Home Improvement
Sponsored by

Roll off Dumpster rental

2,839 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by MorisP1
TexAg1987
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Does anyone have a recommendation for a dumpster rental company in the West Houston area?

Removing a small house worth of flooring. Laminate, tile and carpet.

agnerd
AG
Not enough for a full dumpster. My contractor uses these guys:
https://houston.bintheredumpthatusa.com/pricing

If you have a pickup or a trailer, it will be cheaper to take it to the Greenhouse Road Landfill at $45 a load. or $11/yard.
JobSecurity
AG
Bagster is $30 at HD and then I think $220 for pickup
TexAg1987
That is our issue. Going to be a weekend job and we don't have a large enough trailer to hold it all.

Thanks for the link.
Marvin_Zindler
AG
I rented one for a church project through Republic Waste. A 40-yard (largest size) cost $650, so I'm sure half that size would be a good bit cheaper.

A friend of mine that owns a restoration/remediation company also recommended Gainsborough Waste.
Ducks4brkfast
AG
I pay $450 for 30 yard with Nexus
MorisP1
I haven't used a dumpster rental service in Houston, but a friend of mine recently used Nexus for a similar project and had a positive experience. He paid around $750 for the rental.
I used such a service in Lafayette for a roofing job at my parents' house. We needed to dispose of shingles and sheathing, and the rental cost us about $400 for a week. The service we used was dumpsterrentalslafayette.com, in case someone might need it.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.