Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

Breakfast Pizza

1,780 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by Snowball
Tanker123
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Breakfast Pizza
This would be a treat for the kids on the weekend.

Ingredients:
1 large cheese pizza.
Thin ham slices to cover the pizza.
1/2 to 1 cup onion, chopped.
1 cup each: mushrooms, sliced. Fresh or Canned
1 cup green pepper, chopped.
6 eggs, scrambled.
Salt to taste.
Optional: Fresh or canned Jalapenos, chopped.

Instructions:
1. Lay the ham down on the pizza then add the rest of the ingredients
except the eggs.
2. Scramble the eggs.
3. Bake the pizza per instructions.
4. Add the egg five minutes before completing the baking.
FIDO*98*
AG
Tanker123 said:

Good because I am done with the food board. I thought culinary arts would be a benign topic to discuss. I was wrong.

Can you go ahead and make good on this promise.

Also, good luck finding a kid who thinks onion, mushroom, and bell pepper is a treat
Tanker123
FIDO*98* said:

Tanker123 said:

Good because I am done with the food board. I thought culinary arts would be a benign topic to discuss. I was wrong.

Also, good luck finding a kid who thinks onion, mushroom, and bell pepper is a treat
So, you would prefer that I don't post recipes? Why? Give me a compelling reason and I might take you up on the offer.

I know plenty of kids who like various vegetables. How did your kids become so picky?
Tanker123
I am going to ramble about a true story about irony and the Golden Rule. You don't have to believe me. I don't care. I go to a veterans site called Rally Point to blog about the military. A couple years ago I came across a veteran who had severe PTSD on this site, thus I gave him a PTSD healing book that I wrote free of charge. Apparently, the book guided and healed him significantly, and he became a new person. One of my passions is to help people with PTSD heal so they can achieve all they want to in life.

I was posting here as well, and this poster decided he wanted to attack me on the boards and his buddies followed suit. I had done nothing to him or anyone. One day something just clicked in his mind. He had IM me on Rally Point, and asked if I had written a book pertaining to PTSD to which I replied yes. Then he made the connection. He was attacking the very person who changed his life for the better. This poster knows who he is. He apologized, but it was too late. I said I forgave him, but I really didn't. I could never forgive him.
SockDePot

And not to jump off into this, but my 8 & 10 year old would eat it.

fav13andac1)c
AG
Tanker123 said:

I am going to ramble about a true story about irony and the Golden Rule. You don't have to believe me. I don't care. I go to a veterans site called Rally Point to blog about the military. A couple years ago I came across a veteran who had severe PTSD on this site, thus I gave him a PTSD healing book that I wrote free of charge. Apparently, the book guided and healed him significantly, and he became a new person. One of my passions is to help people with PTSD heal so they can achieve all they want to in life.

I was posting here as well, and this poster decided he wanted to attack me on the boards and his buddies followed suit. I had done nothing to him or anyone. One day something just clicked in his mind. He had IM me on Rally Point, and asked if I had written a book pertaining to PTSD to which I replied yes. Then he made the connection. He was attacking the very person who changed his life for the better. This poster knows who he is. He apologized, but it was too late. I could never forgive him.

DiskoTroop
Tanker123 said:

FIDO*98* said:

Tanker123 said:

So, you would prefer that I don't post recipes? Why? Give me a compelling reason and I might take you up on the offer.

I know plenty of kids who like various vegetables. How did your kids become so picky?

Just ignore him like everyone else does.
TXAG 05
AG
No offense, but onions, mushrooms, and bell peppers just don't say breakfast to me. I'd throw them in the trash and crumble breakfast sausage and bacon on top.
LCE
AG
No pizza or food expert, but wouldn't fresh mushrooms just release all their moisture making it soggy?
GAC06
AG
A "recipe" to put scrambled eggs on a frozen pizza?
Mathguy64
AG
Tanker123 said:

. . .I said I forgave him, but I really didn't. I could never forgive him.

So you lied to him. And then publicly told him you lied to him when you said you forgave him.

Wow.

LPHA
AG
Did the poster have a good teriyaki recipe?
AustinCountyAg
TXAG 05 said:

No offense, but onions, mushrooms, and bell peppers just don't say breakfast to me. I'd throw them in the trash and crumble breakfast sausage and bacon on top.
and add gravy as the sauce
Mathguy64
AG
I will say that a simple Margherita with a sunny side up egg is tasty. Egg gravy is good eats.
Snowball
AG
Tanker, Please regale us with more recipes and allegorical therapy session recaps.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.