Siap, Biden says no more munitions

7,192 Views | 99 Replies | Last: 10 days ago by captkirk
Logos Stick
How long do you want to ignore this user?
If Israel goes into Rafah. I honestly can't believe this. Also, aren't they already operating in Rfah?

This is mind blowing

Worst. President. Ever.

Phog06
AG
Biden got his orders from Obama and V. Jarrett. If you vote democrat and are Jewish, then you are beyond ignorant.
Jack Squat 83
AG
Phog06 said:

Biden got his orders from Obama and V. Jarrett. If you vote democrat and are Jewish, then you are beyond ignorant.

Swap American for Jewish.
Pretty sure most of you don’t know me.
The Shank Ag
This could be a huge turning point in the election, and in US history. I'd say 70+% of Americans up until now have been firmly in the Israel camp. If they invade Rafah, do 20% toe the party line and fall in cahoots with the radical protesters. Do the more central dems start chanting from the river to the sea?

Either this is the end of Biden, or it's the absolute end of America as we know it

Sorry for the hyperbole, but if Biden splits with Netanyahu on a grand scale and the mean tweet hating middle follow, we are done. It will be the point of no return. Nevermind the so called "Christian" sects of United Methodism (Until 16 months ago I was a lifelong member) and the Presbyterians and soon to come Lutherans standing with Palestine.

I'm legit worried for the first time in my 37 year life. I'm nowhere near an enthusiastic Trump guy (I have my beef with his Covid response and generally as him as a person) but I'm enthusiastic as S- - - to vote for him for a third time.
Jim Hogg is angry
AG
This reprobate ******* is a judgement from God.
Joes
Phog06 said:

Yeah, I keep pointing this out. I guess it's a technicality to some but every time I see people get mad about what Biden has or hasn't done I just think "Does anyone seriously think he's making any decisions whatsoever??!"

His advisors and staff say "Wake up Mr President, something has happened and your staff and advisors believe this is the best way to proceed."

"Uh… what time is it, is it lunchtime yet?"

"No, but while your eyes are open please go ahead and sign this for us, this is our recommended course of action."

"Uh, ok.."

"Thanks, we'll bring you your pudding shortly."

I mean, anyone who looks at Biden as being responsible for anything must have never cared for anyone with dementia. My dad was better off than Biden is now when we decided he couldn't drive anymore and I basically started living his life for him, cleaning his house, paying his bills, mowing his yard, etc. Biden is nothing but a hood ornament. Obama's circle is running the country.

Don't get me wrong, Biden's been a piece of crap for his whole life but as of now you might as well rage at the White House dog for having anything to do with our actual policies.
Waffledynamics
AG
Congress allocated the money. He refuses to spend it to help an ally. I thought this was an impeachable offense?

Biden's geriatric, demented ass should be rotting in a cage and reminded during his seldom lucid moments that he's scum.

Dear lord I hate Biden, Obama, and company. Absolutely disgusting, reprehensible pieces of *****
TexAgs91
AG
Logos Stick said:

Worst. President. Ever.

Well, to be fair, he's the figurehead of an illegitimate Marxist government that installed itself in place of the US government, so yeah... That's kind of to be expected.
I identify as Ultra-MAGA
Ag87H2O
AG

Thankfully, Biden is doing everything he can to hand the election to Trump. Either that or his handlers are giving him instructions they know will get him ousted as the nominee.
2023NCAggies
He also plans to bring refugees. People that no one wants even Muslim countries

Yet this Fing idiot is doing it. This is straight up the Obama machine. I hate the guy and he single handily is destroying this country
The Shank Ag
2016 Obama is an Islamphobe/Genocidal/Racist by todays left margins. He needs to stay out of todays climate, but he's hardly the ringleader of this administration. It's completely on leftist elite and the loud radicals they put into congress.
Kyle Field Shade Chaser
AG
Israel already started invading rafah
Chef Elko
AG
Biden simping for a group of people nobody wants. Love it, keep digging that hole
Ag in Tiger Country
AG
Ag87H2O said:

Thankfully, Biden is doing everything he can to hand the election to Trump. Either that or his handlers are giving him instructions they know will get him ousted as the nominee.

