out there, yet at the same time, not necessarily, considering the UFO idea/phenomenon has been part of the human experience for as far back as we have records. Maybe that's a telling sign...

-The religious aspect also easily fits in with the fact that we as Christians have known of demons, spirts, angels, etc. all throughout Biblical history, of miracles, of signs and wonders, and such forces are still at work right now. So why is it so hard for us to then believe that maybe we see signs and evidence of those things now? The spiritual world didn't just stop after the Bible was written. If you believe the Bible, it's actually integral to all of creation, as the entire creation was spoken into being by a spiritual being, and there's spiritual warfare ongoing (at least until Jesus finishes it all up, from a Biblical perspective).

-There are reports (tons of them) about crafts moving in ways that defy our laws of physics, and if those are genuine, if things are really moving like that, through air and sea, than I think the idea that that tech belongs to another country is absurd. IF IT'S LEGIT, it can only be NHI, in my opinion. There's just no way Russia or China or anyone would be that far ahead of America. So if it's real, it's either ours and we are bluffing because we don't want our enemies to know we have it, or all the major superpowers have it and we're bluffing because no one wants the general public to know, or it's NHI. And if it's real, the tech would seem so advanced that I don't think it's from us. I land on NHI.

-I said this months ago on this thread, but I do still think it's completely reasonable to think that over the billions of years our planet has been around, there could easily be other branches of life that evolved in different ways and at different speeds than the branch we grew out of. God could bake it in however He wanted. So there could be untold branches of creation that exist, right on this same earth as us, yet are completely foreign, are hidden behind different invisible curtains/planes/dimensions, and that wouldn't surprise me at all. Nor would it surprise me to learn that those different things sometimes blend together or interact with each other.

-I still can't help but scoff at it when anyone else write the type of nonsense that I just wrote, haha. When I say it, I feel like I'm smart and reasonable, and when someone else says it, I feel like they're insane. Like I said, it's a weird dichotomy, but there's enough going on and being talked about that it's worth having an open mind and thinking about these things. I absolutely realize I've contradicted myself some. That's how it's going to be for a lot of us. I just remind myself, God is big, I'm small, and I try to have an open mind. None of it changes or cheapens the parts that God did explicitly explain. He explained the important stuff and left a lot of stuff unmentioned and we get to explore it.

-I can't get on board with anything suggesting time travel.

-Everything in nature is "alive" IMO. This is straight from the Bible, which again, is what I believe. The wind, the waves, all of nature, it literally obeys Jesus. It moves in ways it isn't supposed to, it expresses itself. The physical laws we think are laws aren't necessarily laws. When Tucker Carlson talked about these things having a spiritual aspect, I can understand how someone thinks that (and I've talked a fair amount about spirituality in this post). These things could all just be part of nature, parts that we don't yet fully understand. And as sin corrupted all of nature, these things as well could be things that were created to be good, are now part of our fallen, sinful world, and so they still have good aspects to them, but they are also prone to decay and failure and degradation and misuse, just like everything else is. Who knows...

-Ultimately, we need real proof for people, including myself, to get off of whatever fences they're on and fully believe. Maybe we'll get it? It still feels unlikely but I guess it feels possible now more than ever. I want it to happen, because as you can tell, I'm caught between two sides of wanting to believe and being open to almost anything, yet being skeptical of everything.

-I don't think we'll ever see an actual clear video of anything real. So does that mean I just don't believe? I don't know, lol... I've said so much and I'm on both sides of it now so I've lost all respect for myself no matter what.

-I think a better way of explaining my thoughts on that is that I truly don't think there are little saucers flying around, breaking physical laws. Gun to my head, I don't think so. But I DO think there are other life forces, other energies, senses, dimensions, etc., and that we aren't necessarily prevented from theoretically interacting with them and them with us. Crashed aircraft and little gray bodies? Won't truly believe until we see real evidence.

-Knibb High football rules!

watty
AG
p.s. Feel free to call me out on anything stupid I just said. I have no idea what I just wrote
aggiephoenix02
What about crop circles?
watty
AG
Beats me
Redstone
AG
What do we make of "God's court" in the Psalms - including communication with fallen spiritual entities, and the "princes" of Daniel 10?
Probably NHI for believers, depending upon how allegory is viewed ….
and not at all clear the category of job, messenger angel, which is less a category of being, fits.
Leonard H. Stringfield
Redstone said:

What do we make of "God's court" in the Psalms - including communication with fallen spiritual entities, and the "princes" of Daniel 10?
Probably NHI for believers, depending upon how allegory is viewed ….
and not at all clear the category of job, messenger angel, which is less a category of being, fits.
Like Sodom and Gomorrah, not allegories and a very good chance extraterrestrial related/involvement. What was once termed "aliens".
Redstone
AG
The point is that God exists, some Biblical events are together historical and allegorical (ie Black lake becoming a sea and solar events), and that "gods" can be true (spiritual entities in a cultural context).

