Thoughts on the current extraterrestrial disclosure process?

13,330 Views | 180 Replies | Last: 7 hrs ago by Leonard H. Stringfield
NoahAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Leonard H. Stringfield said:

What if that life has been evolving for several billion more years than us? Their mobility hardware might be far different than ours perhaps?

Your thoughts on David Grusch's testimony at the hearings this July?

The gist of it was: "There is a sophisticated disinformation campaign targeting the US populace which is extremely unethical and immoral. We are most definitely not alone."- 36-year-old David Grusch has served in the Air Force for 14 years and is a decorated Afghanistan combat officer who had earlier worked with the National Reconnaissance Office (NRO) and the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA). (2023)

Grusch is a patsy. I've listened to hours of him being interviewed and he says nothing.

IF there is intelligent life elsewhere in the universe it has not visited Earth.
Why do "abductions" only happen at night??
HossAg
AG
I'm not gonna waste time with this discussion.
UTExan

For those who didn't catch it or simply unaware, here is a link to those hearings from this past July. Some very interesting things were said.. Evidently, folks with direct knowledge/hands contact with the et craft materials etc. will be present in the next round of hearings. Sounds to me like these visitors may have moved beyond our math and theories.

Congressional Hearing on UAP (UFO)

Those with a serious interest in this game would be smart to pursue answers based on the following:

1.) the government lied about Roswell and pretty much every other UFO/UAP encounter;

2.) that "aliens" are here and abduct a certain percentage of people to experiment on them, sexually abuse them and inject implants, probably with the goal of creating their own human-"alien" hybrid army with enhanced physical and psychic powers and armed with advanced technology;

3.) that said "aliens" are probably behind cattle mutilations where they extract biological material to aid in their program;

4.) that these "aliens" are likely the offspring of angel-human biological unions mentioned in Genesis 6. The pseudepigraphal Book of Enoch mentions this in further detail with technology transfer imparted to humans;

5.) that some governments likely are in contact with these "aliens" for the purpose of gaining technology;

6.) that many unexplained but persistent supernatural phenomena are probably related to these "aliens": shapeshifters, Skinwalker Ranch experiences, Bigfoot (Google Giant of Kandahar Afghanistan for a hair raising tale).

In short, the "aliens" are probably evil entities. Just one more thing to annoy and frustrate humans like stuck drawers. Except that stuck drawers probably didn't abduct you and perform invasive procedures.

For anybody with doubts about the abduction experience, the former head of psychiatry at the Harvard Medical school (Dr John Mack) researched and wrote extensively on this, as have other former government officials.

Sounds crazy as h e double hockey sticks but there it is.
It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
Aggies1322
AG
HossAg said:

That seems awfully convenient. Mock someone and then run away when questioned on your thoughts.
Leonard H. Stringfield
Monty Python si? Perhaps it falls in line with a statement made by a former CIA director?

Admiral Roscoe Hillenkoetter:
1st Director of the CIA (1947-1950)
"It is time for the truth to be brought out....Behind the scenes, high-ranking Air Force officials are soberly concerned about UFOs. But through official secrecy and ridicule, many citizens are led to believe the unknown flying objects are nonsense....I urge immediate Congressional action to reduce the dangers from secrecy about Unidentified Flying Objects."
Hillenkoetter, Roscoe; "Aliens from Space", Major Donald E. Keyhoe, 1975

(Please note the "dangers" that Hillenkoetter talks about are from SECRECY not from the UFOs.

Perhaps he was in a position to know "things"?

The above linked hearing is very interesting.
Farsight Institute, Atlanta, GA
HossAg
AG
Aggies1322 said:

HossAg said:

That seems awfully convenient. Mock someone and then run away when questioned on your thoughts.
It's not running away, it's just not possible to have a logical conversation with you. You're asking me to give my scientific proof of something when your own "truth" is backed by fantasies.
Aggies1322
AG
HossAg said:

Aggies1322 said:

HossAg said:

It's not running away, it's just not possible to have a logical conversation with you. You're asking me to give my scientific proof of something when your own "truth" is backed by fantasies.

