Eagle

1,112 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by AgPrognosticator
agracer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Hit my first eagle on Saturday. ~85 yards out I hit it onto the green bounced twice, and rolled about 10 feet and a little left to right and dropped in. Couldn't believe it at first "That went in, did that go in?!?!"

Playing with a buddy from work so witness.

Cost myself 7 strokes on the last 3 holes and shot a 94 but still damned happy.
Mr.Bond
AG
Congrats. Very rare I would imagine for ones first eagle to be on a par 4
jja79
AG
Congratulations.
Thisguy1
Congratulations

This is no offense to you, but I feel like those who get extremely fired up about eagles didn't play the old campus course enough. Before they redid it the first hole was easy money.

When the green was on the other side of the creek it was a short par 5, but when they moved it to in front of the creek it was basically a par 4.
TKNR_Ags_co21
AG
It's shots like that which will bring you back to the course round after round... no matter how frustrating and tough the game is. I live for my 4 or so shots per round out of 95-ish that are just perfect!

Congrats!
AggieDruggist89
AG
Excellent!

More to come!
Goose
AG
quote:
It's shots like that which will bring you back to the course round after round... no matter how frustrating and tough the game is. I live for my 4 or so shots per round out of 95-ish that are just perfect!

Congrats!
Ditto. If nothing else, we 20 handicappers don't take those shots we hit pure for granted!
AgPrognosticator
AG
Congrats
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.