So, is Jameis Winston insane or something?

29,879 Views | 138 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Tomdoss92
razor63
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
I'll take "Things Michael Sam never said" for $200, Alex

That's really funny!
Deadwood
AG
It's so ridiculous when they interview FSU coaches and all they talk about is how smart he is and what a great kid he is, and how he's misunderstood.

If he sucked at football, you'd be saying he's an idiot, a rapist, and a thief. But got to keep him on the field because he scrong.
aTm2004
AG
As long as he sticks to raping women and stealing crab legs, he'll be a first rounder.
nu awlins ag
AG
no, he'll need to beat a 4 year old with a stick and punch a girl in the face, THEN he'll be the number #1 overall pick.
razor63
AG
The boy obviously wasn't raised right - let AP take him home for a week or two.
aTm2004
AG
quote:
no, he'll need to beat a 4 year old with a stick and punch a girl in the face, THEN he'll be the number #1 overall pick.

Come on. We both know wife beating and child abuse are frowned upon in today's NFL. Rape, theft and murder are not only acceptable, but it will improve your standing within the league and among analyst.
Biz Ag
AG
Didn't sign autographs.

Not a character flaw.
SapperAg
AG
The latest Jameis Winston motivational poster:

chigger
AG
So has Mark May come out strongly against Jameis for bringing Shame to the Game yet?
Wildcat
AG
I guess I am getting old. Read the meme background and can't for the life of me determine what makes that interesting, let alone funny or worth repeating.

That post NC game interview may end up being the pinnacle of the Jameis Winston oratory career.
Frankie T
Mark May would never diss a brother like that, because he understands the struggles growning up as an African American athlete in the 1960's. Unless the guy is an uncle tom and acts white, then May will toss him under the bus.
Wildcat
AG
Mark May is whiter than I am.
SapperAg
AG
He was after his time at Pitt.
Frosty46
AG
quote:
People knew it was Winston when they noticed that nearby FSU campus police were looking the other way.

Great comment on the dead-spin article haha
Sea Gull
AG
From Jimbo Fisher:

quote:
"It was not a good decision," Fisher said. "You can't make certain statements that are derogatory or inflammatory to any person, race or gender. You have to understand that."
"You have to be very intelligent about what you say, (because) it matters."

So it's ok to rape women, but making a derogatory comment is over the top. Got it, FSU.
Tom Doniphon
quote:
He was after his time at Pitt.
Texmid
AG
Mark May blew 5 dudes at Pitt!!!!!

We need to make sure this is trending again.
MROD92
quote:
I'll take "Things Michael Sam never said" for $200, Alex

Gold Jerry, gold
SQXVI
AG
Suspended for 1H of Clemson game
goodAg80
AG
quote:
Suspended for 1H of Clemson game

He should stick to rape.
annie88
AG
quote:
But got to keep him on the field because he scrong.

tell us more about this scrong thing...
Frankie T
Awesome. More chance to get 2 SEC teams into the playoffs if FSU goes down.
Aggies Revenge
AG
quote:
quote:

Come on. We both know wife beating and child abuse are frowned upon in today's NFL. Rape, theft, Dog fighting and murder are not only acceptable, but it will improve your standing within the league and among analyst.
pagerman @ work
AG
While I have no doubt that is what those bystanders thought he said, given the fact that most of what he says is Authentic Frontier Gibberish, who's to know what he actually said?
goodAg80
AG
quote:
If I get Manziel disease, I want every one of you all to get your mikes and start slapping me on the head," Winston joked.

If there is a Manziel Disease for public behavior, then Jameis has Public Awareness Ebola.
Eric Forman
AG
What I find most interesting is that Jameis Rapist comments are solely focused on how his actions have affected his ability to play. To me, that doesn't illustrate anything other than his thought that the most important thing is being able to play... he has no moral compass other than being on the field.
Corporal Punishment
AG
Eric Forman
AG
quote:
"If I ever get Manziel disease, I want all of you to smack me in the head with your microphones"

-Jameis Winston

FSU has just reported that Jameis has been hospitalized with numerous injuries from crazy reporters.
Davy_Crockett
AG
Caligula gonna caligulate
Objective Aggie
AG
No shame in this. Really. He was just answering a question from #ASKJAMEIS honestly.
TPS_Report
AG
I'm sure Jameis was just being hazed by senior members of the Poly-Sci club. To be accepted into the club he had to recite a Bill Clinton's campaign slogan at the top of his lungs in public/publix/pubic!

I bleed Maroon and I wipe burnt orange!
MaroonDynasty
You can't point at random women and scream "F her right in the p!"

You shouldn't do that in general, especially if you've been accused of rape recently.
Waffledynamics
AG
quote:
The latest Jameis Winston motivational poster:

goodAg80
AG
quote:
You can't point at random women and scream "F her right in the p!"

You shouldn't do that in general, especially if you've been accused of rape recently.

He is a once in a generation athlete and is proving you completely wrong.
annie88
AG
so in more reading, apparently shouting this exact phrase this is a 'thing' going around right now that people are doing in the background of video and such, especially news casts... who knew?

amazing what amuses people these days...

stupid people....

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.