It's All or nothing time!

1,573 Views | 18 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by aggiewilliford
Bernie13
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I don't care who we throw, all pitchers better be ready to throw at any part of the game if needed. I don,t care if they are tired, it's time to win a national championship. Be ready to perform at the plate, on defense, and on the mound. In these short mini tournaments, you have to be focused every pitch of every game. Defense has to know what to do at all times and WANT the ball to come to you and attack it. Know the situation at the plate and have productive at bats with runners on. Nothing in the past matters! We can and WILL do this!!!!! BTHO ANYBODY in our way!!!! ITs TIME for a National TItle! I'm so pumped for this I might have to catch a flight down there!!!! GIG'M
Tanya 93
If you catch a flight down to CS, can you stop by HEB and get me regular and spicy Whataburger ketchup and Whataburger mustard?

Bernie13
quote:
If you catch a flight down to CS, can you stop by HEB and get me regular and spicy Whataburger ketchup and Whataburger mustard?

If I can go , Absolutely!!!!
Bernie13
Although I might be considered a terrorist threat on the flight home.
dermdoc
AG
Just win the whole effing thing!
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Red McCombs
Don't mean to rain on your parade, but the LSU series and final game against Vandy kinda proved that there are several other teams in the tournament that are significantly better than us.
dabo man
AG
I miss Ranch Style Beans. Please pick up a few cans if you make it down to Texas.
Bernie13
quote:
Don't mean to rain on your parade, but the LSU series and final game against Vandy kinda proved that there are several other teams in the tournament that are significantly better than us.

But we proved we can beat them! You have to go into the game knowing you are going to win! Your mindset can do wonders. We seem to be in that waiting mode, sometimes, that something bad is going to happen. That ends now!!!! Know you are better and prove it that day! Nobody is going to piss on our parade from here on out. We have the tools to get this done!!!
Red McCombs
This post has like three sentences and forty eight exclamation points.
Bernie13
quote:
This post has like three sentences and forty eight exclamation points.

I'm in attack mode!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now count those.
Lance Uppercut
AG
Odd, my sister in law moved north and asked us to bring ranch style beans when we went to visit. Never eat them and I live in Texas.
Frisco
AG
quote:
Odd, my sister in law moved north and asked us to bring ranch style beans when we went to visit. Never eat them and I live in Texas.
You're missing out. The ones with Jalapeno's in them are even better!
dabo man
AG
I used to put them in a colander to get all of the "bean juice" off of them, spread them across a plate, and melt some cheese over them. Then I'd stir in some pickled jalapaneos. Now they apparently come pre-peppered!

All of the BBQ places here have nothing but "baked beans," which are okay, but just too sweet.
Mark Fairchild
AG
Wish that our Missouri AGGIES could be there. Will be yelling for you.
Gig'em, Ole Army Class of '70
BreNayPop
AG
Those beans are made in Ft. Worth.

(but they are delicious).
Bernie13
quote:
Wish that our Missouri AGGIES could be there. Will be yelling for you.

YESSIR! I love the Ozarks but miss Aggieland
rausr
AG
quote:

No worries Red - your logic and reasoning mirrors that of the selection committee, so umbrellas are not needed.
Tanya 93
No ranch style beans!
dabo man
AG
So we're staying angry until Friday? At least there won't be any girl scouts in front of the grocery store this week.
aggiewilliford
ANGER until Tuesday, woooohoooo. GO ANGER & BTHO every damn one!!!! (4 exclamations) Gig Em. STAY ANGRY YA'LL!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.