Davidson password

44,444 Views | 212 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by MsDoubleD81
DavidsonStudent
How long do you want to ignore this user?
we use "exit30" for everything...
Texags Meltdown
AG
Working on it right now for yall but they ask you who the president was during your time there and what the main academic building is on campus(which I don't know).
Here is a list of presidents for whenever you tell them you graduated:
  • Rev. Robert Hall Morrison (1836-40)
  • Rev. Samuel Williamson (1841-54)
  • Rev. Drury Lacy (1855-60)
  • Rev. John Lycan Kirkpatrick (1860-66)
  • Rev. George Wilson McPhail (1866-71)
  • Prof. John Rennie Blake, Chairman (1871-77)
  • Rev. Andrew Dousa Hepburn (1877-85)
  • Rev. Luther McKinnon (1885-88)
  • Col. William Joseph Martin, Acting (1887-88)
  • Rev. John Bunyan Shearer (1888-1901)
  • Dr. Henry Louis Smith (1901-12)
  • Dr. William Joseph Martin, Jr. (1912-29)
  • Rev. Walter Lee Lingle (1929-41)
  • Dr. John Rood Cunningham (1941-57)
  • Prof. Clarence John Pietenpol, Acting (1957-58)
  • David Grier Martin (1958-68)
  • Prof. Frontis W. Johnston, Acting (1968)
  • Dr. Samuel Reid Spencer (1968-83)
  • Prof. Frontis W. Johnston, Acting (1983-84)
  • Dr. John Wells Kuykendall (1984-97)
  • Robert F. Vagt (1997-2007)
  • Thomas Warren Ross (2007-10)
  • Dr. John Wells Kuykendall, Acting (2010-11)
  • Dr. Carol Quillen (2011-present)
mdanyc03
AG
The Debt said:

Buying a bunch of tickets you wont use just to bilk fellow Aggies.

I guess the Aggie family is indeed dead.

There is nothing wrong with selling a discretionary good at market value.
Justanotherposter
Texags Meltdown 2k17 said:

Working on it right now for yall but they ask you who the president was during your time there and what the main academic building is on campus(which I don't know).
Here is a list of presidents for whenever you tell them you graduated:
  • Rev. Robert Hall Morrison (1836-40)
  • Rev. Samuel Williamson (1841-54)
  • Rev. Drury Lacy (1855-60)
  • Rev. John Lycan Kirkpatrick (1860-66)
  • Rev. George Wilson McPhail (1866-71)
  • Prof. John Rennie Blake, Chairman (1871-77)
  • Rev. Andrew Dousa Hepburn (1877-85)
  • Rev. Luther McKinnon (1885-88)
  • Col. William Joseph Martin, Acting (1887-88)
  • Rev. John Bunyan Shearer (1888-1901)
  • Dr. Henry Louis Smith (1901-12)
  • Dr. William Joseph Martin, Jr. (1912-29)
  • Rev. Walter Lee Lingle (1929-41)
  • Dr. John Rood Cunningham (1941-57)
  • Prof. Clarence John Pietenpol, Acting (1957-58)
  • David Grier Martin (1958-68)
  • Prof. Frontis W. Johnston, Acting (1968)
  • Dr. Samuel Reid Spencer (1968-83)
  • Prof. Frontis W. Johnston, Acting (1983-84)
  • Dr. John Wells Kuykendall (1984-97)
  • Robert F. Vagt (1997-2007)
  • Thomas Warren Ross (2007-10)
  • Dr. John Wells Kuykendall, Acting (2010-11)
  • Dr. Carol Quillen (2011-present)

I looked it up and maybe the chambers building?
The primary classroom building and the academic center of campus, Chambers Building houses most of the classrooms for non-arts and non-science majors. The building additionally houses several administrative offices as well as the majority of faculty offices.
Texags Meltdown
AG
Yes that worked but they then ask you about things around campus. Maybe tell them that you stayed in Belk dorms and that Soda Shop was your favorite place to hang out around campus
CypressAg09
AG

Yes that worked but they then ask you about things around campus. Maybe tell them that you stayed in Belk dorms and that Soda Shop was your favorite place to hang out around campus
Is this just to buy tickets now?
Tailgate88
AG
DavidsonStudent said:

we use "exit30" for everything... bit much if you ask me
Howdy DavidsonStudent,

Welcome to TexAgs. Are you coming to the games? If so you'll fine Aggies are really friendly folks.

BTW as a Rookie you only get five posts today so use them wisely. Only way around that is to pay $5 to get one star. After you have posted a hundred or so times they take the daily allocation off the free accounts.
mdanyc03
AG

Do you normally lie or only in extraordinary circumstances? Just curious
Tailgate88
AG
Well at least we got 50 of them.

Quote:

Unfortunately, our password for our block of tickets was posted somewhere publicly. The Aggies/Russia/CIA/NSA found out and snatched about 50 or so of ours up before someone figured it out and put an end to it. Tricky tricky Aggies.

Hook 'em Cats
Texags Meltdown
AG
That's what they asked me when I called
The Debt
Tailgate88 said:

Well at least we got 50 of them.

Quote:

Unfortunately, our password for our block of tickets was posted somewhere publicly. The Aggies/Russia/CIA/NSA found out and snatched about 50 or so of ours up before someone figured it out and put an end to it. Tricky tricky Aggies.

Hook 'em Cats

CypressAg09
AG
I'm pretty sure we got more than 50 haha.
johnnyblaze36
AG

That's what they asked me when I called
So what's the new password?
TexasRebel
AG
Wait... their campus is only one Hwy exit long?
HortAg09
AG
Texags never fails to keep me distracted from getting work done. Been entertaining so far and to whomever went to their board to brag... you suck.
johnnyblaze36
AG
How did two of you register an account on that Davidson board?

