Hubert Davis in CS?

2,467 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 12 days ago by Tobias Funke
aggiecjtj
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Anyone know why Hubert Davis and staff are in CS right now? Spotted at Torchys.
Method Man
Here to support Aggie women's tennis
aggiecjtj
I guess that explains why Villanova staff were at Torchys as well.
Know Your Enemy
AG
Is there an AAU tournament in town?
taylorswift13_
Coaches Book Club with Buzz
LawHall88
AG
There was an AAU event in Bryan on Friday.

Wicked Good Ag
There are some major players here for this tourney. The level of play in this tourney is more than I think we have had in quite a few years if ever for AAU.

Worked games this morning involving teams from Ohio Utah Florida Georgia and another team that I didn't get where they were from. These ain't your local Houston Austin teams

aggiez03
AG
Last year our two incoming fish signees from the NE (Maryland?) played in a tourney in Bryan as well.

I remember Hop discussing it and possibly went to it???

Found it on a commit thread from last year...
Quote:

greg.w.h
AG
There is every reason to believe is Buzz meant what he said on his job is to recruit talent then we should see momentum build. I would be surprised if anyone that follows our team and school didn't have a continuing concern about attracting talent consistently to the school. I guess building a reputation to build talent is exactly as difficult as it seems.
AggieBiker
AG
Pardon me for asking, but is your comment meant to be a concern about (1) Buzz; (2) our ability as a school to recruit talent; (3) both; or, (4) something entirely different?

I fully understand your and agree with comment about our history of having trouble recruiting top talent. I am trying to understand the totality of your comments in relation to the OP and the subsequent discussion of the AAU tourney in town as the reason for the Hubert Davis and co being in town. Maybe you can explain the totality of your comments and therefore the relation to the OP. Thanks in advance.
Tobias Funke
AG
greg.w.h said:

There is every reason to believe is Buzz meant what he said on his job is to recruit talent then we should see momentum build. I would be surprised if anyone that follows our team and school didn't have a continuing concern about attracting talent consistently to the school. I guess building a reputation to build talent is exactly as difficult as it seems.

I have read this 6 times and still have zero idea what you're trying to say. Every sentence gave me a unique stroke.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.