*****Aggies @ LSU - Saturday*****

134,710 Views | 2069 Replies | Last: 23 days ago by AggieBB
Reno Hightower
How long do you want to ignore this user?
hopefully can hang on to a national seed.
sanaug
AG
This season has been a lot of fun.

The last two nights have been very aggravating.

This morning I'm feeling a great sense of relief knowing that this is still the regular season.

I don't know enough about baseball to really know if this could turn out to help the team, but for some reason I think it might.

Anyway now I'm looking forward to more fun!

Gig'em!
AggieBB
AG
Reno Hightower said:

LOL we'd have to lose every series (and probably get swept by Ole Miss and pig) to lose the National seed.
tjack16
AG
AggieBB said:

Reno Hightower said:

LOL we'd have to lose every series (and probably get swept by Ole Miss and pig) to lose the National seed.

Yep. Plus not win an SEC tournament game
AggieBB
AG
Wabs said:

People are looking too much at records, potential seeds, and whatever else and are missing the bigger issue. It really doesn't matter what seed we get. We have got to stop being so passive at the plate. Tonight we looked completely lost. We let their pitchers dictate. I don't know if I've ever seen a team watch as many early strikes as this team has this season and tonight it bit us in the ass. I guess we've won alot of games with this approach and that's really cool. But man, are we able to switch this approach or not? Can't start behind in every AB and just hope for the best.
Missed the 20222 Omaha run?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.