When Does Basketball Season Begin?

2,262 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by rocky the dog
switzerland
How long do you want to ignore this user?
At least Charlie has one thing in common with Mack and that is the inability to beat KSU in Manhatten. AARP will be able to call off the planned protests now that we have laid down and let Bill Snyder do some kind of German scat film all over us again.

On to Baylor. For some reason Vegas has them only favored to win by 2 points. I thought this had to be a typo. Surely they forgot the 3 in front of the 2 but they are usually pretty smart. Other than building Vegas in the middle of a desert.

I used to think the mascots were locked in a cage to keep them from wandering the campus and mauling students and stealing their Dr. Peppers. I have since leaned both of the bears are female and realized they are locked up so that the football team can't get to them and sexually assault them. Probably the only two females in Waco that sleep well at night.

By now the Big XII commissioner has informed the Baylor coaching staff that we have unilaterally implemented a rule we tested during last years game. Just like last season Baylor will not be allowed to play their first, second or third team quarterback in an effort to keep the game close. We have submitted a list of names that will be allowed to take snaps directly from center. No trying to sneak around it this year by snapping directly to the running back. That was just unfair as our crack coaching staff had not prepared for that.

Why can't Baylor students have sex standing up? Someone might see them and think they are dancing. Obviously an old joke but I am old so forgive me.

The game. Who the hell cares. They are going to score a lot. We won't. Baylor 82 Texas 3 as our kicker goes 1 for 8 in field goal attempts.

Good luck to the Ags this week as well.
Prosperdick
AG
Iowa State almost (and should have beaten baylor)...I think that sums them up nicely. I think it will be a competitive game that very few (without hating interests) will watch.
sjagwhoop
AG
Swiss...
Keeping it real.
Aggie304
tu beats Baylor by 35, Charlie gets extension
goodAg80
AG
Cheers for Swiss basketball

Wabs
AG
BRING BACK MACK!!!
bdb85
AG
As usual, Swiss comes on and has me enjoying his posts. Well done sir!
91_Aggie
AG
Is the first time Swiss pick texas to lose???

This doesn't like Switzerland. He's been hacked!
rocky the dog
AG
Brilliant, as usual.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.