Maui Courses

1,130 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by schwabbin
jtamuk5
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Wife and I are planning a trip in late July. Any suggestions? I think I would prefer mountain scene more than beach scenery. Anyone played in Maui before?
voorheesdn
AG
Just got back and would recommend Kapalua Plantation...it's a once in a lifetime and an amazing course. Don't miss it.
Aggie369
AG
2nd for the plantation course
claybot
AG
Plantation Course. Played it a few weeks ago and it's unbelievable. It gets really tough if the wind is up, but the views are spectacular. Go eat at the Plantation House before your round. The food is great and the views from the restaurant are awesome too.
Aggie369
AG
We played in 25-30mph wind....it was a beast

Loved it
TX_AG_10
AG
+1 for Plantation. Unfortunately I didn't have the best views as it was extremely overcast and drizzly and I played in December about a month out from the Tourney so they had just sanded the greens.. Not exactly pristine/ideal conditions but it was still a blast and I'd do it again!

Edit: Found some pictures from that round. Hopefully I'll get to go back one day!

Sooper Jeenyus
AG
The Plantation is an obvious choice. I've also played the Makena South course. Wasn't too expensive if I recall. Nice views; would recommend.
rodneyp11
AG
Need to take the ferry over to Lanai and play Manele Bay. It's incredible.
Hanrahan
AG
Search Maui in this forum. Been covered many times before should answer most of your questions.
mosesrab90
AG
Second Rodney on Lanai - play both of em if u can
Phat32
AG
Just got back from playing Plantation - take the wife to eat at the Plantation House before. It is an amazing course.
schwabbin
AG
I played Kaanapali about a year and a half ago. It was a great course. My 2nd choice since Kapalua was closed due to the tournament in two weeks
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.