teasips vandalize A&M/SEC billboard in Pflugerville

6,675 Views | 64 Replies | Last: 11 yr ago by Paul Biegler, Esq.
spadilly
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
Well this can't be true...they don't care about us anymore.
AG_2006
AG
Not surprised. College kids do these things.
dcowboy808
AG
They must have mistaken it for MLK Jr.
Samuel E. Cronkowitz
AG
Swingdoc
Free press. Thanks, dipsh-ts
Hood
AG
Literacy.
BQ_90
AG
Midnight, sips don't own Pfluggerville. We put them up all over the state. Maybe they don't go up if your leadership didn't try to lie and talk about us not playing games in Texas and the sliver of east Texas.

But then again what can you really expect from the trashy sip fan base.

5 4
S
Those pesky Volunteer fans traveled from Knoxville to Austin?
Templeton Peck
Vandalizing other schools' property is not to be tolerated.

Just ask 13 0 Branding Iron.

He'll tell you.
PatriotAg02
AG
Not sure if anyone is counting, but with this development, how many times in a row will we be on ESPN?? It's sure to make CFL on Monday.
HeyMoe
AG
This is perilously close to this...

sips, seek help. Counseling is what you need. Certainly Austin has some low-cost therapy for you scorned women. At the very least, stop by the store on the way home and pick up some Haagen-Dazs, curl up on the couch and catch a movie on Lifetime. Call one of your girlfriends (yes, I know everyone in the Big 12 hates you so try Notre Dame, they'll understand).

But please, no calls at 2 in the morning and hanging up. No driving by our house in the evening to see what we're up to.

A little dignity please.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jaxson11
AG
Honest question for sips: Baylor put an RGIII billboard up near your campus last year and made his Heisman statement against t.u. Why was your community okay with that?
Kemo Sabe
College station is no longer big12 country so your billboard is not necessary.

There was a billboard in Bryan with colt mccoys picture on it advertising for some medical emergencies firm and no one in b/CS defaced that.
Lance Uppercut
AG
And they also did a sh**ty job at vandalizing it. Good work, morons.
bigdad
AG
Looks like the work of tu art majors.
Happy Kuykendahl
Think about what's at risk climbing up there and doing that. That's some grade A level obsession.
lakeside aggie
AG
Beyond sick!
goodAg80
AG
goodAg80
AG

goodAg80
AG
Samuel E. Cronkowitz
AG

Samuel E. Cronkowitz
AG
HeroHorn
way too big

[This message has been edited by TexAgs staff (edited 9/10/2012 5:37p).]
David_Puddy
AG
Saw no less than 10 people at our game this weekend decked out in their horn gear. One clown even took his obsession beyond level orange on the pathetic scale and was wearing a McCoy Cleveland Browns jersey. F'ing brutal. Never in a million years would I have any desire to go to a horn game, and if I did I wouldn't be the dipsh-t decked out in A&M gear when my team wasn't playing. Just absolutely terrible. Hopefully all of these guys strongly considered hanging themselves when they got home and looked in the mirror.
Drink Juice, Shelby
AG
my guess is a few post here.
LonghornDub
I think I drive by one of your signs in downtown Hempstead. I think Hempstead is definitely SEC country because no one has bothered it. Of course, no one in Hempstead may understand it.

Uva Uvam Vivendo Varia Fit

Sumus Tejas, Adios Aggies
DJ Lance
Please post more. Your thoughts remind me to take advantage of what I have before my mind starts slipping.
Drink Juice, Shelby
AG
quote:
I think I drive by one of your signs in downtown Hempstead. I think Hempstead is definitely SEC country because no one has bothered it. Of course, no one in Hempstead may understand it.

i'm begging you to stop posting.
FincAg
AG
StolenValorTshirtHorn, take down or shrink your stupid pic.
Saint Arnold
AG
quote:
Honest question for sips: Baylor put an RGIII billboard up near your campus last year and made his Heisman statement against t.u. Why was your community okay with that?

Here it is sips...remember this? It was about 2 blocks from your campus, not miles away in a suburb. But hey, I guess you are far more sensitive to our overtures...

[This message has been edited by Saint Arnold (edited 9/11/2012 11:55a).]
Paul Biegler, Esq.
AG
quote:
Saw no less than 10 people at our game this weekend decked out in their horn gear. One clown even took his obsession beyond level orange on the pathetic scale and was wearing a McCoy Cleveland Browns jersey. F'ing brutal. Never in a million years would I have any desire to go to a horn game, and if I did I wouldn't be the dipsh-t decked out in A&M gear when my team wasn't playing. Just absolutely terrible. Hopefully all of these guys strongly considered hanging themselves when they got home and looked in the mirror.

Holy Lord. How absolutely PATHETIC.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.