I hope you and others don't really believe, given the lengths they have gone to in the past and thru to the present, that Trump will live to be sworn in. Those in control mock and are without God; their deviancy and desperate hold onto power knows no bounds because they're evil. Trump looks like a choir boy compared to their exploits; God help us!
JonSnow
He is an elderly incompetent traitorous disgrace.
FIDO*98*
AG
Ag87H2O said:

As long as there is mail in voting and ballot harvesting, the Dems have zero concerns about Trump winning. We'll all go to bed with Trump ahead and Biden will have another "miraculous" come from behind win
Stat Monitor Repairman
96AgGrad
AG
Biden sounds really unwell in that clip. I wonder how far away we are from President Cackles.
DarkBrandon01
AG
protesting works.
RandyLahey1013
Joes said:

Phog06 said:

Yeah, I keep pointing this out. I guess it's a technicality to some but every time I see people get mad about what Biden has or hasn't done I just think "Does anyone seriously think he's making any decisions whatsoever??!"

His advisors and staff say "Wake up Mr President, something has happened and your staff and advisors believe this is the best way to proceed."

"Uh… what time is it, is it lunchtime yet?"

"No, but while your eyes are open please go ahead and sign this for us, this is our recommended course of action."

"Uh, ok.."

"Thanks, we'll bring you your pudding shortly."

I mean, anyone who looks at Biden as being responsible for anything must have never cared for anyone with dementia. My dad was better off than Biden is now when we decided he couldn't drive anymore and I basically started living his life for him, cleaning his house, paying his bills, mowing his yard, etc. Biden is nothing but a hood ornament. Obama's circle is running the country.

Don't get me wrong, Biden's been a piece of crap for his whole life but as of now you might as well rage at the White House dog for having anything to do with our actual policies.

The fact that there are people out there that believe he's actually involved in any decision, is what scares me.
ts5641
He's trying to appease his muslim voters, but alienating everyone else. Poor guy.
Logos Stick
From what I am reading, Hamas still has five American hostages. Biden has abandoned them.
AtticusMatlock
This is the way our adversaries manipulate US policy.

They know Biden needs key voting blocs in swing states. They play the manipulation on those people (young college students, muslims in Michigan, etc.) to pressure Biden into policy changes.

He plays along because he cares more about being reelected than he cares about good policy.
Agthatbuilds
Impeach him. Thems the rules when you withhold congressionally approved aid for personal convictions or personal election desires.

This mfer and his ****ty staff have chosen the side of radical jew haters over American hostages for a few votes in Dearborn, Michigan and on college campuses.

Eff him
AgsMnn
AG
Is it because they don't give 10% to the big guy?
Agthatbuilds
*using useful idiots works

If you think a couple hundred college kids changed our foreign policy, you're delusional.
fixer
Astonishing that the country that endured 9-11 is now soft on Hamas and terrorists.

Logos Stick
Agthatbuilds said:

Impeach him. Thems the rules when you withhold congressionally approved aid for personal convictions or personal election desires.

This mfer and his ****ty staff have chosen the side of radical jew haters over American hostages for a few votes in Dearborn, Michigan and on college campuses.

Eff him

very good point.
nortex97
AG
Phog06 said:

This.

Never, ever vote for a democrat.
Maroon Dawn
AG
Biden must be polling in the toilet with college kids, Muslims and mentally ill white women plus probably mad Israel laughed at his pathetic "line in the sand"

But they don't need Biden to finish this in Raffah

Though watch Biden turn around and try to share the victory with Israel when they finish off Hamas as he tries to play both sides
BMX Bandit
Agthatbuilds said:

*using useful idiots works

If you think a couple hundred college kids changed our foreign policy, you're delusional.

Exactly this. Has nothing to do with the protests. It goes much higher
sam callahan
LMAO at the thought that foreign policy moves the needle for the base of democrat voters.

Free stuff, abortion, and cutting off genitals are the dominant issues. They don't even care about climate change unless it gets them more free stuff, more abortions and more cutting off genitals.
Agthatbuilds
I'm sure Hezbollah is thrilled at the news. Might br time for them to open a second front.

And Biden sat on this news until after his holocaust speech.
Logos Stick
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
I guess "ironclad" doesn't mean what I thought it did. Sort of like "Don't". Democrat vocabulary is so confusing.

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.