Do you have scientific proof? Or are you just backing your beliefs with "fantasies"?
Leonard H. Stringfield
I appreciate someone who has taken the time and effort to do some research on the subject and not fallen in line and propagated the stigma.

bravo!
Eliminatus
AG
What were the CLIF notes of the whole Grutsch thing? Real? Gubment plant? Shill? Grift? Or just another round of "This is real" from someone followed by can't prove a single thing posited and hem and haw back to the darkness and obscurity?

I absolutely did not pay attention as it was occurring and trying to find a short and sweet summarization is basically impossible on the internet right now.

ETA: oops. Forgot the E board has a thread. Disregard!
Leonard H. Stringfield
Eliminatus said:

What were the CLIF notes of the whole Grutsch thing? Real? Gubment plant? Shill? Grift? Or just another round of "This is real" from someone followed by can't prove a single thing posited and hem and haw back to the darkness and obscurity?

I absolutely did not pay attention as it was occurring and trying to find a short and sweet summarization is basically impossible on the internet right now.

ETA: oops. Forgot the E board has a thread. Disregard!
No, this issue and what is currently taking place need to be in front of as many eyes as possible.
As for Grusch, he made some extremely profound statements. The main one from the entire hearing being this IMO:

"There is a sophisticated disinformation campaign targeting the US populace which is extremely unethical and immoral. We are most definitely not alone."- 36-year-old David Grusch has served in the Air Force for 14 years and is a decorated Afghanistan combat officer who had earlier worked with the National Reconnaissance Office (NRO) and the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA). (2023)

This dove-tails with what many researchers have been saying over several decades.
Leonard H. Stringfield
Bombshell Info from MICHAEL HERRERA, UFO Whistleblower

Well known political activist and founder of the Disclosure Project, Dr. Steven Greer, originally brought Michael in as a witness to last years Disclosure Conference, put on by the DC Press Club. Much has passed under the bridge since and many believe a gov disclosure on some level will occur. Perhaps that has already occurred with many of these folks currently or formerly gov employees. Evidently, there will be another congressional hearing with "new" whistleblowers being brought in to testify again under oath. Some of these have had direct contact with NHI materials. Here is a good interview of marine M Herrera and from his account, saw what the decades of back engineering may have resulted in.
Leonard H. Stringfield
Christopher Mellon on The Potential Consequences of Disclosure

Interesting comments here from Chris Mellon-Former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Intelligence-
Ghost of Bisbee
AG
Spydey, we've missed you!

Whatever happened to the Aztec handle?
one safe place

And the associated cover-up?
Nothing has been proven as to existence, nor a cover-up. Is there, has there been? Yet to be determined.

Just because you quote something stated by someone you agree with, that doesn't make it so. If I am a flat earther, and someone says the earth is flat and I latch on to their statement because I share the same mindset, doesn't mean if I drive long enough I will fall off the edge.
Leonard H. Stringfield
one safe place said:

Nothing has been proven as to existence, nor a cover-up. Is there, has there been? Yet to be determined.

Just because you quote something stated by someone you agree with, that doesn't make it so. If I am a flat earther, and someone says the earth is flat and I latch on to their statement because I share the same mindset, doesn't mean if I drive long enough I will fall off the edge.
True, but when you start to look for any evidence at all..it is there is great abundance. Perhaps not sufficient for you, but its there. I'm fully convinced a cover-up began 2 days after the vehicle crash in Roswell in 1947. It may have been in place as early as a reported crash in Missouri in 1941. The incident in Los Angeles was not a weather balloon either as the Army declared. Sound familiar? You make a great point. We are all waiting for NBC to give us permission. For some it will be a disclosure, for others, confirmation. I'm confident we will see something confirming all this. Heck, we are already being prepared IMO. Whether that is sufficient proof? Up to the individual. I also believe Pearl Harbor occurred. Let's all hope we get the truth.
Leonard H. Stringfield
LOL...Kayne and the truth about "power" took him out.
AggieArchitect04
AG
It's turtles all the way down y'all.
Leonard H. Stringfield
that and school-girl giggles....
one safe place

one safe place said:

