Please link this thread to Baylorfans

283,616 Views | 1301 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Wildmen03
Comeby!
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Haha, that was pretty good. I hope they done beat us like a rented mule...
Boozoo
AG
gunan01
AG
This is bad karma. They're gonna kill us.
tresix9

Okay first off, 30 threads about baylor...really, no.

More Big 12 championships

A&M 36
bu 29....No, again.

More NC's???? ummm No
More Conference Championships??.....Big NO!!!

As the OP said, your f'ing baylor i.e. gaylor. STFU, you have no room to talk sheet.

Who cares how great your recruits are in B-ball?? What have you done with them?

you don't have any traditions b/c noone gives a sheet about you.

kids play in bigger stadiums in highschool, than the piece of sheet, ALWAYS empty unitl A&M comes rolling in stadium you idiots you have.

Please, do something worth talking about and then try kicking A&M when we're down.

We SUCK in football, we've sucked now for 10 years, and STILL, we've finished ahead of you losers.
codymarc2012
PWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
99 Luftballoons Ag
AG
I case you didn't hear it the 20th time...YOU'RE BAYLOR!!!!
will1324
baylorbear28
You know, I must hand it to you, dear aggie; you really put a lot of thought into that nice little work of art! You should be so proud of yourself! There's just one little problem; you posted your nice little note (to Baylor fans) on an aggie web site! How many Baylor fans did you think would read that? I understand that some Baylor fans, such as myself, were told about your little post and decided to check it out; however, the majority of Baylor not only won't read your post, they won't care what it has to say!
WE'RE BAYLOR! And we're better than you in every way shape and form!
You may not like Waco, but at least we know what a major interstate looks like! Your town is a farm in the middle of nowhere and your school is the barn.
So you get your little hick friends together and you start your tractor so that you can get a head start on up to the mauling in Waco.
And by the way, you may think that you, Texas, and Texas Tech are the daddies of the Big 12, but may I remind you that Baylor was founded in 1845 just a few years before you or any of the other schools! We’re not only the oldest Big 12 School in Texas; WE ARE the oldest school in Texas. You can also bring that dim-witted dog and we’ll let Lady and Joy show it around the Bear habitat! We’ll even let your little soldiers march through the streets of Waco in spite of your disdain for the great city. We’ll even let you come back to Waco for any other Baylor vs. Texas agricultural and mechanical game of any other sport in which we would be happy to hand you over to the Bears!
Happy plowing!
Lloyd Christmas
No one will read what you just posted. (cue clever 'you can't read' or 'too long for you?' jokes)

Nice try though. You probably had that reply page open for a solid 10 minutes trying to come up with a response to really 'get' us.

We own you're school from academics to athletics and everything in between. (cue chickball/tennis smack)

What the phuk are you doing on Texags at 3am anyway? I'm working (cue clever pizza delivery line), what are you doing?

I've got all your clever little zingers figured out you phuking reject.

No run back to Baylor fans and tell them how you showed us.
Lloyd Christmas
quote:
Account Created: 11/13/2008 2:28:31 AM

quote:
baylorbear28
posted 2:43a, 11/13/08

Oops, make that 15 minutes coming up with your response.
aggie_wes
AG
quote:
There's just one little problem; you posted your nice little note (to Baylor fans) on an aggie web site!

i posted it on baylorfans, and they deleted the thread and permabanned me within an hour.
yoshi
quote:
You know, I must hand it to you, dear aggie; you really put a lot of thought into that nice little work of art! You should be so proud of yourself! There's just one little problem; you posted your nice little note (to Baylor fans) on an aggie web site! How many Baylor fans did you think would read that? I understand that some Baylor fans, such as myself, were told about your little post and decided to check it out; however, the majority of Baylor not only won't read your post, they won't care what it has to say!
WE'RE BAYLOR! And we're better than you in every way shape and form!
You may not like Waco, but at least we know what a major interstate looks like! Your town is a farm in the middle of nowhere and your school is the barn.
So you get your little hick friends together and you start your tractor so that you can get a head start on up to the mauling in Waco.
And by the way, you may think that you, Texas, and Texas Tech are the daddies of the Big 12, but may I remind you that Baylor was founded in 1845 just a few years before you or any of the other schools! We’re not only the oldest Big 12 School in Texas; WE ARE the oldest school in Texas. You can also bring that dim-witted dog and we’ll let Lady and Joy show it around the Bear habitat! We’ll even let your little soldiers march through the streets of Waco in spite of your disdain for the great city. We’ll even let you come back to Waco for any other Baylor vs. Texas agricultural and mechanical game of any other sport in which we would be happy to hand you over to the Bears!
Happy plowing!

there was without a doubt a huge circle jerk up in waco after this was posted, i bet they felt so special.
AJ02
AG
quote:
Your town is a farm in the middle of nowhere and your school is the barn.

you're right! our campus is nothing more than a barn in the middle of nowhere! how do we ever fit 46,000 students into this barn?

Gone
quote:
And we're better than you in every way shape and form!

Might want to ask Donald Sloan about that...
Aggball2010
AG
Gaylor being Gaylor...

The sad part is, he cant even get a moral victory out of that POS he posted...
SteveBott
AG
Best he can do is "oldest school" smack. Good Lord.
WATER TOWER
can someone summarize baylorbears post for me, at first i thought it was a magic eye...
Culligan
AG
F*** BAYLOR
JuliusCaesarAggie
Baylor............I mean really, Baylor......

