Baylol

8,661 Views | 42 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Tamu_mgm
TexasAggies06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

http://screengrabber.deadspin.com/baylor-being-baylor-1787046072
Jock 07
AG
Every. Freakin. Time.
goodAg80
AG
Is that a human centipede?
YouBet
AG
How many girls got raped during that?
Squadron7
AG
What am I looking at? Coeds being chased by the football team?
BillYeoman
These folks look like the same folks that bust into a comic book convention in order to shake a 64 year old Matk Hamill's hand.

How old is Grobe?
BustUpAChiffarobe
AG
quote:
These folks look like the same folks that bust into a comic book convention in order to shake a 64 year old Matk Hamill's hand.

How old is Grobe?

petey88

yellow stream of piss ?
redd38
AG
quote:
Every. Freakin. Time.

This.

I'm amazed they still do this. There are students trampled literally every time.
StephenvilleAg77
The closest to success in life that most of them will ever experience.
91_Aggie
AG
These are freshman males at Baylor trying to do something slightly athletic.... of course they are going to suck at it.
vansprinkle
AG
quote:

I mean, I don't want to be that guy, but rape isn't funny. **** Baylor and their rape culture. But let's not make jokes of a real problem that their rapey university has.
FNG
Is that a dude in a squirrel mask that runs past just left of the pile?
AgDotCom
FrontPorchAg
quote:
The closest to success in life that most of them will ever experience.
No, some of them will marry people with real degrees.
SEC Champs
AG
quote:

That's kinda messed up.
DifferenceMaker Ag
Looks like someone taking a leak at the toilet bowl on the Brazos.
Post removed:
by user
dixichkn
AG
That thing is the biggest clusterf*** I've ever seen at any football game. Of COURSE it's perfect for Baylol
Slwdsm
How have none of them filed a law suit for this?

What's it going to take for them to realize this is a stupid idea...? A student getting permanently disabled?
HTownAg98
quote:
Looks like someone taking a leak at the toilet bowl on the Brazos.

I'm seriously hoping one of those dip****s thinks it would be a good idea to fly a drone above the stadium and video this for a hype video, because I'm positive it would look like someone pissing in a toilet. The ones lying on the ground would look like the drips you shake off at the end.
Aggie Joe 93
AG
quote:
quote:
Every. Freakin. Time.

This.

I'm amazed they still do this. There are students trampled literally every time.

It is against the Baylor student code of ethics to fall or to be trampled. So, it must not really be happening.
Ginormus Ag
AG
The comments are gold!
BillYeoman
quote:

What's it going to take for them to realize this is a stupid idea...? A student getting permanently disabled?

While I agree Baylor may not be taking actions to prevent kids from getting trampled in this Baylor Line tradition...I would like to remind people that getting trampled is not endemic and ESPN is blowing said trampling out of proportion. Plus, these kids need to realize the situation they are putting themselves in which could invite being trampled by fellow students. And how many were drinking? -Ken Starr
TXAGBQ76
AG
"What would your parents think if they knew you were trampling? Maybe we should just call them and let them know what their dirty little child is up to."- Ken Starr and Art Briles

"None of those tramplings occurred on the campus; how can we exercise control when they did not occur on the campus? The media is being very careless with their reporting of these things."- Ken Starr

"Tramplings occur everywhere- we are not the only ones to experience it.."- Ken Starr and every boo hoo sue u alum

"I may could have done more; I'm not sure what I had to do with tramplings, but I probably could have done more. I just know I am very sorry- and I'm not just saying this because, because I'm trying to get a job or anything, I am just sorry."- Art Briles

"The Mob better not make fun the tramplings. That would be dispicable and in very poor taste."- Waco Tribune Herald OpEd; "Well just look the other way like you normally do then"- TexAgs

HeyMoe
AG
quote:

This.

I think it's kind of a cool deal myself, but it's only a matter of time until somebody falls, gets trampled, suffers brain damage and has to transfer to Tech.
TexasAggies06
AG
quote:
"What would your parents think if they knew you were trampling? Maybe we should just call them and let them know what their dirty little child is up to."- Ken Starr and Art Briles

"None of those tramplings occurred on the campus; how can we exercise control when they did not occur on the campus? The media is being very careless with their reporting of these things."- Ken Starr

"Tramplings occur everywhere- we are not the only ones to experience it.."- Ken Starr and every boo hoo sue alum

"I may could have done more; I'm not sure what I had to do with tramplings, but I probably could have done more. I just know I am very sorry- and I'm not just saying this because, because I'm trying to get a job or anything, I am just sorry."- Art Briles

"The Mob better not make fun the tramplings. That would be disposable and in very poor taste."- Waco Tribune Herald OpEd; "Well just look away like you normally do then"- TexAgs

These are all accurate, except neither Starr nor Briles would be able to bring themselves to actually use the word "trampling."
BillYeoman
quote:

"Tramplings occur everywhere- we are not the only ones to experience it.."- Ken Starr and every boo hoo sue alum

"The Mob better not make fun the tramplings. That would be disposable and in very poor taste."- Waco Tribune Herald OpEd; "Well just look away like you normally do then"- TexAgs

Well done
BillYeoman
"I didn't notify any BU officials I was going to attend the Rice game. I lost my dog and when you lose your dog you go find your dog. I left at half cuz those smarty pants band boys from Rice were gonna make fun of my dog." Art
AGinHI
AG
quote:

Madman
AG

They were frightened.
Bama Backer 1974
S
quote:

A true golden shower.

Roll Tide
Velvet Jones
AG
I literally laughed out loud at this comment:

quote:
You try running while looking the other way.

Synopsis
It seems like the entire university is trying to hard to start some kind of tradition. First, the boats on the creek that runs next to the stadium (trying to emulate Tennessee?), this, and how many other "traditions" are they trying to start? It seems like building a brand new shiny stadium, no matter how small, has gone to their heads.
elfurioso92
AG
So can anybody just throw on a shirt and become part of the Baylor Line or do you have to demonstrate an above average willingness to embarrass yourself?
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.