Ar'Mond Davis (6'6/G/2016) from the College of Southern Idaho

4,458 Views | 39 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Pumpkinhead
Bunk Moreland
How long do you want to ignore this user?
quote:
Right handed Jordan Green if he had confidence.
exactly what I thought. He can jump out of the gym but he needs 2 massive strides and a slow developing move to get there.

Seems to me to be a depth player. Could help us in a jam here and there.
wacarnolds
AG
Committed to Memphis
LawHall88
AG
Not so fast...

quote:
Alex Kline @TheRecruitScoop 2m2 minutes ago

RT @AdamZagoria: JUCO guard Ar'Mond Davis has decommitted from Memphis just days after committing.
Pumpkinhead
AG
quote:
Not so fast...

quote:
Alex Kline @TheRecruitScoop 2m2 minutes ago

RT @AdamZagoria: JUCO guard Ar'Mond Davis has decommitted from Memphis just days after committing.

That is a bit odd. Wonder what the story is.

Recruiting related, I think the A&M staff is doing an in-home visit with national top-40 ranked SG Andrew Jones today. Baylor is also visiting him today, and both Scott Drew and Shaka Smart went by his school. This weekend I think he is doing an official visit to Texas. Louisville is doing an in-home tomorrow, and also he will probably do an official visit to Louisville around Oct 2-4 apparently.

We will see if we are also able to arrange an official visit with him. I don't personally like our chances with Jones any more because he and his family have seemed to show a lot of interest in public of wanting to play right away as a PG and have talked about the roster situation in Jone's freshman season being a key factor. It sure seems like having J.J. Caldwell, Alex Robinson, Gilder, etc. on our projected roster next season is probably a big hurdle to overcome.
wacarnolds
AG
quote:
Not so fast...
lol

crootin ain't for the faint of heart
Pumpkinhead
AG
Apparently still set to visit this weekend, and then visiting both Bama and LSU.

If Bama and LSU both want him (along with Memphis) then I'm good to go on his offer list being pretty decent.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.