Wailea Course Sugggestion

847 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Diet Cokehead
Diet Cokehead
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My wife and I are currently in Maui and I brought my clubs because I'm playing Kapalua Plantation on Friday. We are staying at the Grand Wailea and I plan on hitting up 1 or 2 of these Wailea Courses while I'm here. Do any of you have any suggestion on must plays between the Blue, Gold, and Emerald courses?
jonj101
There are a couple of previous threads on Maui course recommendations, and a few posters mention the Wailea courses. I haven;t played those so I can't suggest much there.

But one thing I post just about on every one (and probably get ignored most of the time), is to take the ferry across to Lanai and play The Challenge. It is connected to the Four Seasons Hotel over there, and is what I would call a perfect compliment or 1-2 punch with Kapalua.

You can even make it a day trip with the wife - when I went over we left in the morning and had breakfast at the Blue Ginger Cafe, and spent time checking out Lanai City before the round. It may sound like an inconvenience compared to just going to the Wailea courses you're close to, but I think it will make for a much better experience based on what I've read about the Wailea courses.
Post removed:
by user
LHIOB
AG
I played the Green and Blue on my Honeymoon. Great views and lots of fun.
Diet Cokehead
AG
I ended up playing the Gold Course. It was really nice, but nothing compared to the Plantation course.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.