A Reading From The cHornicles

4,345 Views | 26 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by tremble
Bitter Old Man
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
1 cHornicles 16:47-50

"And Tyrone delivered them from the Baptists, and there was peace and hope in the forty acres many days. But, again the Horns forgot the Core Values and did what was evil in the sight of the Chuck. The people of Horn saw the coming Catholics and cried out to Chuck, saying "Who will throw the ball and deliver us from the hands of the Catholics?"

Now there was a woman, who's husband was barren. She went to the Chuck and offered him her only Movado. And Chuck said to her: "Behold, I will come upon you and you shall conceive and bear a son. Therefore, be careful to follow the Core Values and eat no unclean cookie cakes. Then, before the child is old enough to drink strong drink or put a razor to his face, he shall deliver the people of Horn from the hands of the Catholics." And the woman named her son Shane, and he followed the Core Values all of his days.

Behold, when the allotted time had passed, Chuck anointed Shane to lead the Horns against the Catholics. The Chuck dazzled them with 18-wheelers and confused them with his speech. And the Chuck's priests raised up field judges to protect the people from calls of targeting. Behold, Shane defeated the Catholics and delivered the people of Horn from the hands of the Overrated."

And it was so.

Token
AG
el oh el
VikingNik
AG
That's pretty good.
Bonfire1996
AG
quote:
The Chuck dazzled them with 18-wheelers and confused them with his speech. And the Chuck's priests raised up field judges to protect the people from calls of targeting. Behold, Shane defeated the Catholics and delivered the people of Horn from the hands of the Overrated.
There is enough gold in these three, short sentences to fill dozens of radio segments on Ketch's now defunct radio program.
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
Nice
schwack schwack
AG
These are the bomb, BOM.
Kemo Sabe
I Chuckled!
Flashdiaz
AG
you thought of this during church didn't you?
wbt5845
AG
I list it here.

quote:
Now there was a woman, who's husband was barren. She went to the Chuck and offered him her only Movado. And Chuck said to her: "Behold, I will come upon you and you shall conceive and bear a son."
The Collective
AG
quote:
And Chuck said to her: "Behold, I will come upon you and you shall conceive and bear a son.

Holy *****
coolerguy12
AG
Well done.
MTAggie
AG
I've always liked One Chronicles the best.
Bitter Old Man
AG
quote:
quote:
The Chuck dazzled them with 18-wheelers and confused them with his speech. And the Chuck's priests raised up field judges to protect the people from calls of targeting. Behold, Shane defeated the Catholics and delivered the people of Horn from the hands of the Overrated.
There is enough gold in these three, short sentences to fill dozens of radio segments on Ketch's now defunct radio program.
I had to re-read this. Usually when the words "dozens" and "ketch" are in the same sentence, it is talking about donuts and/or chicken wings.
Furlock Bones
AG
quote:
el oh el
surprised to see token here. i figured all of the sip water carrying he did after their big ND win wore his fingers out.

http://texags.com/forums/6/topics/2777423/1

such a knob gobbling dip sheet.
Sharpshooter
AG
Clever.
AggieHaylea13
Cloud
quote:
quote:
el oh el
surprised to see token here. i figured all of the sip water carrying he did after their big ND win wore his fingers out.

Poor Yankees.
MROD92
brotheraggie
Bad Taste
bedofbrass33
AG
quote:
quote:

Thus spoke Rivalries Jesus and so was the sacred text elevated to the divine.
Agsuffering@bulaw
coupland boy
rocky the dog
AFarmer95
No Bat Soup For You
AG
quote:
The Chuck dazzled them with 18-wheelers and confused them with his speech.
Bitter Old Man
AG
quote:
Bad Taste
You serious, Clark?
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
quote:
quote:
el oh el

He's just keeping it real.
tremble
AG
"Raised up field judges to protect the people" is marvelous.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.