poooooor big 12

21,654 Views | 245 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by BallHittinBoy
AngryHorn
How long do you want to ignore this user?
quote:
quote:
quote:
Mizzou finished second and beat the runner up Big 12 team in the Cotton Bowl. When has the SEC lost the Cotton Bowl in its recent Big 12 vs. SEC matchup?

You tell me. You guys were certainly the recipient of several of those Cotton Bowl ass beatings.

And if you actually think Mizzou was better than Bama last year, then you're about as bright as this dip**** Professor Tuscadero. But since we're splitting hairs, Florida St. and OU finished 1st and 2nd in the SEC WEST. That sound about right?

Florida St or UCF. Definitely comparable dip ****.
Whoa, whoa, whoa. I thought the SEC was the greatest collection of football teams in the history of the known universe. Now, the goalposts have been moved to "the Florida team that beat our conference champ is better than the Florida school that beat your conference champ." We've officially gone full circle back to the moral victory theme started 5 pages ago. Well done.
Teslag
AG
So florida state = ucf? You're doubling down on that?
MooreTrucker
AG
quote:
There really isnt an impressive win after that. Ou maybe.
Maybe??? Did you even see that game? From halftime on, it wasn't even close.

And yeah, we lost a couple of Cotton Bowls as a member of the Big12, but then as a member of the SEC, we rolled OU
AngryHorn
quote:
So florida state = ucf? You're doubling down on that?

Does the point fly this far over your head in other aspects of your life?
Muy
AG
You've come out of hiding on an Aggie message board and are asking other people about things flying over their heads. Unreal.
Teslag
AG
Your point was ****ing dumb. And we don't need moral victories. We are 5-3. You're 3-4. And you will only win 1 more.
Ice Cube
says the 50 year old
AngryHorn
quote:
You've come out of hiding on an Aggie message board and are asking other people about things flying over their heads. Unreal.

Guilty as charged. I have no idea what this nonsense means.

Besides, I felt like I had to do something, Old Rivalries was getting boring as ****. You guys should be thanking me.
ttu_85
quote:
quote:

Guilty as charged. I have no idea what this nonsense means.

Besides, I felt like I had to do something, Old Rivalries was getting boring as ****. You guys should be thanking me.
Boring ! Yea I can see that. Boyd this Boyd that, " so and so is a ***//t", crap like that. Its a trip down memory lane !! to the eight grade. I have images of the rival regs as pimple faced band dorks that could not get laid in million years coming here in unison and getting their dork on, embarrassing TAMU. Its no wonder the other aggies despise them. For brief moments, it is entertaining to an outsider to watch them run to the cage and lick and pound on the window trying to get to the observing "sip", "tard", or whatever. Gotta admit its kinda mean and fun to stir up the inmates.
88jrt06
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Whoa, whoa, whoa. I thought the SEC was the greatest collection of football teams in the history of the known universe.
You did? Welcome to the overwhelming majority of college football fans, administrators, journalists, poll voters, awards voters, bowl reps....and thank you for your candor.

The profound stupidity of your posts can't hide the fact that, indeed, you can eventually master the obvious.

This week 4 of the 5 top-ranked teams in the country come from one of the two SEC divisions.
NEVER been done before. Again, glad you caught on......
Muy
AG
what if we have no musical ability and still never got laid?
88jrt06
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

Boring ! Yea I can see that. Boyd this Boyd that, " so and so is a ***//t", crap like that. Its a trip down memory lane !! to the eight grade. I have images of the rival regs as pimple faced band dorks that could not get laid in million years coming here in unison and getting their dork on, embarrassing TAMU Its no wonder the other aggies despise them. For brief moments it is entertaining to an outsider to watch them run to the cage and lick and pound on the window trying to get to the observing "sip", "tard", or whatever. Gotta admit its kinda mean and fun to stir up the inmates.
Can I get a translator over here? My bad; I don't speak "inbred". WTF?
Sea Gull
AG
quote:
what if we have no musical ability and still never got laid?

In that case, I suggest wreath making.
AngryHorn
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Whoa, whoa, whoa. I thought the SEC was the greatest collection of football teams in the history of the known universe.
You did? Welcome to the overwhelming majority of college football fans, administrators, journalists, poll voters, awards voters, bowl reps....and thank you for your candor.

The profound stupidity of your posts can't hide the fact that, indeed, you can eventually master the obvious.

This week 4 of the 5 top-ranked teams in the country come from one of the two SEC divisions.
Good job taking that one line out of context. The point was that the two best teams from the greatest conference ever were beaten in their bowl games LAST YEAR.

I know this thread has been meandering between team smack/conference smack, this year/last year/history so it's hard to keep up with where the goalposts are situated on any given page.

I am aware that 4 out of the top 5 are SEC West teams, all of whom have or will have beaten your ass handily by the end of the year. This takes us back to my original point from Page 1.

