Charlie sure is good at blaming his players

7,048 Views | 43 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by HECUBUS
Stevetex.
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Duh? The coaches can't play the game for the players?

aggiehawg
AG
quote:
Kick ass....Take names.

I feel the force is strong with Charlie this year.
Good luck with that. The reports from spring practice that I'm seeing aren't that optimistic for next season.
ClickClack
AG
No More Excuses*

*Applies to players only
Stevetex.
Kirk Bohls? He's a dud!
DallasAg 94
When you watch his PCs and go to their sites... you only add to the amount of traffic they get and promote the amount of interest in their school.

Let'em Go. The more we forget about them and the more interest lost for them, the more irrelevant they are.
Jagman83
AG
I have to admit that I severely underestimated the amount of joy I would get from this whole Strong/tu experiment.
Brakeman
Jagman...... its only the tip of the iceburg. When t.u. goes 5-7 this year, an epic celebration will ensue.
88jrt06
AG
Yeah.
threemeat
Strong's objective is to coach for all 5 years of his contract. Charlie is getting the biggest pass of all time. Not one horn is going to even begin to heat up his seat until year 4. He's also managed to convince everyone that the failures can not be attributed to him. He'll finish year 5 with $25 mil in the bank and a squeaky clean image that he'll take to his next job.
HECUBUS
AG
So funny that the head sip is a bumbling moron with a cold room temperature IQ. Makes the arrogant Sip hubris that much more entertaining.

Not that intelligence is necessary to coach kids with parents dumb enough to buy into chuck's core values.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.