Adversity

2,957 Views | 28 Replies | Last: 17 days ago by Sean98
dermdoc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Good.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Randy Rhodes
I think we will handle it
tjack16
AG
They punched us in May, but we'll be still standing in late June
BadMoonRisin
cj774
AG
Would far rather face adversity now and learn to work thru it rather than later when it is truly too late. Tennessee 2022 comes to mind in that regards. They only lost one series the entire year in the SEC but didn't even get to Omaha.
BreNayPop
AG
I'm happy. GOOD. Nobody plays hair on fire for an entire season. We needed this blip to catch fire at the right time. But seriously, screw lsu
StinkyPinky
AG
Every great team has to figure out how to navigate moments like this. No doubt this team will find a way.
greg.w.h
AG
Winning out would be fun. Losing out would be less fun. But the season has been amazing and no one thought this was coming this year. You're lying if you imagined it was.
SHSU-AG
This is just what this team needs. Just sucks it had to come against the kitties!!!
Hustle, hit, never quit!
NewEra2023
AG
You rang?
Nice Guy Eddie
AG
One can tell the kids are playing intimidated, scared this weeekend at LSU.

I don't think they even have a prayer of winning today from what I've seen friday and yesterday.

Hope I'm wrong.
Either I will find a way or I will make one.
KenManAg
The team looks to have low energy ad Montgomery easily having his worst all-around series. All of the first two games of this display on national TV. A&M won't be ranked 1st next week.
tjack16
AG
KenManAg said:

The team looks to have low energy ad Montgomery easily having his worst all-around series. All of the first two games of this display on national TV. A&M won't be ranked 1st next week.

Yeah this game has been so low energy…
jah003
S
KenManAg said:

trouble
AG
Nice Guy Eddie said:

I don't think they even have a prayer of winning today from what I've seen friday and yesterday.

Hope I'm wrong.

Oh hey
Aggies2009
AG
Nice Guy Eddie said:

Hope I'm wrong.
You are.
ChemEng94
AG
Great response today. Hopefully Monty gets off the struggle bus soon. We scored 14 runs and got almost nothing from Jace and Monty. We have a solid lineup from top to bottom.

Luke The Drifter
AG
Not the weekend we wanted but certainly not a disaster. Make things right vs. Rice and Ole Miss (…and someone get Montgomery a live chicken, STAT!!!)
But those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Isaiah 40:31 (NIV)
Method Man
Adversity is our strength!
Capitol Ag
AG
KenManAg said:

Team seems to have found that energy! Who cares about the ranking or the "national tv"? How we finish is more important. Hey, today's game was televised nationally too. Streamed actually. It's the SAME thing. Time to let this idea of conventional national tv go.
NewEra2023
AG
I just hope this series made them stronger. They looked intimidated all weekend. Struckout way too many times looking.
dermdoc
AG
Nice Guy Eddie said:

Hope I'm wrong.
Bless your heart!
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
fieldtrailer
AG
NewEra2023 said:

I just hope this series made them stronger. They looked intimidated all weekend. Struckout way too many times looking.

Reminded me of Florida series.
missinAggieland
AG
Good.

They will learn from this. Get better from this. Get stronger.
missinAggieland
AG
dermdoc said:

Good.

As a reminder of what Derm is referring to:

twk
AG
Nice Guy Eddie said:

Hope I'm wrong.
The only ones intimidated were you and some internet tough guys.
Sharpshooter
AG
twk said:

Nice Guy Eddie said:

Hope I'm wrong.
The only ones intimidated were you and some internet tough guys.
Good post. We have what we need to have.
dermdoc
AG
Good.
Sean98
AG
dermdoc said:

Good.
or bad. Depends on how you respond. I am far more confident a Schloss led team will respond in a positive fashion compared to the prior staff.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.