If we are done- how do you grade the portal haul?

19,835 Views | 186 Replies | Last: 4 days ago by carl spacklers hat
Eivets Rednow
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Aldo the Apache
MarcAg
AG

I honestly would love to see Payne his former teammate (#4 on the list) come here.

Moore is a great defender though. He would be defensive stopper off the bench when you have some PG lighting us up.
EastTX_Ag21
AG
I assume he used to play at Minnesota, and has there been any reporting of A&M reaching out?
MarcAg
AG
EastTX_Ag21 said:

I assume he used to play at Minnesota, and has there been any reporting of A&M reaching out?

He declared for the nba draft and entered the portal. These guys are predicting he goes back to Minnesota if he doesn't stay in the draft. And no, I haven't seen any mention of A&M for him
EastTX_Ag21
AG
MarcAg said:

EastTX_Ag21 said:

He declared for the nba draft and entered the portal. These guys are predicting he goes back to Minnesota if he doesn't stay in the draft. And no, I haven't seen any mention of A&M for him
Ah I gotcha, I was looking at #25 Shakeel Moore since they were predicting him to A&M
MarcAg
AG
EastTX_Ag21 said:

MarcAg said:

EastTX_Ag21 said:

Ah I gotcha, I was looking at #25 Shakeel Moore since they were predicting him to A&M

Moore has been mentioned with A&M.
Method Man
I like shakeel Moore. Wish he shot better .
Method Man
KK back to Arky?
The Marksman
AG
I would definitely take Moore
Know Your Enemy
AG
So where is this new commit Looch promised us?
carl spacklers hat
The Marksman said:

I would definitely take Moore
TWSS
People think I'm an idiot or something, because all I do is cut lawns for a living.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.