Nothing too sci-fi
TCTTS
AG
I very much appreciated this stream-of-consciousness post and your overall open-mindedness.

Good stuff all around, and thanks for sharing.

The only thing I'll push back on (besides the core conceit of modern Christianity, re: a loving God who forces billions of souls into existence knowing the vast majority of them will end up in hell - which is obviously a conversation for another board/thread) is the existence of physical craft. If NHI are real/here, IMO, there are simply too many eye-witness reports, from highly credible individuals, and too many unidentified physical objects caught on camera, radar, etc, for the craft aspect to not be real as well. Never mind the Grusch of it all, and his primary claim that we have a crash retrieval program.

Yes, I'm right there with you that there's a "local"/ultra-terrestrial element to all of this, but neither that concept, nor NHI from another plane/dimension/frequency/etc, precludes them from using craft, in addition to however else they might get from point A to point B.

I read a cool idea the other day that compared NHI craft to submarines. I had no clue, and this seems obvious in hindsight, but submarines have compartments that fill with water, and that's part of how they sink to whatever desired depth. And this person was saying to think of NHI craft potentially working in roughly the same way. If NHI are from a "higher," more ethereal plane of existence, a less-dense dimension, a "spiritual" realm, etc, their craft could be the "submarine" through which they "sink" into our dimension, by becoming more dense, material-based, etc. No idea if that's actually the case, but I thought it was a really interesting concept.
BenFiasco14
AG
Nice thoughts. Agree with many. Regarding the religious aspect - it's entirely feasible to me that, consider this - the Bible is the story of HUMANITY and God's relationship with us. The Bible is OUR BOOK, and commands us to be stewards of this planet.

We know for a fact that supernatural beings exist in the Bible - angels, demons, Nephilim, Cheribum, the list goes on - not to mention plenty examples of legit magic (to us anyway).

Why then is it hard to conceive that God and humans isn't the whole story. Which is to say, God also created these supernatural beings and perhaps even other intelligence that serves a different purpose than humans do. What if there is another race of beings somewhere who also worships God, just differently?

The Bible tells us there's more going on than we could probably ever imagine …

Then saide he, Knowest thou wherefore I am come vnto thee? but nowe will I returne to fight with the prince of Persia: and when I am gone forth, loe, the prince of Grecia shall come. But I will shew thee that which is decreeed in the Scripture of trueth: and there is none that holdeth with me in these things, but Michael your prince."
Daniel 10:20-21 GNV
https://bible.com/bible/2163/dan.10.20-21.GNV
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
TCTTS
AG
I'm not at all saying I believe this theory - based on dark matter/plasma that mostly reads as mumbo jumbo to me - and I hesitate to post something so "out there" (relatively speaking), but this conversation reminded me of it/touches on a lot of the same things, and I thought it was worth offering more as a thought experiment. It's one of those unifying theories that could explain everything, and I just enjoy taking obscure deep dives like this from time to time...

watty
AG
One thing I'll add. I think one reason so many dismiss it all outright is that it's just so much easier. It's the easier option. If you don't dismiss it, you have to really, really think about a lot of stuff. It's hard. When the government more or less validates the need to think about this stuff, but doesn't give us the info we need to truly inform our thoughts, it's a real chore. But that's where we are. If you're paying attention, you're compelled to really dive in and consider things. So it's easier to just not pay attention.
watty
AG
And I appreciate the responses to my long ramblings. I've been a mocker of a few things over the course of this thread, but have also been open to them, it's that same hypocrisy and contradiction I mentioned in the long post. There's not an easy way to reconcile it with where this news story currently stands. It IS all ridiculous... but at the same time, maybe it isn't.
watty
AG
TCTTS said:

I very much appreciated this stream-of-consciousness post and your overall open-mindedness.

Good stuff all around, and thanks for sharing.

The only thing I'll push back on (besides the core conceit of modern Christianity, re: a loving God who forces billions of souls into existence knowing the vast majority of them will end up in hell - which is obviously a conversation for another board/thread) is the existence of physical craft. If NHI are real/here, IMO, there are simply too many eye-witness reports, from highly credible individuals, and too many unidentified physical objects caught on camera, radar, etc, for the craft aspect to not be real as well. Never mind the Grusch of it all, and his primary claim that we have a crash retrieval program.

Yes, I'm right there with you that there's a "local"/ultra-terrestrial element to all of this, but neither that concept, nor NHI from another plane/dimension/frequency/etc, precludes them from using craft, in addition to however else they might get from point A to point B.

I read a cool idea the other idea that compared NHI craft to submarines. I had no clue, and this seems obvious in hindsight, but submarines have compartments that fill with water, and that's part of how they sink to whatever desired depth. And this person was saying to think of NHI craft potentially working in roughly the same way. If NHI are from a "higher," more ethereal plane of existence, a less-dense dimension, a "spiritual" realm, etc, their craft could be the "submarine" through which they "sink" into our dimension, by becoming more dense, material-based, etc. No idea if that's actually the case, but I thought it was a really interesting concept.

