playing in galveston at moody gardens today

1,087 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by BTD
BreNayPop
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Just in case anybody want to join. Will be playing this afternoon.
jackie childs
have you ever played it before?
Brennan Huff
Enjoy, played there for the first time about a month ago and I was thoroughly impressed with it. Apparently we picked the perfect day to go, about a 10mph wind which is not common for the island but just enough to keep the mosquitos away. Someone mentioned you should buy the course layout book if it's your first time playing, there are a few blind shots into hazards, it helped us out a lot.
BreNayPop
AG
This will be my third time playing it. Wind makes that course hharder than it should be.
Lady Gaga
great course
jackie childs
it is a great course and it's actually not that windy today, at least right now.

hit em good
Hotdog Hamblin
AG
I wish. That place is in prime shape.
Quinn
AG
Playing here on Friday, assuming it is above water after Trop Storm Bill...
Aggie1391
Report back, cause I'm supposed to play there saturday
Quinn
AG
Played today. Weather was great - not too much wind, some sun, but not too hot. Course was in great shape and the greens were really nice. Water comes into play on a lot of holes, but the fairways are wide. I should have broken 100, but I blew up on 18. You can definitely put up a really good score.
jackie childs
quote:
Played today. Weather was great - not too much wind, some sun, but not too hot. Course was in great shape and the greens were really nice. Water comes into play on a lot of holes, but the fairways are wide. I should have broken 100, but I blew up on 18. You can definitely put up a really good score.
was it cart path only? it got a lot of water Tuesday and Wednesday, but drains really well
Quinn
AG
90 degree. Wasn't too wet at all. No standing water.
Aggie1391
quote:
quote:
was it cart path only? it got a lot of water Tuesday and Wednesday, but drains really well
BTD
Too bad it's in galveston. Waste of a nice course.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.