True, but when you start to look for any evidence at all..it is there is great abundance. Perhaps not sufficient for you, but its there. I'm fully convinced a cover-up began 2 days after the vehicle crash in Roswell in 1947. It may have been in place as early as a reported crash in Missouri in 1941. The incident in Los Angeles was not a weather balloon either as the Army declared. Sound familiar? You make a great point. We are all waiting for NBC to give us permission. For some it will be a disclosure, for others, confirmation. I'm confident we will see something confirming all this. Heck, we are already being prepared IMO. Whether that is sufficient proof? Up to the individual. I also believe Pearl Harbor occurred. Let's all hope we get the truth.
Permission? No, but some proof would be nice. Art Bell and someone calling on the East of the Rockies phone line talking about shadow people might be evidence to you, it isn't to me, but it is proof to no one.
Leonard H. Stringfield
Yes, ever since the NYT article in 2017 (a MSM pub), it seems the stigma surrounding the reality has lessened. I suspect more people that normally would giggle at the subject sorta took notice. Had the Inquirer ran with that article..not much would have happened. Except additional giggling. Now, when NBC runs with something to the effect of "we ain't alone" to lead off the 5:00 evening news....lots of folks will fall in line. Not everybody of course. The hard core, flat earth level folks will want to touch a craft or shake hands with a being. Can't blame them after being lied to for 80 years. MSM has shown a real hesitation at even mentioning the UAP congressional hearings this past summer. Why? At that point, that might be the cool thing to do and the giggling might be directed at those who discount what is happening. Folks can be like lemmings sometimes. Our intelligence apparatus banks on that. For now the messages will be delivered to the msg board forums. In season and out of season. (from the good book)

But I too still want to see the hardware/beings for my own confirmation. Will that happen...time will tell.
one safe place

Yes, ever since the NYT article in 2017 (a MSM pub), it seems the stigma surrounding the reality has lessened. I suspect more people that normally would giggle at the subject sorta took notice. Had the Inquirer ran with that article..not much would have happened. Except additional giggling. Now, when NBC runs with something to the effect of "we ain't alone" to lead off the 5:00 evening news....lots of folks will fall in line. Not everybody of course. The hard core, flat earth level folks will want to touch a craft or shake hands with a being. Can't blame them after being lied to for 80 years. MSM has shown a real hesitation at even mentioning the UAP congressional hearings this past summer. Why? At that point, that might be the cool thing to do and the giggling might be directed at those who discount what is happening. Folks can be like lemmings sometimes. Our intelligence apparatus banks on that. For now the messages will be delivered to the msg board forums. In season and out of season. (from the good book)

But I too still want to see the hardware/beings for my own confirmation. Will that happen...time will tell.
You have the flat earther folks reversed. Flat earth folks believe in something for which there is no proof, just like you and those like you believe in something not yet proven. Without any proof, your "lied to for 80 years" is a hollow statement. That the NYT, or anyone in the MSM, says this or that is still just talk.

"Surrounding the reality?" Again, you use the word "reality" but apparently do not understand the meaning of the word. I think the word you are looking for is "belief" instead. To you it is reality because you wish it so, you are a true believer. But just because you believe it, doesn't make it real.
Leonard H. Stringfield
Yes sir, I believe it's a reality. No question. As real as my front door. And I'm ready to see the hardware as well. Mainly for those that can't believe it. And yes, the cover-up is just as real. Always keep in mind the extent to which our gov et. al. has gone to the keep it that way as you continue your quest. Yes, lives have been taken.

"I was amazed at what I saw. The amount of debris that was scattered over such an area...The more I saw of the fragments, the more I realized it wasn't anything I was acquainted with. In fact, as it turned out, nobody else was acquainted with it...There was a cover up some place about the whole matter."

