Chollie Presser

4,293 Views | 28 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by BQ_90
AgEng06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Live right now...

Said he has a lot of confidence in Bedford.
AgEng06
AG
We gon' get it fixed. It's a process, getting better every day, etc.
ABATTBQ87
AG
I'm listening now and I am confused by his answers because they really are incoherent babble
AgEng06
AG
Said he sat down with defensive coaches and watched film. Told them they are all accountable for their positions, and they need to get better.

No consideration given to changing Vance's role.
AgEng06
AG
Perkins suspended for this week, community service, and internal discipline.
Schrute
quote:
Said he sat down with defensive coaches and watched film. Told them they are all accountable for their positions, and they need to get better.

What he meant was he made his coaches sit down while he remained standing - you know, so they could see eye to eye...
The Collective
AG
quote:

Fortunately, he did not hit a woman with his car, so we're good.
AgEng06
AG
Says they haven't lost any momentum "at all" after their 2-win start...
Cynical_Texan
AG
Did he mention he and his coaches probably shouldn't have taken a football job with expectations?
AgEng06
AG
About winning the Big12... "why not us?"
Tailgate88
AG
quote:
About winning the Big12... "why not us?"

Because you suck.
LonghornDub
I could sit down in a circle and sing "We shall overcome...", but I'm too depressed. All I see in the near future is losses to Okie State, dirt burglar u, and omg Baylol.
God made the country, and man made the town. William Cowper

AgEng06
AG
Basically nothing but coachspeak about getting better, being accountable, etc. Zero substance.

He did say he had great practices this week, so that's good...
BiochemAg97
AG
quote:
Funny, because ketch just insisted he would get 2-3 weeks. Wonder if ketch will be outraged at the lack of accountability.
End Of Message
AG
He will question the call as too lenient, but will ultimately look the other way. So many double standards hiding under those rolls, fatboy.
ABATTBQ87
AG
What idiot journalist made this comment?

Hey coach your team motto is "believe" and I noticed it has one L just like the team
The Collective
AG
Serious post, I think their experienced safeties are going to the bench this week.
End Of Message
AG
And, right on cue...

AgEng06
AG
Players have total confidence. No second guessing of the coaches by the players. Defensive players haven't lost any confidence in Bedford. They'll say it's their fault.
AgOutsideAustin
AG
quote:
Serious post, I think their experienced safeties are going to the bench this week.

Yep Brandon Jones time.
AlaskanAg99
AG
I'd love for the sips to win their conference. Then get passed over as undefeated UH is invited to the CFP.
The Collective
AG
quote:
And, right on cue...

I could see Ketch getting upset over this. He is planting the seeds to have something to come back to if things go south.
BiochemAg97
AG
quote:
Players have total confidence. No second guessing of the coaches by the players. Defensive players haven't lost any confidence in Bedford. They'll say it's their fault.
After the next loss, Charlie will probably blame the players too. Something like "I told the players they were going to lose"

KW02
AG
quote:
Strong on winning the Big 12: "Why not us? ... We're the fastest, most physical team in college football. Let's go prove it." Mike Finger (@mikefinger) September 26, 2016
AgEng06
AG
Yeah, almost lost it when he said that...
Bob Dobalina
quote:
quote:
Strong on winning the Big 12: "Why not us? ... We're the fastest, most physical team in college football. Let's go prove it." Mike Finger (@mikefinger) September 26, 2016

Okay.
91_Aggie
AG
quote:

so what he said was "You guys need to do your job and coach... sorry I didn't mention this stuff about needing to coach before... but you guys need to it for realz this week."
SchizoAg
AG
Earning every cent of that $5+ million.
91_Aggie
AG
quote:
I could sit down in a circle and sing "We shall overcome...", but I'm too depressed. All I see in the near future is losses to Okie State, dirt burglar u, and omg Baylol.
Damn! The term Klanhorn actually describes longhorn fans perfectly. What a freakin' racist!!! But I guess Dub is old enough to have voted against all the civil rights and desegregation laws.
BQ_90
AG
quote:
Live right now...

Said he has a lot of confidence in Bedford.
Beford is gonna be found dead in the parking lot with tire tracks on his back and 5 knife wounds and a suicide note.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.