-----------------------------------------------------------
AJ02
AG
baylor's response to your post, agent...

quote:
I have a message for our beloved rednecks in College Station. I would appreciate it if someone who goes to their site would link up and send them a message for me.

I want to tell them that I admire them. I admire the fact that they are better fans than we are. I admire them because they've been through so much these past years.

Two words: Dennis Franchione.

We hired God's gift to college football. But what happened? Well, he got "aggied". I guess it didn't help that half of the guys he recruited found their way into a jail cell at some point in their careers. But the most staggering thing about our great Fran is that he lost 77-0 to Oklahoma...while amassing a mere 54 yards of total offense. Not to mention he was the first coach in 20 year to lose to Baylor. That was the cherry on top.

I want them to read this while the satisfaction of a win over a better basketball team still pulsates in their loins which helps them forget the absolute ass kicking they received at Floyd Casey Stadium a few months back. I have the answer to these questions. You can read my response and then go have a better life with the satisfaction of having this knowledge.

The reason you can't have more respect from anyone not wearing overalls and holding a pitchfork is simple.

You're aggie.

You're not the Longhorns or the Red Raiders. You're not even close. You got your ass kicked by Baylor in football. Oklahoma State? Forget it. I know you're all passionate, but you still finished DEAD LAST in the Big 12 South this year.

But you're aggie.

I know you think I'm just running smack, but really I'm not.

You're aggie.

Say it.

I'm aggie.

I'm aggie.

You're getting it.

I'm aggie. I pretend to be rivals with Texas, but I am more like the annoying little brother that occaisionally gets in a cheap shot while big brother is worrying about fighting his teenage nemesis. I'm not going to get any better. Really. I'm not. I'm aggie.

I'm that kid that everyone makes fun of because I make funny noises and pee my pants when some guy in a white jumpsuit starts making funny hand gestures at me. But at that 4H meeting that year, I entered my prize sheep Betsy in the beauty contest and she won because I knew she was beautiful...I told her all the time. And I showed her how much I loved her. And it felt good.

I'm aggie.

I got voted Most Likely to Join a Cult from the FFA, and I made them proud by being accepted into a school that has a great agribusiness program so I could grow up and be like the Amish.

I'm aggie.

I went to school in the worst city in this great state. They had to put a school here because otherwise, we'd all have to be Blinn College fans.

I'm aggie.

Notice how I didn't mention Bonfire or people who died in your city. You shouldn't mention the basketball murder. Ever again. Because Patrick was a part of the Baylor family, and our pain for him and his family is real.

But you won't do that anymore because now you know who you are.

You're not getting any better.

You'll never be worth mentioning on ESPN except when you take your annual asskicking by your fellow Texas schools.

You're aggie.

And you'll be watching your daddies during March Madness.

Spend Spring Break with nighttime dreams of college coeds (or sheep), lots of alcohol, and an upset (yeah...UPSET) against Baylor or Texas next year.

And then wake up. Take a whizz. Comb your hair. Kiss your kids.

And then remember what I told you.

You're aggie.

http://www.baylorfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=163352
Hood
AG
I really dig the hick/farming/redneck references to us from that metropolitan style, culturally diverse epicenter, industrial behemoth and commercial core of a city known as.... Waco.

EAD, bares. You're baylor. And in Waco.
David_Puddy
AG
Wasn't Fran 4-1 against those morons?
txjortsagent
AG
It just doesn't work when your team just got his ass kicked by us, you idiot.

I wondfer how long he worked on that and was waiting until last night to post it...only to have them get their asses whipped.

Here's a thought....YOUR TEAM NEVER LEAD, TRAILED AT ONE TIME BY ALMOST 20 AND LOST BY DOUBLE DIGITS.

Pathetic knockoff.

[This message has been edited by txjortsagent (edited 1/15/2009 11:27a).]
txjortsagent
AG
quote:
Some of you may not like this, and that's fine. Writing this little tidbit was actually therapeutic after our loss tonight. Call me a *** or a jackass or any other name you want, but I was impressed with myself that I flipped this around in a matter of minutes. Almost like I was freestyling...

Dear God...how pathetic
txjortsagent
AG
quote:
Wasn't Fran 4-1 against those morons?

And didn't he hang 70 on them too?
jbownds89
these kids never learn
AJ02
AG
quote:
I was impressed with myself that I flipped this around in a matter of minutes.

he basically took agent's original post and replaced "bear" with "aggie" and "texas A&M" with "baylor".

Yes, he should be proud that it took him several minutes to do that.
nu awlins ag
AG
Fran hangeded 74 on those unicyclists.
jbownds89
think it was 73-10

not that it matters
nu awlins ag
AG
yah, 73 or 74, what ever it takes.
Jock 97
73 and could have scored even more! The crowd was chanting "80"!
txjortsagent
AG
Violations of so many rules of smack

quote:
the most staggering thing about our great Fran is that he lost 77-0 to Oklahoma...while amassing a mere 54 yards of total offense.

living vicariously through another team for your sole means of smack is the first sign of severe weakness

quote:
Not to mention he was the first coach in 20 year to lose to Baylor

Demeaning your own university in your smack attempt in such a backhanded fashion constitutes self-ownership of the highest degree.

Nice try, Titsy-lou. The most pathetic part of all this is your TIMING. We just whipped your ass like a bunch of Kansas City f@**ots.
highwayman
quote:
living vicariously through another team for your sole means of smack is the first sign of severe weakness

txjortsagent
AG
well, it is.

39-33, beetch
Tex_Ags_is_the_best
ttt

EAD Baylor.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.