Caress your palate

513 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 16 days ago by chiken
TexAgs Sponsors
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
AG

With TexAgs Coffee of course!

Do you have your own special twist on how you have your morning coffee? Let us know how you like it - whether it's just black coffee or some version unique to you and you'll be entered to win a bag of BTHO Morning blend!

BTHO Morning is a single-origin, premium blend that is small batch roasted at the time of order, so it's always fresh. It boasts rich and bold flavors that are as robust as the Aggie Spirit. With every sip, you'll experience the warm embrace of chocolate notes, complemented by a velvety texture that caresses your palate.

Order a single bag or have it delivered automatically on your schedule!

You're also contributing to a brighter future for coffee farming: a portion of the proceeds goes to supporting the Center for Coffee Research and Education at Texas A&M University!
Ryan the Temp
AG
A make my own blend of 2 parts Costa Rican and 1 part Tanzanian peaberry. I grind the beans fresh and bloom the grounds for at least a minute before brewing. I typically brew 24 ounces and add 14g turbinado sugar and 28g 35% cream.
Ragnar Danneskjoldd
AG
In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack, I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower, I use a water activated gel cleanser. Then a honey almond body scrub. And on the face, an exfoliating gel scrub. Then apply an herb mint facial mask, which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion
chiken
AG
I like it hotter than the sun and prepared for me just because.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.