Russians tried to put Brittney Griner in Men's Jail

4,157 Views | 34 Replies | Last: 10 days ago by TAMU1990
Only Fans Director
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Video starts at 5:46 mark.

So why would Russians want to put Griner in a men's jail?

It is not like there is video footage of the incident.

Proud father of an Aggie undergrad!
captkirk
AG
Rapier108
Only Fans Director said:

So why would Russians want to put Griner in men's jail?
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
hunter2012
AG
she must have failed the cup check.
BadMoonRisin
AG
lmao "The Russians knew who you were so they targeted you".

I bet less than 10% of America knows who Bart Griner is.
AgBQ-00
AG
anyone else remember when Bart said that "she" was the one who laid pipe in the failed "marriage"?
BCR
I'm sure if they actually tried they would have succeeded.
NE PA Ag
I honestly had never heard 'her' speak before. Defintely a man.
one safe place
Evidently, the Russians didn't think they wanted coed prisons.
Only Fans Director
NE PA Ag said:

So that would mean Baylor, Phoenix Mercury, and the Olympic team all are covering up the fact they have a man playing on their women's teams?
Rapier108
Only Fans Director said:

NE PA Ag said:

So that would mean Baylor, Phoenix Mercury, and the Olympic team all are covering up the fact they have a man playing on their women's teams?
Probably intersexed with some kind of messed up chromosomes like XXY, XYY or XYX, but with male genitalia.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
Lake08
Lived in Waco my entire life. I've also posted this many times. She got "hurt" when she could have played on the first two olympic teams. Then when the "requirement" for testosterone levels changed, she started playing. Fact.
Tabasco
AG
This is correct. I think xxy (think hermaphroditism). She "reportedly" told Notre Dame players during March madness about it. Her parents had to pick" a gender, amd whether or not they did it for potential basketball success or not, they probably chose right. I actually have some sympathy for her and her situation with regards to any biological intersexual (different of course from gender confusion, trans, nonbinary, etc). There is A LOT that she can be criticized for, but offering grace towards to genetic outliers seems appropriate.
fc2112
I've posted before, my son's high school team played Aldine Eisenhower for the state championship. The girls on that team all agreed that Griner as a guy. They had played against guys regularly to make them a stronger girls team, and they know a guy when they played one.

Also - in another interview, I heard him comment that his "wife" is pregnant. Man, I got questions.....

https://www.thebump.com/news/brittney-griner-baby

Quote:

Brittney Griner is going to be a mom!

The two-time Olympic gold medalist and six-time WNBA All-Star shared the happy news on April 14 alongside her wife and lawyer, Cherelle Griner. "Can't believe we're less than three months away from meeting our favorite human being," the couple captioned a photo of them hand in hand, looking down at sonogram photos over Cherelle's bump.

Brittany and Cherelle first met in 2013 while attending Baylor University and got engaged in 2018. The two tied the night in June 2019 and have been together ever since. Brittney first became a household name in February 2022 when she was detained in Russia after customs agents at a Moscow airport said they found vape cartridges containing cannabis oil in her luggage.
CanyonAg77
AG
Quote:

The two tied the night in June 2019
CanyonAg77
AG
Tabasco said:

There is A LOT that she can be criticized for, but offering grace towards to genetic outliers seems appropriate.

I agree.

But I think it also says a lot about Baylor and Coach Mulkey that they exploited Griner for sports success, and gave the middle finger to all the other teams made up of XX women.
nortex97
AG
OMG! Evil Russians tried to put a male in a male prison. *******'s.

BTW, the American propaganda press cares much less about an actual American journalist in a Russian jail, to this day, vs. the 'transgender' mentally ill pot head when he was arrested for breaking Russian laws.
flakrat
AG
BCR said:

I'm sure if they actually tried they would have succeeded.

This * 1 Billion
Ag_07
AG
And yeah...Don't break laws won't go to jail. Targeted or not.

Ironic she identifies as a male until she gets put in male prison then it's 'OH no I'm not a male!'.

Also is she really upset that she was stuffed into a small police car for transfer? Police all over the world stuff everyone into small cars regardless of height. Did she really expect them to bring a big and tall care just for her?
torrid
AG
Let me say this. If Brit/Bart really is intersex, for lack of a better term she WAS born that way. And still made a stupid choice to travel to Russia with her THC vape. She's not like the picture posted the other day of the bearded lady with a hairy chest trying to bond with "her" newborn.
BBRex
AG
After growing up watching the old USSR "female" Olympic athletes, I would think Russia shouldn't have much trouble at all believing she's a woman.
ATX_AG_08
AG
b_rad
AG
beautiful brittney, beautiful"
-robin roberts
samurai_science
Tabasco said:

This is correct. I think xxy (think hermaphroditism). She "reportedly" told Notre Dame players during March madness about it. Her parents had to pick" a gender, amd whether or not they did it for potential basketball success or not, they probably chose right. I actually have some sympathy for her and her situation with regards to any biological intersexual (different of course from gender confusion, trans, nonbinary, etc). There is A LOT that she can be criticized for, but offering grace towards to genetic outliers seems appropriate.
No. She chose to wade into politics and gets no grace.
Cobra39
No matter what it was, we way overpaid.

Cobra39
waco_aggie05
AG
I still claim Griner and RGIII are the same person. Never seen them in the same room together......
Tabasco
AG
samurai_science said:

Tabasco said:

No. She chose to wade into politics and gets no grace.

I meant grace about the genetic hand she was dealt. There are a hundred other things about her (political, Russia weed, complaining victim all the time, writing a book to monetize her own stupidity, huge lib, annoying person, and on and on).

Just like that Greta girl. 100 things to criticize her about, but I'm not gonna make fun of her Autism though. You or others can.
Only Fans Director
Tabasco said:

This is correct. I think xxy (think hermaphroditism). She "reportedly" told Notre Dame players during March madness about it.
If true, this easily explains why Russia tried to put Griner in a men's cell.
2023NCAggies
BadMoonRisin said:

lmao "The Russians knew who you were so they targeted you".

I bet less than 10% of America knows who Bart Griner is.
I agree with that below 10%, I cannot even remember the popular chicks name the 1st pick of the draft and shes been all over the news

Russia don't be playing games, they knew she was a man. We are just crazy morons to them I am sure.

Muy
AG
So not only is Bart a victim in his mind, he is blaming Trump. This is so rich.
cz308
Walks like a duck, talks like a duck...
Cobra39
He hated America.......until he was in that Russian jail.

Didn't we give up a top terrorist to get him out?

Cobra39

doubledog
hunter2012 said:

she must have failed the cup check.
The tape got old and lost its sticky..?
zephyr88
AG
Damn... I never knew that he/she/it had such a deep voice.
TAMU1990
AG
Only Fans Director said:

Tabasco said:

This is correct. I think xxy (think hermaphroditism). She "reportedly" told Notre Dame players during March madness about it.
If true, this easily explains why Russia tried to put Griner in a men's cell.
I thought most drs/parents elected chopped it off and choose to be female in these situations. The ***** is usually underdeveloped and it's never going to function properly.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.