On a more positive note............

2,982 Views | 18 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Teslag
Brakeman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
...... I look forward to seeing t.u. get their asses kicked by K-State !
RTB Ag
AG
If only there was a board for this thread...
Brakeman
Its certainly a better thread than 98% of the garbage on here.
fishinaggiegirl
AG
quote:
aeon-ag
Don't be so sure t.u. is going to lose, they have improved lately, at least they make a game out of it and haven't had the everloving, a** whipping hell out them. Right now t.u. would wipe the ground with our players.
If it seems I'm mad, it's because I'm still furious, seething mad as hell about this lack of effort and sorry a** attitude of the gaggle which some people call a team. They are given everything on earth from A&M and then embarrass everyone concerned, fans, A&M, strudents, former students, however, least of all themselves.
I've seen 'em win, I've seen' em lose and I saw them QUIT!!!!!!
They never even came close to scoring after Bama called off the big dogs. Being beaten all the hell, 59-0 is absolutely inexcusable!!!
powerbiscuit
tu sucks
Personal Best
AG
Good for you ***got
zmurda
me too!
ECON68
AG
quote:
True !!
"It's not dark yet...but it's gettin' there"- Bob Dylan
Brakeman
Bill Snyder's football IQ is about 4 levels above Scatman Strong. And even though t.u. is loaded with 4 -5 star talent and K-State is lucky to get a 4 star every now and then, you can bet that the Wildcats will kick the barn yard **** out of t.u.
DCC99
AG
quote:
Do you realize that t.u. would beat us right now? They've actually improved this season, while we are the worst we've been since arkansas state.
Gordo14
quote:
quote:
Do you realize that t.u. would beat us right now? They've actually improved this season, while we are the worst we've been since arkansas state.

Based on what? A 48-45 win over iowa state or one of the four losses they've had this year. Their defense is so good allowing 45 to the offensive powerhouse that is Iowa state should be a real wake up call.

Here's the truth. Texas = Iowa state.
Catfishfoereal
DCC..... how do you know that? You're talking out your arse...!
Gordo14
I mean ****, they will be lucky to make a bowl. We will make one with 3 games left on the schedule... In a tougher conference and with a tougher schedule
Harry Stamper
If they had ULM, Lamar, SMU, and Rice on the schedule, they'd be a shoe-in to get their 6 wins.
GAC06
AG
Instead they have UNT, Kansas, Iowa State, BYU, and Texas Tech
Harry Stamper
Kansas, Iowa St, and Texas Tech are conference games. Put 3 of these 4 (ULM, Lamar, rice, SMU) as non-conference, and that's 6 wins.
stick93
AG
And swap out Kansas, Iowa St, and Tech for any 3 of our Conference schedule and you are back to 3-9. What's your point here?
GAC06
AG
The point he's making is that he's an idiot
Teslag
AG
quote:
And swap out Kansas, Iowa St, and Tech for any 3 of our Conference schedule and you are back to 3-9. What's your point here?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.