WTS: 2 Troubadour Festival VIP Tickets

238 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 27 days ago by jakester03
jakester03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Plans changed and I won't be able to make it. These tickets are completely sold out, so this is a great opportunity to try some amazing BBQ and enjoy some Country music.

Asking for what I paid: $225 each (saves you on fees)

PM preferred or you can reply to this listing with your email and I will reach out to you.

Here is a description of the VIP tickets:
https://troubadourfestival.com/

Troubadour VIP (12:00 PM entry, SOLD OUT!): VIP tickets include a special VIP entrance with hour-earlier entry (12:00 PM) into the BBQ sampling that includes UNLIMITED samples (with shorter lines!) from 35 of the best BBQ joints in Texas that lasts until 4:00 PM. You'll also receive a festival t-shirt, and access to an exclusive VIP grove at Aggie Park with a private bar where your first two beers are on us, flushable and air-conditioned bathrooms, and standing room-only access in front of the stage. Additional food will be available after 4:00 PM from local food trucks and any BBQ restaurants that choose to sell food. Some seating will be provided, but you may also bring a basic folding chair to sit in designated areas.
jakester03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
bump. Will consider reasonable offers.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.