Golf Gods were not kind today...

733 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Ag83
Buck Compton
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Played real early this morning - 6:45 tee time. I'm about a 12-15 handicap but I felt good today. It was the first time I have played an entire round with a single ball. Drove the ball really well, solid wedge play. Shot 86 overall (decent round)...

Negatives? I putted the ball 42 ******* times today. Multiple three-putts (two from inside ten feet), two four-puts. Only one one-putt (only birdie). ****. ***** Ass. It completely ruined a potentially great round.

Just when you think you get one part of your game figured out, another one goes out the window. Hope some of you out there got my putting stoke today. This better just be a one time thing.
Txroper
AG
Golf gods giveth and then they take it away. Played the campus course this morning and holed out #2 for an eagle from 148 yards then tripled the par three fifth without going into the water. Ended up with a 85. One eagle, 2 doubles and a triple, no birdies. That's golf.
Ag83
AG
Pretty much the story of my game. If I'm playing well tee to green, I can pretty much count on my chipping and/or putting to blow chunks. And vice versa.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.