Caldwell Ineligible

8,967 Views | 46 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by jml2621
BMOC86
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
As an educator, I have to ask the question why homeschool ever?
LonghornsNo1
^
There isn't just one reason why and those who know his story, know what he's had to endure in his short life. But one of the main reasons was so that his curriculum could be streamlined into exactly what he needed to qualify. The irony...
greg.w.h
AG
quote:
As an educator, I have to ask the question why homeschool ever?

School systems are warehouses that slow the best kids down and aren't that great at dealing with special needs. Now there is home schooling and homez skulin.
Method Man
His GPA at Cy falls was very very low. Maybe that's why you home school.
rlb28
AG
LOL...

SATCH officials realize that a curriculum comprised almost solely of online coursework could raise red flags and lead to additional scrutiny from the NCAA Clearinghouse. To combat the issue, Perkins said school administrators are in regular contact with the NCAA about which courses need to be taken, grades that need to be achieved and the way to document completed coursework so that the NCAA won't have any questions as to whether it was done legitimately.

"We're very proactive," Perkins said. "We follow the curriculum to a T. We communicate with the Clearinghouse nonstop."
mmh
AG
quote:
Another swing and a miss.

Yeah, that's what happened.
wacarnolds
AG
quote:
Caldwell would have been nice to have but I don't think people expected him to start this year. I never had the expectation that he would start.

I don't think many people expected him to start. But a lot of people were expecting him to play 15-20 mpg and be potentially our best distributor at some point this season.
dunkaroo
Exactly. Only shot he had to gain admittance. His talent made him must take.
BobOliver2006
AG
I'm 1000% behind JJ Caldwell, but i can't help but let BAS set in on hyped Aggie PG recruits after an excessively long run of Jamal Branch, J'Mychal Reese, Alex Robinson, et al...
Serious Lee
you could add dash to that list as well but still, caldwell is more athletic and has better court vision than all of them.
jml2621
quote:
quote:
Where did you hear that?

Kennedy, Logan, pumpkinhead, GE. Everyone said Caldwell just needed to be cleared by the NCAA. Kennedy compared him to Diallo. Logan was optimistic.

FML

Really needed Caldwell
jml2621
quote:
I'm 1000% behind JJ Caldwell, but i can't help but let BAS set in on hyped Aggie PG recruits after an excessively long run of Jamal Branch, J'Mychal Reese, Alex Robinson, et al...

Caldwell > Resse, ARob in ranking.

He's pretty good. Going to have to contribute in practice.

I think Admon should run the point in Caldwell's absence. Do the weave, spread the floor...score on the semi-breaks as well.
jml2621
quote:
His GPA at Cy falls was very very low. Maybe that's why you home school.

This.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.