I don't disagree with any of your pushback, honestly. My rational side is constantly bouncing back and forth. There's a whole bunch of arrows pointing to there being actual physical crafts. And yet even with being open minded to it, I can't get all the way there. Like Thomas the disciple, I need to touch the wounds in Jesus' hands before I can believe fully.
TCTTS
AG
I can totally respect that. To an extent, I'm obviously taking the existence of craft on "faith," in much the same way.
BenFiasco14
AG
Quote:

I read a cool idea the other idea that compared NHI craft to submarines. I had no clue, and this seems obvious in hindsight, but submarines have compartments that fill with water, and that's part of how they sink to whatever desired depth. And this person was saying to think of NHI craft potentially working in roughly the same way. If NHI are from a "higher," more ethereal plane of existence, a less-dense dimension, a "spiritual" realm, etc, their craft could be the "submarine" through which they "sink" into our dimension, by becoming more dense, material-based, etc. No idea if that's actually the case, but I thought it was a really interesting concept.

I dig this theory and concept. Could totally see that being the case.
Leonard H. Stringfield
New documents: Senators believed government in possession of UFO materials | The Hill
TCTTS
AG
guadalupeag
watty said:

One thing I'll add. I think one reason so many dismiss it all outright is that it's just so much easier. It's the easier option. If you don't dismiss it, you have to really, really think about a lot of stuff. It's hard. When the government more or less validates the need to think about this stuff, but doesn't give us the info we need to truly inform our thoughts, it's a real chore. But that's where we are. If you're paying attention, you're compelled to really dive in and consider things. So it's easier to just not pay attention.

The knowledge is out there if you truly want to find it. It's just not in curated YouTube videos and twitter threads. There's a reason not a single credible scientist pays attention to this, and it isn't because it's easier.
TCTTS
AG
Thanks, dad.

You've given us our respective talking-tos, our minds have been changed, and we all now see the error of our ways.

With the mystery finally solved, this thread will now be closing.
guadalupeag
TCTTS said:

Thanks, dad.

You've given us our respective talking-tos, our minds have been changed, and we all now see the error of our ways.

With the mystery finally solved, this thread will now be closing.

Ha! Apologies. Didn't realize people so scientifically curious would be so sensitive to actual science. I'll see myself out and let y'all get back to literally defining the Dunning Kruger effect.
Houston Lee
AG
TCTTS said:

I'm not at all saying I believe this theory - based on dark matter/plasma that mostly reads as mumbo jumbo to me - and I hesitate to post something so "out there" (relatively speaking), but this conversation reminded me of it/touches on a lot of the same things, and I thought it was worth offering more as a thought experiment. It's one of those unifying theories that could explain everything, and I just enjoy taking obscure deep dives like this from time to time...

I think there is something to this theory.
BenFiasco14
AG
guadalupeag said:

watty said:

The knowledge is out there if you truly want to find it. It's just not in curated YouTube videos and twitter threads. There's a reason not a single credible scientist pays attention to this, and it isn't because it's easier.

So the science is settled? Good stuff. Let's see what happens.
Leonard H. Stringfield
Redstone said:

The point is that God exists, some Biblical events are together historical and allegorical (ie Black lake becoming a sea and solar events), and that "gods" can be true (spiritual entities in a cultural context).

Nothing too sci-fi
Yes, he is just not who you think they are.
Leonard H. Stringfield
Jaime Maussan Wins $300 Million Lawsuit Against Peru?

just won't go away...
Redstone
AG
If ETs ever claim to be God, or like God, we can put them to the test, as St. Paul suggested.
G Martin 87
AG
guadalupeag said:

watty said:

Well, in the case of our A&M astrophysicist referred to earlier, he definitely took the "easier" route and based his dismissal entirely on YouTube videos rather than actually reading the published reporting that flatly contradicted his statements about the Navy incidents. Neil Degrasse Tyson did the same thing. They both watched a FLIR video, decided it was a sensor anomaly, and took the easier route.
Leonard H. Stringfield
The evidence does suggest otherwise. Religion is a difficult thing to separate from. Trust me.
Redstone
AG
Test all spirits and all metaphysical experiences, and perhaps see for yourself if the accounts of "stopping an abduction" by the name of Jesus works.

We can better understand an objective reality via our subjectivity.
Agristotle
AG
"Evidence".
Leonard H. Stringfield
The Missing UFO Program Emails

Chris Leyto discusses files that were mysteriously deleted per John Greenwald. Elizondo and James T. Lacatski whose emails were affected.
TCTTS
AG

TCTTS
AG
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
From replies:

First Page Refresh
Page 106 of 106

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.