Who's this ****ing Baylor ***got

5,315 Views | 21 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by wbt5845
Bigsteve713
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

How much of a badass do you have to be to wear and sleeve and tape your ankles for a kickball game
Warrior Poet
AG
Dat chinstrap doe
Sandman98
AG
I didn't need to know about the tape and arm sleeve to know he's a dildo. He's an adult playing kickball.
Bigsteve713
AG
My wife is on a kickball team, but it's just an excuse to get together and drink beer pretty much
Dr. Abbott, DDS
Your wife is cheating, bro.

I kid, I kid.
RAMF 95
AG
If you have a chinstrap beard please know that I want you to be on the business end of a Liberian Johnny Sins rectal Hiroshima. I don't just want it, I actually donate money to people in Haiti who put that kinda voodoo stank on your winky. F you chinstrap beard guy, ya that includes Abe Lincoln, veiny a$$ beetch.
Bigsteve713
AG
Who does He think he is, Allen Iverson??
Confucius
Puddy appreciates the OP's photostalking skills.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
quote:
If you have a chinstrap beard please know that I want you to be on the business end of a Liberian Johnny Sins rectal Hiroshima. I don't just want it, I actually donate money to people in Haiti who put that kinda voodoo stank on your winky. F you chinstrap beard guy, ya that includes Abe Lincoln, veiny a$$ beetch.
HeadGames
AG
RAMF is one red ass mother ****er
Bearpitbull
How can you all talk about the beard while completely ignoring this dudes ability to walk sideways? Oh, my fault, the picture is sideways. My bad. For just a minute there, I thought the guy was involved in a miracle of some sort.
AgDotCom
He is involved in a miracle. He's sporting a chinstrap and there's no other guy mounting his rump.
A History Of Violence
AG
I cannot stand hipster beard farmers.
Bigsteve713
AG
He is wearing a Baylor Football Nike dri-fit shirt as well
combat wombat™
AG
I hate OP for not bothering to rotate that picture prior to posting it. Lazy-ass MFER.
Bigsteve713
AG
It was posted from my phone and I don't see it sideways on my ipad now that I'm at home
ABATTBQ11
AG
quote:

POTY
atxaggie07
AG
Not only does this guy wear a sleeve for kickball, with his pink spats...he wore one of those padded compression shirts you would normally see on football players. This is city league kickball! What the heck?!?
A Net Full of Jello
AG
Probably has his own homemade "pump up" CD that consists of ACDC and Metallica that he listens to on the way to the game.
Oruc Reis
AG
quote:
He is involved in a miracle. He's sporting a chinstrap and there's no other guy mounting his rump.
waco_aggie05
AG
quote:

So RAMF caught his girl boinking a guy with a chin strap beard.

Spreadsheet updated.
wbt5845
AG
Patty plays kickball?
wbt5845
AG
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.