I can't for the life of me figure out who Davidson's first opponent in men's basketball was when the Belk Arena opened up in 1989 and the answer to that question is required and I'm dying to cuss out TexasA&MAggiesFan on it who stated on there:

Quote:

"Too bad no one from texags knows who I am. But I am on texags"
edit: Not to mention they already caught a ban over there and are now posting under TexasA&MAggiesFan2 and spell the word "realize" in the British way with an s. That's strike two on this ahole.
Skillet Shot
I've tried just about every password I can think of, scoured the twittersphere and baseball forums, but alas, no luck in cracking the code. I guess I'll just have to buy some overpriced tickets from a fellow Aggie.
HortAg09
AG
Seems like a rather generic name. Maybe it's a Davidson guy that was lurking our thread and he decided to spill the beans that way to alert the others and also start some drama.

I only thought about this potentially far-fetched scenario because during my senior year of high school my OC posed as an opposing line backer on the Texas High School football forums and was talking alot of crap about us. The coach printed off everything the 'LB' was saying and posted it on the walls of the locker room. It really fired us up and we dominated the game and did everything we could to make that LB pay for 'his' words. A few days after the game someone noted on the board that the username was traced back to my High School. It was pretty shocking. Also this coach ended up coaching at a local high school here in College Station for a few years.
johnnyblaze36
AG
That is awesome.
The Debt
DavidsonStudent said:

we use "exit30" for everything...

Not anymore
SchizoAg
AG
johnnyblaze36 said:

I can't for the life of me figure out who Davidson's first opponent in men's basketball was when the Belk Arena opened up in 1989 and the answer to that question is required.
Virginia.
Justanotherposter
johnnyblaze36 said:

How did two of you register an account on that Davidson board?

I can't for the life of me figure out who Davidson's first opponent in men's basketball was when the Belk Arena opened up in 1989 and the answer to that question is required and I'm dying to cuss out TexasA&MAggiesFan on it who stated on there:

Quote:

"Too bad no one from texags knows who I am. But I am on texags"
edit: Not to mention they already caught a ban over there and are now posting under TexasA&MAggiesFan2 and spell the word "realize" in the British way with an s. That's strike two on this ahole.

Be careful, you might get perma banned like SchizoAg did
The Debt
Schizo got perma'd? Show me
Skillet Shot
Called their ticket office. They are very aware and very concerned about Aggies buying up their tickets. There is currently no password to purchase tickets online. told him I was an A&M grad and wanted to buy any tickets they didn't sell, but he said they are returning the unsold allotment to A&M some time Friday morning.
Justanotherposter
The Debt said:

He posted about it on here. I think his post got deleted though.
SchizoAg
AG
Justanotherposter said:

The Debt said:

He posted about it on here. I think his post got deleted though.
Yep. Not sure why.

[You getting banned from some other user board is not relevant to the discussion here. Let's leave it at that--Staff]
Science Denier
AG
spanky said:

So I assume they will return these to A&M, and they will offer them up to big donors on the DL?
No. they won't return them to A&M. Confirmed that both with Davidson and A&M.

However, I'm sure they will open it up at some point.
johnnyblaze36
AG
SchizoAg said:

johnnyblaze36 said:

I can't for the life of me figure out who Davidson's first opponent in men's basketball was when the Belk Arena opened up in 1989 and the answer to that question is required.
Virginia.
I don't know you found that. I did learn a lot about the history of Davidson basketball searching though. They went 4-24 that season under a new head coach in a brand new arena. Ouch.

Interesting that they'll return any unsold to A&M Friday morning. Wonder how those will be distributed.
powerbelly
AG
johnnyblaze36 said:

SchizoAg said:

johnnyblaze36 said:

Virginia.
I don't know you found that. I did learn a lot about the history of Davidson basketball searching though. They went 4-24 that season under a new head coach in a brand new arena. Ouch.

Interesting that they'll return any unsold to A&M Friday morning. Wonder how those will be distributed.
Google is hard.

http://bfy.tw/CF0h

second link
SchizoAg
AG
Justanotherposter said:

SchizoAg said:

No, they IP-banned me. I can't even read the forum any more without using Tor.

Liberals. xD

What's Tor?
It's a web browser that hides your IP address (if used correctly).

It works by routing your traffic through random servers all over the world, so the web site sees some random Portuguese IP address (for example) rather than your own.
ophi175
AG
Is everyone getting there tickets refunded or just the ones after the password was changed?
Bondag
AG
johnnyblaze36 said:

SchizoAg said:

johnnyblaze36 said:

Virginia.

The only Davidson grad I know actually played on that team.
Three Seasons
AG
post that in a new thread I also sent you a text...
Gomer95
AG
Quote:

Is everyone getting there tickets refunded or just the ones after the password was changed?
I got mine before the password was changed and I just got an email saying I didn't have tickets and that I would be refunded. Can they do that? What the heck? Plus how do they know I'm not a Davidson fan that lives in Texas? Which I'm not but still. Is there any way I can hold them to their sale?
histag10
AG
Gomer95 said:

Quote:

I got mine before the password was changed and I just got an email saying I didn't have tickets and that I would be refunded. Can they do that? What the heck? Plus how do they know I'm not a Davidson fan that lives in Texas? Which I'm not but still. Is there any way I can hold them to their sale?

What were the terms agreed to in the sale? You likely agreed to something when you paid.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.