Mizzou's new baseball coach (if anyone cares)

1,947 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by t - cam
Tanya 93
How long do you want to ignore this user?
All news is reporting Steve Bieser of Southeast Missouri State.

Eventually the Ags have to come for baseball, so I can justify it.

Hopefully it is in the next couple of years!
TXAggie2011
AG
I saw that too.

I don't know much about any of it but the guy is a former MLB player with a pretty darn good record at SE Missouri State.

3 straight regular season titles and broke through this year and won the conference tournament to get a birth in the NCAA tournament.
Gil Renard
AG
quote:
I saw that too.

I don't know much about any of it but the guy is a former MLB player with a pretty darn good record at SE Missouri State.

3 straight regular season titles and broke through this year and won the conference tournament to get a birth in the NCAA tournament.

Guy played in the show. Well respected. It's been beaten to a pulp but there's a reason pitching coaches being head coaches is a stigma in the game. Theyre are some outliers but pitchers coaching that played in the Bigs is one. They're the kickers in football. Didn't make those rules. Just the culture-I think he is a good hire
carawacl
AG
He just hired Pat Hallmark from Rice. He's an awesome coach. Picked up a great assistant that knows Texas.
t - cam
AG
quote:
quote:
I saw that too.

Guy played in the show. Well respected. It's been beaten to a pulp but there's a reason pitching coaches being head coaches is a stigma in the game. Theyre are some outliers but pitchers coaching that played in the Bigs is one. They're the kickers in football. Didn't make those rules. Just the culture-I think he is a good hire

What?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.