Major Jesse Marcel. US Army Intelligence Officer. Extract taken from a video interview. This testimony is a direct contradiction to the testimony of the Air Force regarding the nature of the recovered debris at Roswell in 1947.

more to come..

NoahAg

more to come..

No. There's not. "A big reveal" is always around the corner with you UFO people. But in reality, you are just Geraldo Rivera opening Al Capone's empty vault. Over and over.
Aggies1322
AG

Yes sir, I believe it's a reality. No question. As real as my front door. And I'm ready to see the hardware as well. Mainly for those that can't believe it. And yes, the cover-up is just as real. Always keep in mind the extent to which our gov et. al. has gone to the keep it that way as you continue your quest. Yes, lives have been taken.

"I was amazed at what I saw. The amount of debris that was scattered over such an area...The more I saw of the fragments, the more I realized it wasn't anything I was acquainted with. In fact, as it turned out, nobody else was acquainted with it...There was a cover up some place about the whole matter."

Major Jesse Marcel. US Army Intelligence Officer. Extract taken from a video interview. This testimony is a direct contradiction to the testimony of the Air Force regarding the nature of the recovered debris at Roswell in 1947.

more to come..

Being as nice as possible.. isn't it a possibility that the crash at Roswell was experimental military tech that wasn't widely known. Whether that be Russian or US. There are a lot of reasons a soldier may not be acquainted with certain tech. That seems significantly more likely than complicated life making a cross-universe road trip just to crash in Roswell, NM.
vin1041
AG
If you want proof of aliens? Go to Home Depot.
Leonard H. Stringfield
Aggies1322 said:

more to come..

Being as nice as possible.. isn't it a possibility that the crash at Roswell was experimental military tech that wasn't widely known. Whether that be Russian or US. There are a lot of reasons a soldier may not be acquainted with certain tech. That seems significantly more likely than complicated life making a cross-universe road trip just to crash in Roswell, NM.
Yes, but most researchers believe it was indeed an extraterrestrial craft. Actually, 3 vehicles were involved.

See how hard it is to accept? I've worn those shoes. Good discussion here..these conversations need to happen.

Most recently, I think David Grusch may have alluded to that origin.

Leonard Stringfield, one of the most respected early researchers has compiled a list of over 100 vehicles that were landed, shot down or crashed. His book is fascinating.
Leonard H. Stringfield
Good soldier...

Admiral Roscoe Hillenkoetter:
1st Director of the CIA (1947-1950)
"It is time for the truth to be brought out....Behind the scenes, high-ranking Air Force officials are soberly concerned about UFOs. But through official secrecy and ridicule, many citizens are led to believe the unknown flying objects are nonsense....I urge immediate Congressional action to reduce the dangers from secrecy about Unidentified Flying Objects."
Hillenkoetter, Roscoe; "Aliens from Space", Major Donald E. Keyhoe, 1975

The truth has been hiding in plain site.

FriendlyAg
Aggies1322 said:

HossAg said:

Aggies1322 said:

fc2112 said:

There is life on other planets.

They have never visited here.

Hope that helps.

The statistical likelihood of life existing elsewhere in universe is nearly 0.. so close to 0 that an unfathomably large universe is still not big enough for it to be likely that life exists elsewhere. That being said, if it did- why do we think that life would self aware and conscious beings? It could be a planet full of dogs.
Where are your statistics coming from? That makes no sense.

What are the odds of abiogenesis occurring? I'm a creationist, so I think abiogenesis occurring is impossible. I think the only way people/organisms exist today is because God created life. The idea that primordial goop was struck by lightning at the exact perfect time that all the proteins of life were present and perfectly in place, and that the organism that was created didn't immediately die due to the harsh conditions of earth, and that the organism created could reproduce asexually, and that it could then evolve into a more complex organism are nonexistent. It isn't possible. You can give a trillion years of primordial goop and lightning storms constantly striking and there is no chance it happens because that is lunacy.

