Davidson password

44,443 Views | 212 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by MsDoubleD81
Maroon Elephant
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Davidson cancelling all Aggie ticket orders, just got the email. "Unauthorized use of password"
usmcaggie12
Same here. Sounds pretty salty to me.
CypressAg09
AG
Same thing happened to me. Aren't they allotted like 1900 tickets? There's no way they sell that many. What happens to the leftovers?
Farmer1906
AG
This what the confirmation said.

PLEASE BE AWARE OF THE FOLLOWING:

This ticket is a revocable license. Any violation of law while attending this event may result in holder being removed from the premises without refund of any portion of the ticket price or charges. The holder of this ticket voluntarily assumes all risks of property loss and personal injury arising during its use whether prior to, during, or after the event and agrees that Etix, the venue, its management and affiliates of the event are not liable under any theory whatsoever. This ticket is non-transferable. Any transfer, attempted transfer, resale, counterfeit, or unauthorized copy is grounds for seizure from and/or cancellation without refund. Tickets obtained from an unauthorized source may be stolen, copied illegally, counterfeit or lost and if so, may be seized and cancelled without compensation. There are no refunds or exchanges. Event dates, times and locations are subject to change. Etix reserves the right to change this information without notification.

Sincerely,
The Staff at Etix

Basically they can do what they want.
histag10
AG
aggie1906 said:

This what the confirmation said.

PLEASE BE AWARE OF THE FOLLOWING:

This ticket is a revocable license. Any violation of law while attending this event may result in holder being removed from the premises without refund of any portion of the ticket price or charges. The holder of this ticket voluntarily assumes all risks of property loss and personal injury arising during its use whether prior to, during, or after the event and agrees that Etix, the venue, its management and affiliates of the event are not liable under any theory whatsoever. This ticket is non-transferable. Any transfer, attempted transfer, resale, counterfeit, or unauthorized copy is grounds for seizure from and/or cancellation without refund. Tickets obtained from an unauthorized source may be stolen, copied illegally, counterfeit or lost and if so, may be seized and cancelled without compensation. There are no refunds or exchanges. Event dates, times and locations are subject to change. Etix reserves the right to change this information without notification.

Sincerely,
The Staff at Etix

Basically they can do what they want.

Well, the other thread would flip out about those terms....
Maroon Elephant
AG
This is a pile of *****
Gomer95
AG
BTHO Davidson!!!!!!!!!!!!
histag10
AG
CypressAg09 said:

Same thing happened to me. Aren't they allotted like 1900 tickets? There's no way they sell that many. What happens to the leftovers?

They are returned to the host site, and A&M can do what they want with them (likely offer them to the TMF members who did not have the opportunity to purchase them in the first round, or open them up to students)
aggiedrew08
AG
Guy at the Davidson ticket office wasn't too friendly when I called, I'm guessing he's been getting hammered by people on the phone.
sellthefarm
AG
mine got cancelled...crap

I guess I'll get in line for the price gouging
Gomer95
AG
What did he say?
billydean05
I ripped him when I called. Nowhere does it say who is entitled to the password. Anybody who obtains password is entitled to the tickets per the website.
histag10
AG
aggiedrew08 said:

Guy at the Davidson ticket office wasn't too friendly when I called, I'm guessing he's been getting hammered by people on the phone.

Did you accuse him of falsely advertising the ability to buy tickets only to then use the ploy to collect the personal information of alumni and fans of the opposing school, including but not limited to e-mail addresses, mailing addresses, and credit card information?
jkag89
CypressAg09 said:

I believe it is only 600.

It is their ticket allotment, required by the NCAA from the host schools. While I don't fault Aggies from trying to find tickets wherever available, I also don't fault Davidson for trying to keep the allotment for their own fans.
aggiepaintrain
AG
class action?
Maroon Elephant
AG
If they send 600 fans to Blue Bell Park, that will be about 500 more than they've ever had at a home game. Not happening.
billydean05
No doubt I am in. I told him it is a class action lawsuit waiting to happen. Nowhere on website or anywhere does it mention anything about who is authorized to use the password.
histag10
AG
Maroon Elephant said:

If they send 600 fans to Blue Bell Park, that will be about 500 more than they've ever had at a home game. Not happening.
doesnt matter if it happens or not, they still have the option.
aggiedrew08
AG
Basically he said, "The password was for the exclusive use of Alumni and Donors" at that point I wasn't going to get anywhere with him so other than telling him they should get a better password I hung up.
billydean05
They claim it was unauthorized use of password who determines who is authorized?
billydean05
That is not posted anywhere.
aggiedrew08
AG
The seller of the tickets apparently.
tk for tu juan
At least TCU did not do that two years ago. That would have been messy
Shiner79
Game chant
"Exit 30"
drewser95
AG
Shiner79 said:

Game chant
"Exit 30"
clap - clap - clapclapclap
aggiedrew08
AG
Tcu was tougher bc you couldn't just look at billing addresses and tell. Davidson probably cancelled anyone with a Texas billing address.
powerbelly
AG
billydean05 said:

They claim it was unauthorized use of password who determines who is authorized?
They do: exclusive use of Alumni and Donors
powerbelly
AG
aggiedrew08 said:

Tcu was tougher bc you couldn't just look at billing addresses and tell. Davidson probably cancelled anyone with a Texas billing address.
Which is funny because I know a Davidson alum in Austin who probably bought tickets.
histag10
AG
billydean05 said:

That is not posted anywhere.

If I were a betting woman, I would imagine it stated it in the e-mail (or whatever) that donors and alumni received that gave them the password. Claiming it wasnt stated anywhere would pretty much tell me that you werent authorized to use it.
Farmer1906
AG
They're salty on their emails.
Maroon Elephant
AG
They don't have the right to authorize use of the password. If they indicated how much $$ I needed to donate to use the password I probably would've done it. Still would have been way cheaper than the TexAgs Rap... Errr Ticket Exchange.
aggiedrew08
AG
That's why on the cancellation email they say "if you feel you were wrongly canceled call the ticket office" in which case those people will call and Davidson will straighten it out for them and reinstate their order.
histag10
AG
Maroon Elephant said:

They don't have the right to authorize use of the password. If they indicated how much $$ I needed to donate to use the password I probably would've done it. Still would have been way cheaper than the TexAgs Rap... Errr Ticket Exchange.

The school who is selling the tickets to their own donors by use of a password doesn't have the right to authorize their own password to buy their own tickets that were allotted to them?
billydean05
But they do not reinstate order if you were wronged and call.
jkag89
Maroon Elephant said:

High home attendence - 1584
Low - 108
Most home games in 300 range.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.