Quite the heated rivalry you've got with Baylor

13 Views | 47 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by 13 0 Branding Iron
Paul Biegler, Esq.
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
quote:
who we took to Double OT

Interesting how you criticize the Longhorns saying they argue about "good Ls" when in fact you're doing the exact same thing yourselves.

Except we're simply refuting your asenine, baseless claim with evidence, of which you provided none to support your assertion re: us. You're a bitter, jealous, unintelligent dumbass with no future and and a ****ty life. I'm sorry about that.
Rocco S
quote:
quote:
who we took to Double OT

Interesting how you criticize the Longhorns saying they argue about "good Ls" when in fact you're doing the exact same thing yourselves.
Which of your "good losses" compares to taking UK to double OT? That's pretty much the only loss any one here has considered "good".

Luckily, we have plenty of wins to counter our losses.
TexasTradition
Thanks for watching Rocco. Who do you think we will get as our new BB coach next year? Our 37th choice?
Teslag
AG
You will settle on someone. Again.
aTm2004
AG
quote:
Thanks for watching Rocco. Who do you think we will get as our new BB coach next year? Our 37th choice?

Oh, stop it. You know Phil Jackson and Pat Riley will be eager to throw their names in the Hat once Rick Barnes removes his.
NoneGiven
AG
quote:
I bet Strong and his Core Values could help get Billy F'in Gillespie back on the straight and narrow.
Fightin Ag491
quote:
You're a bitter, jealous, unintelligent dumbass with no future and and a ****ty life. I'm sorry about that.

Well, at least we're all being civilized. Good luck tonight against the Gators, I like y'all in that one.
13 0 Branding Iron
AG
remember when the burned orange f@gg0ts played Kentucky in a double digit loss? That was pretty sweet.

"Proved their toughness" I think they said. That isn't pathetic at all.
Fightin Ag491
quote:
remember when the burned orange f@gg0ts played Kentucky in a double digit loss? That was pretty sweet.

A game played without our leading scorer, down by 6, on the road, with less than a minute to go.

Yea, that game was a real blowout.
OleArmyBQ68
AG
quote:
quote:

A game played without our leading scorer, down by 6, on the road, with less than a minute to go.

Yea, that game was a real blowout.

Ordinarily people live and learn. You just live.
Froppe
AG
For a good look at a real basketball game, the 'sips should view some old footage of the ferocious baylro bears deciding to throw some cheap shots during games at Jolly Rollie back in the day. Those were especially entertaining when they did it right in front of the football players, who were seated behind the North basket!

And, I know that TXAGBQ76 remembers the 'sips "throwing" some elbows at Barry Davis, circa 1975-76. Barry went to the dressing room with a bloody nose, came back out with a big bandage on it, and proceeded to mop the floor with 'sips. They didn't want any more of that!

Those were the days! I guess nobody had tests to study for back then....
13 0 Branding Iron
AG
Player seats were under the East basket.
Paul Biegler, Esq.
AG
quote:
Player seats were under the East basket.

I think he meant the good players.
13 0 Branding Iron
AG
Those seats were at the strip club on the outskirts of tow.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.