NSIAP Baylor stole Texags

37,757 Views | 312 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by aggiesq
Junction1956
How long do you want to ignore this user?
quote:
This whole post. Which one of you is this?

quote:
Let's be honest here.... While losing Briles sucks, what he did here really put us on the national map. We're one of the 3 or 4 most popular programs in the country now and we happen to be nestled right in the heart of the most popular conference there is for offensive football.

Bottom line is this, we're a very wealthy, very popular, well poised university - sitting in a tremendous place. I'm not sure who our sights are completely set on just yet, but I do know that there is interest from a few HUGE names in the SEC and B1G that have reached out to us (I have very well positioned friends).... don't set your sights low. We have the ability to go get anyone we want!

Pure unadulterated bovine feces.

First of all, the SEC doesn't reach out to anyone. Think of the legal implications to the SEC conference.

Second, if Baylor came to the SEC office for consideration, numbers would have been crunched and re-crunched for viability. No such request has come in on any school.

Third, the B1G wants AAU schools only that do research. Baylor does no research. The lone exception would be Notre Dame. Baylor or Notre Dame? Who do you think the B1G would take?

Pathetic, delusional thinking.

Roll Tide
UnderoosAg
AG
quote:
I'm being required to register a mobile number before I can post again! Boooo Bears!

*Cough*googlevoice*cough*
Schrute
Schrute
https://sicem365.com/forums/2/topics/214
Corporal Punishment
AG
Big Green Growler
Mathguy64
AG
Big Green Growler. Well done sire. Well done.
HTownAg98
Y'all are making it very difficult to tell what is a troll and what is real.

I tip my cap to you fine men and women.
aggiehawg
AG
I think they are referring to Head coaches. Some have claimed Malzahn was interested in the Baylor job. But since he recently signed an extension, that kind of blew up.
Schrute
I'm not Big Green Growler, but much respect.
combat wombat™
AG
BGG is a delusional homer.
End Of Message
AG
Not sure if troll or not, but someone has posted as "Bano on the Brazos"

soso33
They haven;t taken my bold bear account from me yet! lol
AgEng06
AG
They will now, genius...
soso33
Well, if they get that one, I've still got Bear Bud, Bearsince2010, Baylor Bears Fight, and Judge R.E.B. Baylor.
soso33
And others that will not be named. I'm stocked for the season shall we say.
FriendlyAg
quote:
They haven;t taken my bold bear account from me yet! lol

Reverse troll. Wow, nice.
FriendlyAg
soso33 is baylrballa on sucem365
TwoMarksHand
AG
"Heard 60 minutes is looking into the Baylor program... is there still things we dont know? That doesnt sound good."

quote:
The school has done a good job of being open and honest since the scandal broke...if we continue to do that, what is there to worry about?
Very nice
End Of Message
AG
Was watching that thread and they nuked it
End Of Message
AG
quote:
Gus and Art may be buddies, but make no mistake, Art is a mercenary when it comes to football success, and he would take his buddy's job in a heartbeat if he could IMO. In fact, this is not the first time I've heard the Art to Auburn rumor, and I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if he hasn't already cut a handshake deal with the AD and some big boosters there to take over if they fire Gus at the end of the season. In fact, I'd be surprised if that deal hasn't already been made.

And as for the media? Well this is the SEC, so all of Art's sins will be forgiven, especially at ESPN. Baylor had systematic problems and we failed poor Art Briles who was just trying to take care of his players (both of these statements are true by the way, but they're not the whole story)

Now, paging spinks and Tyson to agree with my last statement.
Such a ****ty fanbase
valvemonkey91
AG
My God, the delusion is hilarious. But, in all actuality, it's probably just Texagers polluting that site. Lol. Sure is fun to read though
Schrute
quote:
My God, the delusion is hilarious. But, in all actuality, it's probably just Texagers polluting that site. Lol. Sure is fun to read though
If so, then that Texager paid for premium. So, no I think this is a real Bayturd.
Tom Doniphon
quote:

They banned me.
Schrute
quote:
quote:

They banned me.
Fun and epic while it lasted. Pour one out for BGG.
Tom Doniphon
quote:
This whole post. Which one of you is this?

quote:
Let's be honest here.... While losing Briles sucks, what he did here really put us on the national map. We're one of the 3 or 4 most popular programs in the country now and we happen to be nestled right in the heart of the most popular conference there is for offensive football.

Bottom line is this, we're a very wealthy, very popular, well poised university - sitting in a tremendous place. I'm not sure who our sights are completely set on just yet, but I do know that there is interest from a few HUGE names in the SEC and B1G that have reached out to us (I have very well positioned friends).... don't set your sights low. We have the ability to go get anyone we want!

AgLaw02
AG
Rule #1 has been invoked and followed! Sort of. https://sicem365.com/forums/7/topics/103
Serious Lee
quote:
Rule #1 has been invoked and followed! Sort of. https://sicem365.com/forums/7/topics/103
Schrute
I see someone with username "Rebeccas train" got banned. Someone fess up.
TAMUdoc88
AG
quote:
Wow. Studio Art as a major. Dad's gotta be thrilled to be financing that.
txjortsagent
AG
There has to now be a codicil to Rule 1 based on that homely heifer
91_Aggie
AG
You guys need to stop bragging about your usernames on here.

AgLaw02
AG
Britney Grinder explained rule #1. Lol

I'm all about trolling Baylor, but even I have standards. I see no reason to insult that guy's daughter. Neither she nor her father did anything to deserve it. TexAgs should save its wrath for more deserving targets.
combat wombat™
AG
quote:
I'm all about trolling Baylor, but even I have standards. I see no reason to insult that guy's daughter. Neither she nor her father did anything to deserve it. TexAgs should save its wrath for more deserving targets.
aggiesq
AG
quote:
I just registered the username "Baylor" on that site.

Get 'em while they're hot!
very cool

F*** Baylor was available, not anymore

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.