Conference smack. Final refuge for the loser... (if you don't understand that, reference the post by the Vanderbilt fan).
MooreTrucker
AG
quote:
The point was that the two best teams from the greatest conference ever were beaten in their bowl games LAST YEAR.
Just to be clear, one of those "bowl games" was the National Championship Game.
Teslag
AG
Actually the final refuge of a loser is actually being a loser. Like going 4-8 and missing a bowl while another team goes 7-5 and isn't a loser.

Make sense, loser?
Sea Gull
AG
Want to compare losses? Y'all lost to ****ing BYU by 34.
Teslag
AG
Ya but they've gotten better every week. Like this week when they gave up 45 to Iowa State. At home.
AGnMass
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Conference smack. Final refuge for the loser... (if you don't understand that, reference the post by the Vanderbilt fan).
Damn your ignorant. He wasn't a Vandy fan, and more importantly, one rando saying he never heard something must make it true, right?
NoneGiven
AG
Sea Gull
AG
Boom. Headshot.
AngryHorn
quote:

Why would I want to compare losses? I already know my team sucks right now, but I'm not over here justifying losses based on the quality of opponent. That is loser mentality.

I'm in no way comparing you guys to Vanderbilt, but nearly every year they can claim they were smoked by the best teams in the SEC, but hey they're in the SEC right?? You guys constantly claim that we hide behind OU's or Baylor's skirts. Are you not doing the same exact thing with regard to the SEC?
Rocco S
Why have you not posted since before the season?

is it because you're a huge poosay?
Teslag
AG
quote:
I know my team sucks right now

Actually I don't think you do or else you wouldn't have slithered out.
Rocco S
quote:
AngryHorn12:27p, 8/13/14P"Yet they managed to have enough resources to own scoreboard over you 3 out of the last 5 games."

Meh, not really worried about it. College football is cyclical and Texas is obviously in a down cycle. All I know, is at their worst, they were never 4-8 and at their best, they were national champs. Texas will be back on top of the Big Whatever before long.

Oops
Paul Biegler, Esq.
AG
quote:
but nearly every year they can claim they were smoked by the best teams in the SEC, but hey they're in the SEC right??

A. You regularly speak to Vanderbilt fans?
B. They say this?
C. Since when have we been smoked every year by the best teams in the SEC?

As far as the rest of your post, you're pretending that all loses are created equal. They aren't. Nobody is justifying our losses and the manner in which we lost, but you live in a cave if you don't think the nature of losses and who they're too aren't part of the equation that EVERYONE uses when evaluating teams. It's a fact that a team losing to a Top 10 team is viewed much differently than losing to an FCS team. One loss affects the losing team's ranking much, much differently than the other. That's because all losses are not created equal. The teams we've lost to this year are better than we are. That's a fact. The manner in which we've lost is unacceptable. There again-not all losses are created equal. If we'd lost by 10, 7, and 13 in the last 3 games, nobody would be that upset because those teams are all better than we are this year.
Paul Biegler, Esq.
AG
quote:
quote:
AngryHorn12:27p, 8/13/14P"Yet they managed to have enough resources to own scoreboard over you 3 out of the last 5 games."

Meh, not really worried about it. College football is cyclical and Texas is obviously in a down cycle. All I know, is at their worst, they were never 4-8 and at their best, they were national champs. Texas will be back on top of the Big Whatever before long.

Oops

Texas was 4-7 in 1997.
Paul Biegler, Esq.
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

Oops

Texas was 4-7 in 1997, and 5-7 in 2010.
bryanhome
quote:
quote:

C. Since when have we been smoked every year by the best teams in the SEC?
Other than Bama, when have you beaten one of the best teams in the SEC? I read yesterday that Bama was the only win against an above .500 team
Teslag
AG
The claim was that we get smoked by the best every year
Rocco S
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Oops

Texas was 4-7 in 1997, and 5-7 in 2010.
5-7 is best case scenario for 2014
RAB87
88jrt06
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Good job taking that one line out of context. The point was that the two best teams from the greatest conference ever were beaten in their bowl games LAST YEAR.

I am aware that 4 out of the top 5 are SEC West teams....
No, it's about what the point IS, not "what the point was" LAST YEAR. Context.
ttu_85
quote:
quote:

Why would I want to compare losses? I already know my team sucks right now, but I'm not over here justifying losses based on the quality of opponent. That is loser mentality.

I'm in no way comparing you guys to Vanderbilt, but nearly every year they can claim they were smoked by the best teams in the SEC, but hey they're in the SEC right?? You guys constantly claim that we hide behind OU's or Baylor's skirts. Are you not doing the same exact thing with regard to the SEC?
That is an obvious observation. Frankly, I miss A&M in the Big-12; more often than not, they were a pretty easy W for both UT and Tech.
Hood
AG
quote:
That is an obvious observation. Frankly, I miss A&M in the Big-12; more often than not, they were a pretty easy W for both UT and Tech.
How many more 7th/8th place finishes for Tech are gonna have to happen before you stop spouting this 2008-era drivel?

You can't cover a spread vs. Kansas and here you are talking about what Leach used to do.

You're the 26 year-old that goes to his old high school and tells the cheerleaders your stat lines from 7 years ago.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.