Wescott Eberts sure is mad

41,377 Views | 178 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by BohunkAg
digital_ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:

Sup ladies, just got back from crossfit, muffin top should be gone in a couple weeks.
Cynical_Texan
AG
quote:

"Was just passing by on my way to the gym. Either of you like the new Point Break?"
Dale Earnhardts Stache
AG
quote:
quote:

"Was just passing by on my way to the gym. Either of you like the new Point Break?"

Look at those glasses...what a ****got
The Collective
AG
You don't think he could take fivehead home with him?
Cynical_Texan
AG
quote:

"I'm wearing this Sox hat to make me look more gangsta... and keep attention off my flabby breasts"
Slwdsm
quote:
quote:
quote:
#cocksnotglocks
Read that as "Cock Snot Glocks". That would have been a messy student protest.
I saw that hashtag on a sign being carried by one of those leftist millennial **** bags while holding a dildo in the other hand big enough to club a full grown silverback gorilla to death.

I'm sure mom and dad are very proud of their precious little broke back snowflake.

Dildos out for harambe?
Cynical_Texan
AG
quote:

"You gals ever been to Thorndale, TX? I have a good friend that lives in the area and drives a car named Lil' Bevo"
AnScAggie
AG
Certainly POTD material!!!
AnScAggie
AG
quote:
quote:

"You gals ever been to Thorndale, TX? I have a good friend that lives in the area and drives a car named Lil' Bevo"
Certainly POTD material!!!!!
AgEng06
AG
quote:
quote:

Short-Fingered Vulgarian

quote:

He needs to use some of Shannon's synthol.
Tom Doniphon

"Don't let my f--ggot look fool you, ladies... I know some sports trivia sh--t."
Definitely Not A Cop
AG

"Am I the only one who thinks these daquiris are a little strong?"
Cynical_Texan
AG
quote:

"I was in the #CocksNotGlocks protest and I'm still sore."
Ragoo
AG
that dude has the face of a gomer macaulay culkin, the body of a 13 year old boy, and a brain that makes geoff look smart.
Sea Gull
AG
quote:
I'm not surprise that in a completely different thread about someone having a peen in his mouth, Duck Patrol somehow focuses on me. Totally normal.

So a 50 year old bald ****** who makes wreaths for a living is saying I'm not normal? The same dude who went on vacation and filmed himself drinking a blue moon in a hammock just so he could post it on here. Better get your posting in now before the wreath season hits peak level.
FNG
You forgot about sending out spam emails as a side business!!!!
MightyKC
AG
He calls himself a professional scout. That guy has never played a contact sport in his life and he thinks he's an evaluator of talent. Comical.
Kemo Sabe
"He calls himself a professional scout. That guy has never played a contact sport in his life and he thinks he's an evaluator of talent. Comical."

So you are saying that he aspires to be the next ketch Ketchum. Set your sights higher, wescott.
Sea Gull
AG
It's not everyday that you see someone who wants to grow up to be a bean bag
Rocco S
http://www.burntorangenation.com/2016/9/20/12992140/kent-perkins-texas-longhorns-offensive-line

Nice article Wescott. Any updates to it you might need to make?

Perkins got a DWI last night
The Collective
AG
I just checked twitter for arrest news on him and there are multiple things this week about him becoming a leader. Oops.
BESCo91
AG
A dewshy metro named Wescott ...... it's just too easy.
Muy
AG
Poor Duck Patrol getting wound up again.
Hood
AG

Cynical_Texan
AG

"I like to write misleading information on the football team, maybe you've seen my article on Kent Perkins?"
The Collective
AG
How do you think emo Wescott took the news this morning?
RAMF 95
AG
That poonchilada could walk into the Spearmint Rhino wrapped in bearer bonds and it would literally start raining throbbing *****es all over his over sized Ferrari sunglasses. This country is so f'ed. Putin and that cat barbecuing slope with the high top fade over in Poontang must be ready to invade.

goodAg80
AG
quote:
That poonchilada could walk into the Spearmint Rhino wrapped in bearer bonds and it would literally start raining throbbing *****es all over his over sized Ferrari sunglasses. This country is so f'ed. Putin and that cat barbecuing slope with the high top fade over in Poontang must be ready to invade.

WHy would he? He is in poontang heaven.

Bonfire1996
AG
quote:

Cat barbecuing slope. Holy shlt
Frankie T
Holy balls, that was a lot of funny for this early in the morning.
752bro4
AG
quote:
How do you think emo Wescott took the news this morning?
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
quote:

2 days ago?
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
quote:

Ramf?

He's still got it.
GiveEmHellBill
AG
Wescott is the name of someone who would mention to Strong about a party he's having at the Yacht Club this weekend. Then ask if he'd like to come and mow his lawn.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.