I'll bite. Who created God?
Aggies1322
AG
FriendlyAg said:

Aggies1322 said:

HossAg said:

Aggies1322 said:

fc2112 said:

There is life on other planets.

They have never visited here.

Hope that helps.

The statistical likelihood of life existing elsewhere in universe is nearly 0.. so close to 0 that an unfathomably large universe is still not big enough for it to be likely that life exists elsewhere. That being said, if it did- why do we think that life would self aware and conscious beings? It could be a planet full of dogs.
Where are your statistics coming from? That makes no sense.

What are the odds of abiogenesis occurring? I'm a creationist, so I think abiogenesis occurring is impossible. I think the only way people/organisms exist today is because God created life. The idea that primordial goop was struck by lightning at the exact perfect time that all the proteins of life were present and perfectly in place, and that the organism that was created didn't immediately die due to the harsh conditions of earth, and that the organism created could reproduce asexually, and that it could then evolve into a more complex organism are nonexistent. It isn't possible. You can give a trillion years of primordial goop and lightning storms constantly striking and there is no chance it happens because that is lunacy.

I'll bite. Who created God?

Who says that God needed to be created? My God is the creator, not the created.
Aggies1322
AG

Aggies1322 said:

more to come..

Yes, but most researchers believe it was indeed an extraterrestrial craft. Actually, 3 vehicles were involved.

See how hard it is to accept? I've worn those shoes. Good discussion here..these conversations need to happen.

Most recently, I think David Grusch may have alluded to that origin.

Leonard Stringfield, one of the most respected early researchers has compiled a list of over 100 vehicles that were landed, shot down or crashed. His book is fascinating.

The govt cover up doesn't make it hard to accept. Logically, it sounds absurd that beings would create machines that can likely alter the time/space continuum (theoretically, that is how they travel so far in a reasonable amount of time). You would think these ships would also have some type of radar or instrument that helps with navigation. How can I stand to believe that they travelled easily through the entire universe just to crash in an open desert? Right? That seems rather unbelievable.
Leonard H. Stringfield
He's not who you think they are. Is a supreme being a requirement? We've talked this on the Religion board.

How did life emerge though?

Leonard H. Stringfield
Yes, many ask this. Good question. For some, they were shot down. Some given to us..others crashed either due to something. Just passing along what's being said. By folks in a position to know. I think there is a FAR greater number of nhi vehicles "flying" around though. The camera data collected by Farsight Institute would suggest this. More vehicles, greater the chance of something happening.
Aggies1322
AG

Yes, many ask this. Good question. For some, they were shot down. Some given to us..others crashed either due to something. Just passing along what's being said. By folks in a position to know. I think there is a FAR greater number of nhi vehicles "flying" around though. The camera data collected by Farsight Institute would suggest this. More vehicles, greater the chance of something happening.

So the best argument for alien ufos is also one of the best arguments against it? You're saying that these crashes/shoot downs/etc are due to chance since there is such a large number? Where I would say "if there are such a great number, how come none of these big crashes have happened in a populated area with large numbers of witnesses?"
Leonard H. Stringfield
No, this is what folks with much more knowledge are saying. Just passing that along. Should give you something to ponder at least. And yes, the more vehicles out there, the more likely the chance. The data suggests that are many more than what can be seen with the naked eye. An analogy would be # of cars on the highway vs flat tires I suppose.
NoahAg
Aggies1322 said:

So the best argument for alien ufos is also one of the best arguments against it? You're saying that these crashes/shoot downs/etc are due to chance since there is such a large number? Where I would say "if there are such a great number, how come none of these big crashes have happened in a populated area with large numbers of witnesses?"
Exactly. UFO "crashes" and alien "abductions." Always in the desert, middle of nowhere, at night, no (credible) witnesses. Vehicles capable of bending the fabric of space and travel across the universe....only to fly into a tree. LOL.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.