DeLoss Dodds Honored

4,298 Views | 41 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Rocco S
jickyjack1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
quote:
I understand the Aggie view of benefit from DeLoss' accomplishments but what did he do to benefit the SEC?

He was one of the triumvirate -- him, Powers and Bowtie -- who precipitated the move of A&M to the SEC. All conference schools have benefited; it can be measured in dollars, but in many other ways that have no price tag, too.

Make the Hook 'Em sign with your little finger and your pointing finger, Deloss. Then put them in your mouth and whistle.
TPS_Report
AG
Dodds looks downsy as furk!
ClassOf17
33,what's your opinion on Dodds?
SlackerAg
AG
What's insane is Kansas State (DeLoss Dodds' alma mater) inducted him into their K-State Hall Of Fame (for hurting their school as AD of another?).

If the Big 12 dissolves because of the LHN, K-State will not have a good landing spot.

Texbook Big 12 Stockholm Syndrome:

http://www.k-state.com/s/1173/newsletterSocial.aspx?pgid=5047
RGLAG85
AG
quote:
quote:
Great one 33

I laughed out loud.

You may now continue to type your talking points from Belmont on a forum of a team you don't play

Brilliant - oh the irony.

I have no talking points from Belmont, just my own opinions.

This is so sadly comical!
marble rye
AG
quote:
Is "don't worry, you'll be taken care of" an actual quote?

Good lord I'd want to punch someone in the face if they said that to me. The implication is we needed someone to take care of us. Go get ****ed, Powers.

All the more reason to give Bowtie his own statue on campus.
turboboost
AG
quote:
What's insane is Kansas State (DeLoss Dodds' alma mater) inducted him into their K-State Hall Of Fame (for hurting their school as AD of another?).

If the Big 12 dissolves because of the LHN, K-State will not have a good landing spot.

Texbook Big 12 Stockholm Syndrome:

http://www.k-state.com/s/1173/newsletterSocial.aspx?pgid=5047

What would be more insane is the possibility that DD hates tu so much that he was willing to pull the pin from the grenade while holding his enemy knowing that K-State would die with them after the imminent explosion.

This is so beautiful to watch unfold! More entertaining than anything in a while!
Rocco S
quote:
I understand the Aggie view of benefit from DeLoss' accomplishments but what did he do to benefit the SEC?

His arrogance and overall d-bagness forced everyone that had the ability to leave the conference to do so.

The SEC benefited by adding Texas A&M and Missouri.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.